unknown

United States

#1 Aug 3, 2012
Anyone know anything about her? I heard she lives off the government and child support and won't even let her daughter have anything to do with her daddy that's pretty sad if you ask me every child needs their daddy especially when they pay child support people these days get me its a sad world thanks to a lot of those parents who keep the other parent out the child's life
ossomom

Ocean Springs, MS

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Why the hell do you feel the need to put this shit on the internet! I have no idea who she is, but you really think this is the forum for you to anonymously degrade her? Call HER and tell her how you feel you spineless piece of shit.

And remember, YOU chose her.
Agreed

Sioux City, IA

#3 Aug 4, 2012
I agree. You are a POS for running someone's name in the mud on Topix. Spineless. People like you are indicative of having serious mental deficiencies. You are the epitome of trash.

I don't know who you are talking about, but I know one thing, your a lowlife.

Have a great day.
A

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2012
unknown wrote:
Anyone know anything about her? I heard she lives off the government and child support and won't even let her daughter have anything to do with her daddy that's pretty sad if you ask me every child needs their daddy especially when they pay child support people these days get me its a sad world thanks to a lot of those parents who keep the other parent out the child's life
That's the longest run-on sentence I've ever seen.
unknown

United States

#5 Aug 4, 2012
Well since you all don't know her why are you responding its not any of you alls business anyway thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biloxi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John McAdams 10 hr Voteforchange 3
Jackson CO Justice Court Judge District 4 10 hr Godzilla 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Ocean Springs, MS (Aug '10) 16 hr Fed up 74
Jackson County School District Superintendent 18 hr JCSD Employee 16
Review: Whipasnapa Charters 19 hr Angela P 1
who is the best divorce lawyer in biloxi? Jul 1 anon 1
Opiates (Nov '13) Jun 30 Withdrawals 6
More from around the web

Biloxi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE