Now Rennia doesn't pay her taxes

Posted in the Binghamton Forum

Andrew Black

Clarks Summit, PA

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Now the Press & Sun-Bulletin has added Rennia to the list of tax liens but they have not mentioned Lea Webb's five years of tax liens. Why ?

Apparently not paying her taxes was good enough to put Lea Webb in charge of the city's finance committee.

"A review of Broome County records shows five separate tax liens filed against Rennia, her husband, Jeff, and their business - listed as Enviren Calibrations, 202 State St., Binghamton, and Enviren Services, 3460 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal - stemming from failures to pay various tax obligations between 2006 and 2011.

The tax liens totaling $1,284 in unpaid taxes and penalties, which have since been resolved, consisted primarily of a failure to pay $762 in taxes related to a lien filing Oct. 12, 2009, against the Rennia's home at 5 Chapin St. in Binghamton.

The other four tax liens consisted of a combined $122 in unpaid taxes and $400 in penalties."

Can we elect somebody who does pay their taxes?
Michael

Elmira, NY

#2 Mar 2, 2013
Andrew Black wrote:
Now the Press & Sun-Bulletin
So Gannett is a trustworthy, honest and reliable source of news...

Thanks for highlighting your support for our local media outlets... including the PSB and all of it's staff... it is much appreciated !!!

Now I think I will get back to re-reading one of their ( trustworthy / honest / reliable ) articles about how Binghamton is one of the safest cities of it's size in the USA...

Wonderful !!!

:-)
Geoff

Windsor, NY

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Actaully that is the Binghamton Metropolitan Area you are refering to, it is comprised of all of Broome County and some of Tioga County, about 250,000 people, certainly not only the City of Binghamton with its 47,000 or so, but then you knew that didn't you????

The City of Binghamton is about 25% over the national criem avergae and it has seen violent crime rise about 50% since 2006.

But what does that have to do with Rennia and Lea Webb not paying their taxes?

Do you understand the topic of the thread?
Michael

Elmira, NY

#4 Mar 2, 2013
Geoff wrote:
Do you understand the topic of the thread?
Yes - that you're proclaiming the PSB and Gannett as one of your primary, trustworthy and honest news sources... and I was simply thanking your for that information / your opinion...

So what are you getting upset about... sheez.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Byrom, left, Ryan Kelly, Keith Harkin, Dam... (Nov '08) 2 hr Julianned101 112
It pays to hire Sheredy 2 hr flatulence 8
Mayor Daveed and his drug dealer tenants and e... 2 hr Plotmkle 1
John Solak diagnosed with AIDS 2 hr Past Adversaries 3
Bill Clintin: Garner didn't deserve to die 4 hr JB Buttsavage 6
NO Heat At North Towers 5 hr fatbat 13
Cops throw grenade into 19 month olds crib 9 hr conklincolt 13
Binghamton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Binghamton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Binghamton News, Events & Info