Why does Binghamton and Broome County...
Lakawak

Endicott, NY

#55 Oct 28, 2012
Broome county Sucks wrote:
Seriously, this area is the most unfriendly place in America I have ever been too. It's too bad that the people living here have such a propensity to take, but offer very little in return-say hello to the typicall resident and you'll find the typicall response and look is" Why are you talking to me? It's more common than anyplace in America I have ever been too.
No offense...but you shouldn't get all pissed about hte area when you are one of the lowlifes trying to come in and contribute NOTHING to the community other than taking money out for doing nothing.

The reason WHY this area is turning into a shithole is BECUASE of the Section 8s moving in everywhere. Not working for a living and just taking money from tapxpayers.
LOL

Glendale, AZ

#56 Oct 29, 2012
Blacks are not the only problem but they certainly don't help, and there's plenty of scum whites who cause problems also. The main problem are the politicians and slumlords who allow those people to live in the area in the first place.

I left BC long ago, and there's no way in hell I'd ever buy property in Binghamton or any other BC town.
Enjoy your shrinking tax base.
joe m

Hornell, NY

#57 Dec 27, 2012
Ex-Binghamtonian wrote:
You people have some of the lowest quality of lives in the country and yet are too stupid to realize it. Keep voting the same, greedy people into office because that has worked so well for you in the past.
I'm so glad I moved out of the cheapskate capitol of the world.
Broome county does suck ,i know because i live here, this is why
in the 80's when manufacturing outsourced under the clinton administration our working populis started to leave hence, we lost federal aid, Mayor crabb thaught she had a bright idea and gave welfare reciepents an incentive to come here, yes its true ,broome county is known for the highest paid benifits,literally 46 percent of binghamton is on welfare,tha tax payers are suffering for it,they have to pay for extra police services to babysit these people ,i work at a law agency over 95 percent of the arrests are on welfare,there needs to be a limit of 2 children and five year max, not a move to broome county and retire for life at age 18,there is a sur charge at dmv so they can put their cars on the road,extra school lunch and breakfast programs on top of food stamps, and they always vote yes on the school budget because it doesnt come out of their pocket,every benifit holder gets a free obama cell phone with 250 minuts per month at the tax payers expense,i recently spoke with someone collecting disibility because he has trouble souning out large words,good worker but likes to fish in the river all day and does not work, and that is why we pay so much in school taxes and county taxes not the half of it this is why we need bigger police forces we need welfare limits ,it worked for jersey.working people are and should leave
Genny

Binghamton, NY

#58 Dec 28, 2012
What ever happened to Mayor Crabb?

“Drug Business Consult Snce1982”

Since: Mar 09

Greater Binghamton, New York

#59 Jan 31, 2013
The new show is at http://www.rapiddrugtest.com/mp3.php...
Look for Current shows Mike Levine & Mike Bonventre: The End of a Fight Back Era and The Birth of a New Fight Back Approach. January,31 2013
Fnd out why Law Enforcement refuses to listen to a proven soluion to or gang, drug and crime
Nurse X

Pompano Beach, FL

#61 Jan 31, 2013
Genny wrote:
What ever happened to Mayor Crabb?
He's been treated.
LOLz

Hallstead, PA

#62 Jan 31, 2013
Nurse X wrote:
<quoted text> He's been treated.
Um, Mayor Crabb was a woman.
Nurse X

Pompano Beach, FL

#63 Jan 31, 2013
LOLz wrote:
<quoted text>Um, Mayor Crabb was a woman.
Then she will need to be treated; if there is a Mr. Crabb, he will also need to be treated.

#64 Feb 4, 2013
Rapid Drug Test Systems

Binghamton, NY City Council is having their work session tonight 2-04-13 and did not get back to me for the presentation of a proven anti drug trafficking plan that is guaranteed to save tax payers millions of dollars. Saving money threatens the profiteers of drugs and crime. Fight Back will be so successful law enforcement budgets and job security will be threatened. Then of course the council president is running for mayor so to hell with the tax payers. Don’t do anything that will take attention away from politics. Crime and violence is growing because we keep doing the same thing that we have been doing for decades. New well funded (smoke screen) job security programs that are designed to fail. You can listen to the full explanation of the Fight Back program and its opponents at http://www.rapiddrugtest.com/drug_testing_exp...
John

Unadilla, NY

#66 Feb 4, 2013
joe m wrote:
<quoted text>
Broome county does suck ,i know because i live here, this is why
in the 80's when manufacturing outsourced under the clinton administration our working populis started to leave hence
Yes, this area started to decline in the mid 80's, but you can't blame that on Clinton. He was President from January 20, 1993 – January 20, 2001.
stony

Sherburne, NY

#68 Aug 1, 2013
its the reariest mostdismal place where the sun nevr shines
stony

Sherburne, NY

#69 Aug 1, 2013
its the dreariest most dismal and damp place where the sun never shines and the state taxes everyone to death instead of creating any opportunity
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#70 Aug 1, 2013
It's not just Binghamton.....it's the whole state of NY. everybody is on their own, protect yourself and know the law's

God Bless America.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#71 Aug 2, 2013
Greene? Is Kerri back?
Michael

Elkland, PA

#72 Aug 4, 2013
Maybe the imaginary wild elephants of Norwich she said she learned parenting from migrated to Greene and she followed them ?
watch dog

Binghamton, NY

#73 Aug 13, 2013
Garo wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to chime in when you can come up with the money to pay for the extra police, Cank.
Go back to Canada, moron.
be thankful the local police are so professional. some others are unethical, arrogant and self-serving. sergeant meyer should be looked at very closely, that would start a clean up of some wrongs going back years.

#75 Aug 15, 2013
Sorry I missed some zeros that was one hundred million dollars not one hundred thousand.
Ick

Buffalo, NY

#76 Sep 12, 2013
Binghamton is a dumping ground for surplus nyc area welfare recipients. They can't fill houses fast enough to replace all the skilled and educated who have fled along with their jobs. The few remaining tax payers are forced to pay for housing for a large population of drug dealers. As an added bonus it's full people with a "what are you lookin at" attitude. Heavenly.

#77 Sep 13, 2013
lck. True but I have been fighting and consulting drug addicts and dealers for 31 years and the majority are home grown drug users that invite dealers from all over the country. ME, Chenango and vestal are the Heroin and Oxy users. Tioga is the meth capital of New York State. We have a few thousand outside influence selling drugs to tens of thousand of local addicts. Jails are full of minorities while rehab is loaded with insurance covered locals.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#78 Nov 5, 2013
This area sucks because this area votes Tom Libous and his puppets like Rich David into office. He (Libous) has been in the State Senate since 1988 and during his time there, the quality of life here has gotten steadily worse while Libous's benefactors have gotten richer. It's not a coincidence.

This area's only hope is if the Moreland Commission nails Libous for the Pay to Play shenanigans people suspect him of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Helping people in real time 16 hr Ie OV 1
Regional DEA=It's you! 18 hr Gigilo beach LI 1
Debbie Preston a No Show 20 hr Barta 2
This is what Debby Preston is doing to Broome C... Tue USMCVet 1
Day after debate, Clinton gloats and Trump fumes Tue USMCVet 1
Nepotism at BCSO. Tue Thanks for the help 2
What trump is saying is dangerous Tue disreali gears 6

Binghamton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance