Castration is a surgical procedure

Posted in the Binghamton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Prowlier

Endicott, NY

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Is Michael a bigot against those who are transgendered? He seems to view a accepted medical procedure as "threatening". There are those who are displeased with their assigned gender and this is the only hope they have. Michael, you should try to limit you prejudices and allow others different from you to have freedom of expression in gender identity.

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Are these licensed surgeons a threat to you or others?
Prowlier

Endicott, NY

#2 Dec 6, 2012
LOLz

Harpursville, NY

#3 Dec 6, 2012
My husband had beef stew simmering & biscuits in the oven when I got home! Mmm. It smells so good in here. God, I love him sometimes.
Prowlier

Endicott, NY

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Why is Michael so bigoted and prejudiced against those in transition who want to seek medical help. There are many who are "crying in the wilderness" for relief.
Why is this a threat to Michael? It is the 21st century, get with it. Keep an open mind.
Promoting castration is not a threat.
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#5 Dec 6, 2012
We had pork chops here tonight... and left over veggies and salad to go with it...

Now I have to make room for the X-mas tree... yeah I actually went out and bought one between the time I posted about it earlier and now... even found the old tree stand - buried as it was in attic...

All I need to do now is figure out what box I put the ornaments in... argh !!!
Amanda De Young

Endicott, NY

#6 Dec 6, 2012
OK Good. Michael is not feeling threatened and is still actively participating. His concerns to the Topix Moderators were baseless and self-serving.
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#7 Dec 6, 2012
Amanda De Young wrote:
OK Good. Michael is not feeling threatened and is still actively participating. His concerns to the Topix Moderators were baseless and self-serving.
Actually...

My thoughts are that you are a deranged probably sociopathic individual... and that's based on you admission that your harassment and threatening other users was meant as a joke i.e. you said you were "punking" everyone... and that it was everyone else's fault for not understanding that your atrocious actions were meant to be funny - at least to you...

But...

I've handled your type before... in particular those that tried to follow up with such atrocious behavior in real life... and I know that I could easily handle you and send you crying back into whatever slimy little hole you crawled out of...

But...

While I, despite your threats, am not overly concerned about my own well being... I am still very concerned for others... those that perhaps don't understand that there really are deranged individuals such as yourself out that - that are potentially dangerous in real life...

That is something called empathy... a thing most people have... where a person cares about not only what happens to themself... but about the feelings and well being and safety of others... and I know you don't understand that but it might behoove to try...

Anyway....

Glad we could clear that up... let me know if you need anything else explained to you...:-)
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#8 Dec 6, 2012
LOLz wrote:
My husband had beef stew simmering & biscuits in the oven when I got home! Mmm. It smells so good in here. God, I love him sometimes.
Baking powder bIscuits? doesn't matter, they all taste good, it's a nice cold night for a bowl of hot beef stew.
Jerry Garcia

Johnson City, NY

#9 Dec 6, 2012
Thanks for the invite.
institute De Champlain

Endicott, NY

#10 Dec 6, 2012
Might we have Michael's credentials. He continues to focus on others states of mind.
Where did he get his degree, serve his residency and what year and what state was he admitted to practice?

He know states that he does not feel threatened, when in his complaint to the Topix moderators, Michael stated the opposite. So now after getting caught red handed in his mis-statements of facts. He waffles.

In short, the self-righteous Michael once again rings hollow with his complaints and broad-brushed false accusations.
Geoff

Bainbridge, NY

#11 Dec 6, 2012
More French-Canadian drivel...
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#12 Dec 6, 2012
institute De Champlain wrote:
He waffles
Why yes...

As I mentioned in the thread I started about everyone's favorite Christmas foods / recipes... I just said that making waffles for breakfast on Christmas morning is one of the things I do...

Thanks for noticing and the thumbs up... and feel free to share you favorites with the rest of the users participating over there....

Have a nice day !!!
Sugar Pie

Endicott, NY

#13 Dec 6, 2012
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
My favorite Eastwood movie
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#14 Dec 6, 2012
Sugar Pie wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =n08ETcI1AAoXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
My favorite Eastwood movie
I'm not clicking on your link and suggest no one else does either...

In case you didn't know... pirating movies i.e. copying and distributing them yourself... or taking advantage of the fact that someone else is doing it... is a criminal - as in federal - offense... and can lead to large fines and jail time...

Just thought all the law abiding citizens out there should know the facts !!!
Monica Devlin

Endicott, NY

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not clicking on your link and suggest no one else does either...
In case you didn't know... pirating movies i.e. copying and distributing them yourself... or taking advantage of the fact that someone else is doing it... is a criminal - as in federal - offense... and can lead to large fines and jail time...
Just thought all the law abiding citizens out there should know the facts !!!

