What do you think of Michael who posts here?

Created by We are Preston People on Aug 3, 2012

244 votes

Click on an option to vote

Clever, Acerbic and Queer

Insanely Jealous of Ed Arzouian

Braggart,Thinks he is a big shot.

Mindless Democrat Shill

Ignore Him and He Will Go Away

Hater

Posts With Other Names, Too

Ridiculous, even for the Internet

Mean, nasty and abrasive

He makes no sense

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Michael

Elmira, NY

#48 Sep 30, 2012
Kerri G wrote:
He has real problems with bullying. A very mean and nasty person who hates others. Michael is disrespectful of all that is good in our world, His soul has died, because he desires to be so cynical. His Ed is gone now he is on to others like me. Even mocking and showing contempt for my family. Michael you are a haterl
Just to clear things up...

I'm making fun of YOU and your various posts... like when you said you are learning how to raise a child by watching elephants... and seem to allude to you getting pregnant via "eye contact"... and regale us with your alleged plans to stalk Justin Bieber... and similar nonsense...

Sorry for the misunderstanding...
Kerri G

Endicott, NY

#49 Sep 30, 2012
Are you retarded? I have seen Justin in concert before. This time I have all access VIP. Stalking? You are retarded. Elephants know how to take care of their young and we can learn from them. Of course, your are retarded. The Father of my baby is currently in a half way house based on false charges. You are retarded and that is no misunderstanding. I hope your antagonist Ed comes back and puts you in your place.
Michael

Elmira, NY

#50 Sep 30, 2012
Kerri G wrote:
Are you retarded?
Kerri G wrote:
You are retarded.
Kerri G wrote:
Of course, your are retarded.
Kerri G wrote:
You are retarded and that is no misunderstanding.
Among others...
http://www.r-word.org/

What a kind, caring and wonderful human being you are... lol !

Also...

I hate to inform you of this but showing up at a concern and thinking you made eye contact with the performer does NOT constitute a "date" as you have previously declared... same thing goes for - if you're telling the truth - having a VIP ticket... that is to say that "all access" doesn't mean what you appear to believe it means...
Enjoy !
Kerri G

Endicott, NY

#52 Sep 30, 2012
A performer plays a concert "on a date". I have a date to see Justin. As for your continued innuendo, shows me your mind is full of dirt. Retarded you are,for sure.
Michael

Elmira, NY

#53 Sep 30, 2012
Kerri G wrote:
A performer plays a concert "on a date". I have a date to see Justin.
Um...
Kerri G wrote:
my date with Justin Beiber in Canada.
Note that we can find examples of you saying that / similar in a number of other threads... not that you were going to see him in concert on a specific date... but instead saying you were going on a date with him i.e. "my date"...

With that in mind... the fact that I am pointing out this error you made in your post(s) seems to be getting you very upset... and may I suggest that your anger is a bit misdirected... and perhaps it would be better focused at your English as a second language instructors...

Retarded you are,for sure.
For a person that likes to present themself as being better / kinder / whatever than everyone else... it's curious to see you so quickly devolve into spamming the site with your many "retarded" posts...

In light of this recent behavior of yours... I might even be tempted to suggest that your personal view of yourself may not be quite in synch with reality...

It's just a thought...
Kerri G

Endicott, NY

#54 Sep 30, 2012
And I think that your bullying defines your life. I am sure it is not confined to Internet postings. You are a frustrated, unhappy person who likes to spew venom where ever he can. Now I realize that this Ed guy had you decoded. He is not around so you have chosen me. You are not going to see Justin, I am. You are not going to have a baby, I am. You have nothing but sadness. I feel sorry for you. And guess what?

YOU ARE STILL RETARDED.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#55 Sep 30, 2012
Did Ed move to Norwich or has Michael acquired another "special" friend?
Michael

Elmira, NY

#56 Sep 30, 2012
It is curious that with all the negative comments her posts have generated from other people... that me making a post or two pointing out some of the absurdities the user has written - has resulted in them spamming this site's with name calling aimed at me... behavior the person didn't engage in with the other users...

Ah well...

Their instability is something they're going to have to work through for and by themselves... perhaps the wild elephant herds of Norwich NY can help them learn appropriate behavior... lol !
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#57 Sep 30, 2012
If what 'she' says is true, the really sad part is she will be rearing children.
Jake

Vestal, NY

#58 Sep 30, 2012
The really sad part is she and her groupie's living off the land are craping all over in the wood's and contaminating the food supplies for the critter's she love's so much.
Ed Arseholian

Alden, MN

#59 Oct 1, 2012
Is "she" really this kooky or is it someone being a troll?
Kerri G

Endicott, NY

#60 Oct 18, 2012
He is a jerk. And needs to grow out his cyber-bullying. Nothing better to do I guess.
Maybe someday He will find something productive to do.
Michael

Elmira, NY

#61 Oct 18, 2012
Kerri G wrote:
He is a jerk. And needs to grow out his cyber-bullying. Nothing better to do I guess.
Maybe someday He will find something productive to do.
Now now... take a deep breath and try to relax...

I understand that you're upset that your attempt to troll the site and rile folks up isn't working on some of us... but to claim that your failure is somehow everyone else's fault and to devolve into directly attacking others... that's really more along the lines of admitting you have deep seated psychological issues... and imho you really try and seek some professional help...

Here is wishing you all the best with your recovery !!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
institute De Champlain

Endicott, NY

#62 Dec 6, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see who needs to clean up there act... as Arzouian:
* took credit for threatening emails I received... and when called out on it started bragging saying he was making me "dance" for him like a "puppet"...
* admitted to trying to look up my phone number to harass him...
* threatened to harass me and my work clients by phone, email, fax and other ways... then posted the names of his clients online...
* threatened to harass me and my family by phone, email, fax and other ways... then posted the names ( wrong ones luckily ) of my family members and their locations online...
* tried to get charges filed against me on the premise that there was a world wide conspiracy against him that he believes I am in charge of...
* created fake ids falsely insinuating I was a criminal / convicted of certain crimes...
* actually stated / tried to rationalize his behavior using the arguments that I deserved it because of (a) his conspiracy theory and (b) because I corrected him too much when he made mistakes in his posts...
* and that's not even touching on the police being called on his in the 90's as reported during a cycling race...
or his arrest and subsequent no-contact order in Canada in the early 2000's... or his banishment from cycling and journalism due to his atrocious behavio

Etc. etc. etc....
But but but... I'm the bad guy... lol !!!
Michael often uses this board to conduct personal witch hunts and character assassinations on others. Yet, he screams foul to the moderators, When others post their response. Michael lives on a one way street. He wants all gander and no goose.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mount Royal

Endicott, NY

#64 Feb 15, 2013
michael is getting active again
So please vote on this
LOLz

Binghamton, NY

#65 Feb 15, 2013
Michael has more brains in his head than you'll ever have. He also has more class & couth than you can ever dream of having.
Severn

Endicott, NY

#66 Feb 18, 2013
He does not have any facts.
Andy Black

Salt Lake City, UT

#69 Feb 19, 2013
Mikey is just like that Cliff Clavin character from Cheers.

Both are rambling, idiot, know-it-alls that know nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lounge Liazrd Rich David In Syracuse 1 hr treehugger 2
Fiala sends "mistake" letter 2 hr Tony Boo Boo 1
Quarantine Binghamton University 2 hr 21 day time out 1
Mark Young Unfit and Unprofessional For Family ... 3 hr Mucho Bucks 29
K9 Officers Scam 3 hr Free Pet Fpr Bracco 1
"Retired" Dave Harder Grabs Pension and Salary 3 hr W33NIS TWIG 7
PETE Charnetsky Reversed On Appeal 12 hr Duly noted 5
Binghamton Dating
Find my Match

Binghamton Jobs