What do you think of Michael who post...

What do you think of Michael who posts here?

Created by We are Preston People on Aug 3, 2012

244 votes

Click on an option to vote

Clever, Acerbic and Queer

Insanely Jealous of Ed Arzouian

Braggart,Thinks he is a big shot.

Mindless Democrat Shill

Ignore Him and He Will Go Away

Hater

Posts With Other Names, Too

Ridiculous, even for the Internet

Mean, nasty and abrasive

He makes no sense

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Michael

Horseheads, NY

#1 Aug 3, 2012
Does this really mean that the supporters of Preston... supporters that have been making derogatory statements about others in regard to race, religion, ethnicity and orientation... have nothing to say in rebuttal... and instead are forced to launch a juvenile attack on an individual for simply asked if their candidate truly stands for the things they say she does...?

I don't know about anyone else.. but if so it seems to be sad testimony as to the sort of people they are... though it's not surprising - as we all already know the reputations / lack thereof of some of the individuals involved...
We are Preston People

Bath, NY

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Of course, you can spew your BS about Ed all over.
Grow up. Respect the opposition.Clean up your act.
Stop berating Mr. Arzouian

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Michael

Horseheads, NY

#3 Aug 3, 2012
We are Preston People wrote:
Let's see who needs to clean up there act... as Arzouian:

* took credit for threatening emails I received... and when called out on it started bragging saying he was making me "dance" for him like a "puppet"...

* admitted to trying to look up my phone number to harass him...

* threatened to harass me and my work clients by phone, email, fax and other ways... then posted the names of his clients online...

* threatened to harass me and my family by phone, email, fax and other ways... then posted the names ( wrong ones luckily ) of my family members and their locations online...

* tried to get charges filed against me on the premise that there was a world wide conspiracy against him that he believes I am in charge of...

* created fake ids falsely insinuating I was a criminal / convicted of certain crimes...

* actually stated / tried to rationalize his behavior using the arguments that I deserved it because of (a) his conspiracy theory and (b) because I corrected him too much when he made mistakes in his posts...

* and that's not even touching on the police being called on his in the 90's as reported during a cycling race... or his arrest and subsequent no-contact order in Canada in the early 2000's... or his banishment from cycling and journalism due to his atrocious behavior...

Etc. etc. etc....

But but but... I'm the bad guy... lol !!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Michael

Horseheads, NY

#4 Aug 3, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
* threatened to harass me and my work clients by phone, email, fax and other ways... then posted the names of his clients online...
Some wrong pronouns in my prior post - like the one above... where the original sentence was:

Have I ever threatened to harass him and his work clients by phone, email, fax and other ways... the posted the names of his clients online... like he has done to me ?

Then I changed the format to the one seen and missed changing some of the "his" to "my" and so forth...

I'm sure its not a big deal as many folks are already aware of his actions and attempts to harass and threaten me, my family and work associates... as they saw his posts when he made them i.e. before most of them were / get deleted... but still I figured it was worth the explanation for any new comers...
Lavanka

Bath, NY

#5 Aug 3, 2012
He is having a permanent hussy-fit.
Michael

Horseheads, NY

#6 Aug 3, 2012
Lavanka wrote:
I guess you're free to speak as you please... but personally I wouldn't describe Arzouian's atrocious behavior and imho apparent illness as a "hussy-fit"...
Lavanka

Bath, NY

#7 Aug 3, 2012
Lavanka wrote:

I was referring to you, dumbcoff
Donna

Endicott, NY

#8 Aug 3, 2012
Ed is a lonely man/child starving for attention nd starts threads lke this. He tried to get involved in politics and that didn't work out for him. He's also a desperate man with mental issues who believes he's an intellectual giant. He brags about his education and journalism skills. Truth be told, he works in a laundry and floods forums like this one with childish rants because not many sensible people will have anything to do with him. He's in his fifties, doesn't own a home and is employed by a family who felt sorry for him. The totality of his circumstances adds up to nothing more than a life long loser who will more than likely never change. If he lives long enough, he will end up in a nursing home and cost taxpayers millions to keep his sorry butt from staving or freezing to death.
Geoff

Bainbridge, NY

#9 Aug 3, 2012
Wow - Arzouian's desperation is getting pretty extreme.

It looks like you are his obsession again, Michael.

Stay safe.
Philip Morris

Unadilla, NY

#10 Aug 3, 2012
We are Preston People wrote:
Ed brings it on himself.
Michael

Horseheads, NY

#11 Aug 3, 2012
Philip Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
Ed brings it on himself.
Like I pointed out in another thread... and others have pointed out over the years... he thrives on attention... any attention - including the most negative of attention...

It's kind of sad...

I mean - just consider the compulsion that must lead him ( or his friend - does such a thing exist ?) to do things like include his own name in the little list above... allowing everyone to point out that how every time he does something wrong, attacks someone and it backfires on him or similar behavior... he gives idiotic excuses such as claiming its not his fault - its all because everyone else is "jealous" of him...

LOL !!!
Michael

Horseheads, NY

#12 Aug 3, 2012
Geoff wrote:
Wow - Arzouian's desperation is getting pretty extreme.
It looks like you are his obsession again, Michael.
Stay safe.
Did it ever actually stop...

After all it was just a month or so ago when he tried to follow through on his threat to harass my family... and created a new thread here with a list of what he thought were their names and addresses...

Then again...

For Arzouian - a 45 day hiatus from doing things that are borderline criminal... for him that is quite a length of time...
Bob

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Aug 4, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it ever actually stop...
After all it was just a month or so ago when he tried to follow through on his threat to harass my family... and created a new thread here with a list of what he thought were their names and addresses...
Then again...
For Arzouian - a 45 day hiatus from doing things that are borderline criminal... for him that is quite a length of time...
As an impartial observer, it looks like you are stalking Arzouian.

You are one sick puppy who needs help.
Jack

Endicott, NY

#15 Aug 4, 2012
You have starting many discussions about Micheal and did post information to harass him. Ed is delusional and everybody is stalking him. A stalker like Ed who harbors delusions that the victim is in love with him performs behaviors that are often similar to an ex-partner who seeks revenge for being rejected.
Jack

Endicott, NY

#16 Aug 4, 2012
I like what Donna had to say.

"Ed is a lonely man/child starving for attention nd starts threads lke this. He tried to get involved in politics and that didn't work out for him. He's also a desperate man with mental issues who believes he's an intellectual giant. He brags about his education and journalism skills. Truth be told, he works in a laundry and floods forums like this one with childish rants because not many sensible people will have anything to do with him. He's in his fifties, doesn't own a home and is employed by a family who felt sorry for him. The totality of his circumstances adds up to nothing more than a life long loser who will more than likely never change. If he lives long enough, he will end up in a nursing home and cost taxpayers millions to keep his sorry butt from staving or freezing to death.
Ellie May

Bath, NY

#17 Aug 4, 2012
He is a menapousal queer.
Michael

Horseheads, NY

#18 Aug 4, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
As an impartial observer, it looks like you are stalking Arzouian.
You are one sick puppy who needs help.
Yes of course...

So starting ( yet another ) attack thread like this one aimed at another user means that the target of the thread is the one that is harassing and "stalking"...

Same as when a Arzouian claimed that posting threats to harass another user, his family and his business clients by phone, email and fax... and actually tried to look up phone numbers, names and locations and posted what he found... it means the person that Arzouian did those things and much more to is "harassing" and "stalking" him...

Thanks for sharing - LOL !!!
Michael

Horseheads, NY

#19 Aug 4, 2012
Just an observation concerning this little poll that was / is meant to insult me - the item most chosen is the first one with the following three descriptors:

clever - why thank you...

acerbic - so those that start these childish attack threads aimed at me end up with little more than the bitter taste of defeat, good to know that...

queer - well its no secret that I'm gay and only those that are insecure with their own orientation could find that insulting...

I can agree with all of that... and suggest that everyone vote often for the "Clever, Acerbic and Queer" choice in the list... vote now... vote often...

Yay !!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Michael

Horseheads, NY

#21 Aug 4, 2012
So it's been 2 days since this poll was created by someone and the tally is now in:

More than 80% of the readers think I am "clever" ( thank you - I try !)... that those that try to create attack threads aimed at me like this one almost always end up with nothing more than the bitter taste of defeat... and that the person that created the poll is evidently so insecure about their own sexual orientation that they think calling a gay person gay is somehow an insult...

To the person that created this little poll - that backfired in their face spectacularly - thank you very much...

To the participants / those that voted... thank you also !
Friend of Michael

Bath, NY

#22 Aug 5, 2012
Michael is always on the Internet. He has no time for anything else. He missed potty again today. He always forgets to wipe himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BC Voice Owner Guilty 13 hr Cyn_B 165
Why does Binghamton and Broome County suck so bad? (Apr '12) 14 hr Cyn_B 73
Pressconnets reporter Anthony James Borrelli Mon The Real Tony P 7
News Bank Robbery: Suspect nabbed in Binghamton Jan 9 Mariah Carey 1
Loud boom Jan 9 Mariah Carey 4
News City might provide free pads, tampons in public... Jan 9 CottonPony 13
News Broome to Declare Heroin a 'Health Emergency' Jan 8 conklincolt 2

Binghamton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance