You will pay for me and my family

You will pay for me and my family

Posted in the Binghamton Forum

Jake

Apalachin, NY

#2 Mar 7, 2013
So you were Pastor Chip Ingram. hahaha. You keep it up and you'll loose everything. No more free rides.
Ping Jockey

Endicott, NY

#3 Mar 7, 2013
We already have been paying for you and your spawn. Where did you think your welfare check comes from, ya ho-bag?
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#4 Mar 7, 2013
She thinks it come from the postman.
Kerri G

Buffalo, NY

#6 Mar 8, 2013
You are a real scumbag and give other poor people a bad name. Disgusting pig.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Hey lazyass, I'm gonna buy a pizza for my family for dinner tonight & we're gonna rent a movie. We can do this almost any time we want because I work and don't depend on the government to give us handouts. You should try the whole working thing sometime. Ya never know, you might enjoy it.
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Who?

clap your hands!

#9 Mar 8, 2013
Kerri. Obviously. LOL.
Jack

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Kerri G wrote:
You are a real scumbag and give other poor people a bad name. Disgusting pig.
"Actually you have it wrong....you are the one who gives poor people a bad name. I have tremendous respect and admiration for people, who when faced with hardship are able to perservere through shear hard work; all the while maintaining their dignity, pride and moral ethics. Ever mindful that they may not achieve the success that they dream of, but seeing to it that their children damn sure will.

These are the people that built this country and allowed our country to prosper so much.

It's people like you, who have squandered all the opportunities that have been afforded you through the sacrifices of our previous generations. You not only give poor people a bad name, but you also desecrate the memories of those who made the sacrifices. Shame on you Kerri-G.
Jack

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Mar 8, 2013
The real Kerri G wrote:
Remember this. Locusts eat everything in their path, They do not distinguish between private property or individuals. We are the locusts. We will eat you alive.
I would be careful with that attitude. You try that with the wrong person and the only thing you might find your eating is a ball of lead.
Hairy Balles

Buffalo, NY

#13 Mar 8, 2013
The real Kerri G wrote:
Remember this. Locusts eat everything in their path, They do not distinguish between private property or individuals. We are the locusts. We will eat you alive.
I got something you can eat skank.

clap your hands!

#14 Mar 8, 2013
I think you're confused, Kerri. You are more like a cockroach.
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#15 Mar 8, 2013
Hey! i just saw a locust peeing in the snow.

clap your hands!

#16 Mar 8, 2013
Seriously, the Witch from Norwich would have to borrow gas money to eat us alive. How else would she get here?
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#17 Mar 8, 2013
I'm cooking myself a Broiled Haddock, baked potatoes and fried vegetable diner. then the wife and i are going to play Chess and drink wine next to the fireplace. We work hard for what we have, i wouldn't feel right taking Goverment assistance to do this same thing while knowing i'm capable of working and refuse to.
Tyrone

Corning, NY

#19 Mar 8, 2013
The real Kerri G wrote:
<quoted text>
And who caught and gutted that fish you stole with your money? Who picked the grapes that went into your wine fix. We will devour you.
Which caliber would you like to devour first, scumbag ...
LOLz

Harpursville, NY

#20 Mar 8, 2013
The real Kerri G wrote:
<quoted text>
And who caught and gutted that fish you stole with your money? Who picked the grapes that went into your wine fix. We will devour you.
What you do is stealing. You don't work for, pay for or earn anything. The fisheries SELL the fish, they pay their EMPLOYEES to gut/clean the fish, we consumers BUY the fish. I realize that concept (paying for your own things with your own money) is foreign to you but it is most definitely NOT stealing. Do you pay for any of the food you eat? No you don't. YOU are the thief. You STEAL from those who are less fortunate than you. You are too LAZY to work when you are obviously perfectly CAPABLE but REFUSE to. YOU are the thief.
LOLz

Harpursville, NY

#21 Mar 8, 2013
You are a lowlife piece of shyte garbage. Typical fat @$$ [email protected] white trash uneducated piece of rotten toothed crapola. I am SICK of you. You are a disgusting obsessive lowlife sack of worn out used crap. The best part of you ran down your mentally challenged parents leg. You are the reason abortion was made legal.
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#22 Mar 8, 2013
Kerri. i grow and pick my own grapes to make my own wine. There's been discussions of me doing this in past post, but like i said before, you mind is fried and you can't remember anything. I still have the head, gut's and tail from my Haddock, my garbage goes out on Wednesday morning, help yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how much ya worth lil lying donald? Tue conklincolt 4
Aggressive Gay Prostitutes Bother Truck Drivers (Jul '12) Mon Chacha 22
Commercial recording studio near Binghamton Sun Ats 1
wanna see what a trump supporter looks like? Sun Wamkste 3
lying donald tries again Aug 21 Wamkster 3
Poll Binghamton Police Modernization Act (Aug '15) Aug 20 BLM 195
Review: Five Star Taxi Aug 18 Five Star Taxi 1

Binghamton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance