Ryan the Obstructionist again

Ryan the Obstructionist again

Posted in the Binghamton Forum

Michael

Tunkhannock, PA

#1 Jan 8, 2013
There’s no rush for this process (fracking) to go forward,” said Binghamton Mayor Matthew T. Ryan.“Let’s slow down and do this properly. Let’s make sure that we do this right.”

Ridiculous! Ryan has done NOTHING right in seven years, why would he st...art now? Ryan wouldn't even recognize the right thing to do if somebody else gave it to him.

Ryan is the worst guy that could have possibly happenned at the worse time. A perfect accident. His "legacy" if you can call, it that since devastation would be a better word, will be as "The Worst Binghamton Mayor in History".

Thank God this clown has less than a year left in office.
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Same comment and observation as in the last thread you created...

What is the purpose of changing names when posting then cutting / pasting this nonsense you write onto this site...

Seriously... the only reason I can come up with for your behavior is that you're trying to hide your identity... because you realize your posts are so nonsensical and embarrassing...
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#3 Jan 8, 2013
People can say what they want and i might agree, but whats up with the doggerel life style?
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#4 Jan 8, 2013
What I find so amusing is watching him reposting things on this site ( and Facebook and BCVoice ) and changing names and gender...

I mean really... it is almost like he has deluded himself into believing that he is somehow tricking people into thinking there are multiple folks posting...
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#5 Jan 8, 2013
Sometimes all it takes is another hit in the head and they will snap out of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does Bijoy Datta lie? (Aug '12) 23 hr getting worse ev... 41
Tarfreek Abdelazim RUNNING FOR MAYOR? Wed Abdellapee 29
Something very strange going on in Minneapolis Jul 24 Bos 2
Our veterans are dying Jul 24 Vet 2
Owego Gardens endangering its retired tenants Jul 24 advocate 1
How to measure Jul 23 Matt Ryan 5
Indicted Jul 22 Biggy 5

Binghamton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance