Parker Theobolte

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/3741-nebras...

I wonder if Michael has ever made-up or exaggerated his fears or occurrences like this Lesbian did.
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Including the ones the mods have deleted... you're up to 16 threads on the first page that you have created or popped - that are about me...

Seems like someone has a lil man crush on me... but the thing is - I'm not into sociopathic / psychopathic old men with below average IQs... so you really should find someone else to try charm with that scintillating personality of yours...

:-P

Have a lovely evening... and good luck finding yourself a guy !!!
Leslie

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

You did not comment on the topic at all. The art of distraction. The fact is Michael you talk of haters all the time. Look at the trouble those who claim they are victims when they are not cause. Oh, it hit too close to home in more ways than one. So no response to the issue. As usual you deal in snark not facts.
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Leslie wrote:
You did not comment on the topic at all. The art of distraction. The fact is Michael you talk of haters all the time. Look at the trouble those who claim they are victims when they are not cause. Oh, it hit too close to home in more ways than one. So no response to the issue. As usual you deal in snark not facts.
Facts:

- There are more than a dozen threads on the front page of this site - that you created about me... behavior on your part that shows that you are obsessive to a clinical degree...

- As also noted / commented on by myself and other users... you have posted comments and created polls with your fantasies about attacking other users... including your one little castration gem... some of which the mods actually removed because they were so sickening...

- You admitted your sociopathic tendencies in the other thread where you admitted that your rationale for harassing and threatening other users is because that is how you make yourself happy...

With those facts in mind...

I would dare say that out of all the users on this forum... you're probably the only one that doesn't seem to think your behavior is bizaree and potentially dangerous - especially if you fully snap / continue to lose your grasp on reality...

Now what else would you like to discuss ?

:-)
Petra

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Whine, baby, Whine
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Petra wrote:
Whine, baby, Whine
You know...

With your posts about why oh why don't people enjoy you trying to harass them and threaten them on the forum... that and you peeing yourself when it was explained what would happen to you if you tried to follow through on any of your threats in real life...

It's clear to everyone but you - exactly which person on this site has been whining...

Need your ba'ba again ?!

Olga

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
You know...
With your posts about why oh why don't people enjoy you trying to harass them and threaten them on the forum... that and you peeing yourself when it was explained what would happen to you if you tried to follow through on any of your threats in real life...
It's clear to everyone but you - exactly which person on this site has been whining...
Need your ba'ba again ?!

Michael, take your diaper off and go potty. You have a back-log to deal with.
Jake

Vestal, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Parker Theobolte wrote:
http://politix.topix.com/homep age/3741-nebraska-woman-found- guilty-of-faking-hate-crime
I wonder if Michael has ever made-up or exaggerated his fears or occurrences like this Lesbian did.
......There he goes again.
Karia

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
You know...
Need your ba'ba again ?!

Michael, why do you brag about your violent posters. Why do you support the racist posters who know are part of your Internet gang?
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Karia wrote:
<quoted text>.
Michael, why do you brag about your violent posters. Why do you support the racist posters who know are part of your Internet gang?
I and other users have condemned your threatening / violent, homophobic and racists comments every time you've made them... and you most certainly aren't part of any group I hang out with...

So exactly what are you babbling about now ?!
LOLz

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Someone's got a poopy/behind fetish! First it's talk about smelling people's poops, then it's talk about gays and now she's talking toilet training and turds. I'm pretty sure there is some sort of disorder associated with bathroom fetishes..... poor Kerri. She doesn't even realize she needs the help because the poop has overflowed into her head.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York Must Ban NASCAR 1 hr Jake 21
Bike racers are dorks, unmanly wimps 1 hr Jake 2
Ice Bucket Challenge raises awareness, funds fo... 1 hr Cold hard facts 4
Libous being prosecuted is not a partisan hatch... 3 hr Tom Liebous 3
Frances Libous and NYS Telecommuting Regs 3 hr Tom Liebous 4
Libous Facebooks Wife and Grandchild 7 hr onewhoknows 2
Ithaca New York Is 10 hr Patricia 0

Search the Binghamton Forum:
•••
•••