Ryan Teel Bonded?? what the H$ll is this
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 07

Gulfport, Mississippi

#21 Nov 4, 2007
Mother of 2 wrote:
I waited all day on Thursday to hear the outcome of Teel's sentencing. It was a great relief that he was sentenced to 2 life terms PLUS 20 yrs. There is no way he will be able to get out of jail. I know he will now have a LONG time to think about his actions and maybe, just maybe, he'll actually be sorry for what he has done. He will never see his daughters go thru school, graduate from High School or College, get married and have kids. He ruined his chances when he beat a defenseless man to death and then had other officers cover up the crime and falsify the report. That officer had a conscience and reported to the Sherrif about it and HE refused to let the officer change the report they orginially made. Now that officer is being sentenced on Monday, along with 9 other officers, some of whom had NOTHING to do with the night in question.
Teel will meet his maker one day and hopefully by then he will have realized the wrong he has done and be truly sorry for his actions that have ruined MANY lives.
I am so happy to see that justice was served to an extent. I do feel sorry for his wife and child. They will be lucky if he survives jail to see him on visitors day. I hate to say it but they dont look too kindly upon cops gone bad in prison.
Mother of 2

Pampa, TX

#22 Nov 5, 2007
Mississippi Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so happy to see that justice was served to an extent. I do feel sorry for his wife and child. They will be lucky if he survives jail to see him on visitors day. I hate to say it but they dont look too kindly upon cops gone bad in prison.
You are so right on that. I do feel sorry for Serna having to raise 4 kids on her own and may not be able to see her husband (depending on what federal prison he was sentenced to). Most likely they will keep Ryan in isolation for awhile before introducing him to the General Population, though it won't matter, the other prisoners will know who he is before he even enters GP. He may also have to take a couple of beatings soon after being released to the GP, mainly because of the fact that they do not like "cops gone bad".

Also, 5 of the 9 other jailers were sentenced today. I am actually surprised that the Judge actually took into consideration the Williams' Family Plea to the Judge to give Regina Rhodes a leniance (?) in her sentencing (18 months, 3 yrs supervised release). I'm not saying that Regina should have recieved more time, or less time, just surprised the judge considered the Williams' statement to him before lunch. I am also glad that Jeff Priest was not sentenced to a longer term then he was given (21 months). Both Regina and Jeff are friends of mine and I hate to see this with them--or any of the jailers. May God Bless all of them and thier families over the next several months as the jailers start to serve thier time.

Since: Mar 07

Gulfport, Mississippi

#23 Nov 5, 2007
The ones I feel the most sorrow for is the Williams Family. No amount of prison time can bring their loved one back. He may have had his problems but he was still a human being and father. Although I do believe everyone involved is getting just what they deserve, I do pray for their safety. Ryan will definitely be the one to watch. How is the trial going with his dad?? Im in Tx now so its hard to follow.
Mother of 2

Pampa, TX

#24 Nov 6, 2007
Mississippi Proud wrote:
The ones I feel the most sorrow for is the Williams Family. No amount of prison time can bring their loved one back. He may have had his problems but he was still a human being and father. Although I do believe everyone involved is getting just what they deserve, I do pray for their safety. Ryan will definitely be the one to watch. How is the trial going with his dad?? Im in Tx now so its hard to follow.
email me at kjsjcs@yahoo.com and I will update you on his father's case.~Kim (mother of 2)
slw

AOL

#25 Nov 12, 2007
Mississippi Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
They will be lucky if he survives jail to see him on visitors day. I hate to say it but they dont look too kindly upon cops gone bad in prison.
Oh, don't worry about them.

Ex cops and officials are always put in protective custody so where they don't interact with the other inmates.....unfortunately.

I wish they would have to watch their six every waking moment like the rest of the prisoners. It's those type of bass turds like Teel I wish would get the shank.
biloxi

Nampa, ID

#26 Nov 12, 2007
Ric Gaston should have also gone to jail.
tea

Edinburgh, UK

#27 Apr 28, 2008
Ryan Teel is a great man who has worked hard for the good of the community. This is a travesty of justice , when a police officer is assaulted by a know drug user and felon. What is happening to our country when we start to arrest police officers who put their lives on the line everyday for our safety. What happened to the home of the brave and the land of the free, i'll tell you, we've given it up to the to politically correct and the left wing do-gooders.
jeremy powell

Ocean Springs, MS

#29 Mar 26, 2010
hey to all on the lil subject i would like everyone to know who i am im the boy who watched teel kill jessie lee willaims that night. i would have never thought this to be honest and i am going to see to it i take care of this. im in fear of my life if anyone has any info questions they can reach me at myspace.com life_after_death_6_9
pauly shore

Middle Island, NY

#30 Feb 11, 2011
who do these deputies thinj they are beating on this man, it does not matter what he allegedly did to be in prison, he is a human being and did not deserve what these deputies think they can do and act towards an inmate, i have recently been released from prison and the way that the co's treat inmates is terrible, i hope they ghet what they deserve, my heaert goes out to the williams family HE DID NOT DESERVE THIS<ATALL!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biloxi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody know anything about Dixie Mafia involve... (Jul '09) 10 hr Dynofthirst 90
News Mississippi Senate confirms several to boards, ... 11 hr Dynofthirst 6
Jackson County Elections August 4th 12 hr Miller Time 7
Jackson CO Justice Court Judge District 4 14 hr OS Mother 1996 7
News Truck hits boys getting off bus (May '08) Tue Deb 23
News Ocean Springs artist creates 5th Biloxi Seafood... Jul 25 Fixed Event 1
Moving to the BIloxi/Gulfport area Jul 25 jgraham 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Biloxi Mortgages