Michael, yo do not even know the meaning of pirating movies. The content on you tube is a Google
responsibility..Clicking on to the site and viewing material there does not constitute any violation of law.
You really are ignorant.
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#16 Dec 7, 2012
Monica Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael, yo do not even know the meaning of pirating movies. The content on you tube is a Google
responsibility..Clicking on to the site and viewing material there does not constitute any violation of law.
You really are ignorant.
INCORRECT.

First let's remember that due to the shear volume of submissions... that pirated material most certainly does slip through but the automated and manual checks they have in place...

Second is the fact that - assuming you weren't lying... you provided a link to a movie... a movie which is not in the public domain i.e. any copy uploaded by a third party to that site would be a pirated / illegal copy...

Third is that if you are aware of these basic / common sense facts... and yet decide to download / watch the movie anyway... you are in fact committing a crime...

Think of it this way...

If one of your friends were to steal a car... the offer you a ride somewhere... if you are aware of the fact that the car is stolen and take the offered ride or given the car to use - then you have associated yourself with the commission of the crime and are guilty in the eyes of the law...

Where you might be getting confused is that the government and entertainment industry normally only go after those that are directly responsible for the piracy... because they can hit them with criminal charges and monetary fines for each and every download / view of the video... which makes their case(s) fairly easy to win...

On the other hand a person simply viewing / downloading the movie with knowledge that it's pirated... technically they can only hit them with a single charge of theft and a single fine... in other words it would be the equivalent of taking someone to federal court - with all the associated expense - for a case of shoplifting... so they typically don't pursue those... but the salient point is that it is still a criminal offense...

Btw...

They don't always let the end "user" slide... as you can find cases where the feds have filed charges ( often john doe type via ip address ) against entire user bases of things like music sites... the premise being that while most of them weren't the people responsible for intially pirating / uploading the music... that common sense would have told them they were receiving stolen property...

The more ya know... eh ?
Monica Devlin

Endicott, NY

#17 Dec 7, 2012
Michael is now an expert in intellectual property law. Funny, he makes no mention of fair use. Like everything else Michael does his foray into copyrights is half-baked.

Copyright 2012
Monica Devlin
Clicking on to this post males you a pirate.
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#18 Dec 7, 2012
Monica Devlin wrote:
Michael is now an expert in intellectual property law. Funny, he makes no mention of fair use. Like everything else Michael does his foray into copyrights is half-baked.
Among many other sites:

http://fairuse.stanford.edu/Copyright_and_Fai...

"In its most general sense, a fair use is any copying of copyrighted material done for a limited and “transformative” purpose, such as to comment upon, criticize, or parody a copyrighted work. Such uses can be done without permission from the copyright owner. In other words, fair use is a defense against a claim of copyright infringement. If your use qualifies as a fair use, then it would not be considered an illegal infringement."

Please take note that "fair use" does not include copying a work in it's entirety witout modification...

Btw and just a heads up...

Back in the day before streaming video etc. was so pervasive... I did work on a group of projects that involved a number of studios... the projects were focused on methods of securely delivering content ( videos ) to end users... and the copyright / fair use / similar laws were discussed quite often...

The more ya know...:-)

Have a nice day !
Elizabeth

Endicott, NY

#19 Dec 7, 2012
Michael, you have the Internet but you take on subjects that are way beyond your brain power. Trying to cut and paste your way into serious subjects just exposes your superficiality.
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#20 Dec 7, 2012
Elizabeth wrote:
Michael, you have the Internet but you take on subjects that are way beyond your brain power. Trying to cut and paste your way into serious subjects just exposes your superficiality.
So you make yet another incorrect claim... someone replies and points out your error... and also provides references to an external authoritative site on the topic... and you believe this proves that the other person doesn't know what they're talking about...

What an odd little world you've created for yourself... lol !!!

Btw and I'm just curious...

As I would imagine that at some level you realize the fallacy of your statements... are your responses like we see above a defense mechanism... a mechanism your subconcious created to maintain your internal ego after being proven to be so unknowledgeable on so many many topics... or is it an indication that you've truly disassociated from reality ?

Thanks in advance and have a nice day !:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wheres the diversity in the ME district? 6 hr Play Ball 2
Reagan solicitor general Donald Trump is a risk... 7 hr USMCVet 1
Aggressive Gay Prostitutes Bother Truck Drivers (Jul '12) 10 hr Attica 25
Fred Askar why do you let her extort you? 14 hr FUKF 17
"Free Masons" #77 Mon 44 Saraidee Lewis... 1
Bad Mudder tshirt cop downtown today Mon Ken 4
Colorado Sherriff Arrested Mon USMCVet 1

Binghamton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance