SHANNON BEASLEY worthless babydaddy's

SHANNON BEASLEY worthless babydaddy's

Posted in the Biloxi Forum

sperm donors

Puryear, TN

#1 Mar 15, 2013
17 years of drug use and alcoholism and domestic abuse with numerous women having numerous children /5 or more/ two with special needs and not paying child support to any of them or even allowed contact after starving and abusing them and doing years of drugs in front of them and holding his baby momma hostage to his wrath of years of abuse and threats. gun packing drug/ dope slinging worthless man that should be ashamed of his actions..... TOTAL moron and school drop out to boot and just a pillar of the community. all of his babies suffering from his lack of support and lies and constant abuse and drug use . feel free to add anymore names to this post ...as moms are finally fed up with the system and not receiving any help for our poor children while we suffer from his many years of abuse as do his poor children......from trying to work two jobs and go to school and just survive as he does not care what he does to anyone in his path of abuse or drug / alcohol slash lack of support for his special needs children. SHANNON RAY BEASLEY HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT FROM THE LIES AND HURT YOU HAVE CAUSED YOUR POOR CHILDREN AND MAKING THEM SUFFER and the abuse you have done to all.
Character Judge

Diamondhead, MS

#2 Mar 16, 2013
Even though I don't know this Beasey person, he is probably just like every other high school dropout, drug pushing, low life that you see in the mug shot pictures on the Sun Herald each week. The bottomline is that young women, with low self esteem and other minor mental issues, CHOOSE to sleep with these types of men. So the responsibility lies not only with the deadbeat dad but with the woman also. Maybe if these women would become better judges of character, then these situations wouldn't occur so often. What these women can do is teach your children that education is the key to ending the circle of life they are currently in. Be actively involved in their education and everything they do. Once the child is born, the attention should not be placed on you and your need for attention and problems, but on the child instead.
drugs change people

Puryear, TN

#3 Mar 17, 2013
oh yeah always the womens fault..never the deadbeat gangaster wanna be daddys......point is they still are responsible for caring for the children and obligations......but i guess its ok to you its all the womens fault for picking the doushe bag never his for doing all the horrible things he did.....a true moron a real stand up critic for women......i bet you take the dishes out the sink before you pea in it too.....i rest my case.....another moron bashing women all in the name of sperm donors that still have obligations and dont give a rats butt about anything but themselves and not their children.......hey dummy THE KIDS? they didn't choose the sperm donor i guess its their fault too or choose to be autistic either i guess thats their fault too?
same old story

Terry, MS

#4 Mar 31, 2013
I don't think the judge is sticking up for baby daddy. These men re despicable, they don't care a bit about the kids they already have but yet some of you women still lay down with them! Face it, ya'll are just as responsible for creating another father-less child. Also, I can undersstand why you want financial support from baby daddy but why do you want a drugged up alcoholic to be in the child's life? Women need to take control of their own life and quit allowing these pieces of crap into their bedroom!
common sense useit

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#5 Apr 5, 2013
Amen!!! Seems like the hottest thing going is to be a low life gangster wanna be and THOSE are the "COOL GUYS" the ones that SOME women CHOOSE to lay down with an make babies , Then when he turns out to be the exact piece of SH@# that he looks like, acts like and his Whole life and character reflects. BIG SUPRISE!! he is a peice of crap, well guess what ladies he was a piece of crap when you mey him and most likely will be a piece of crap all his life, YOU HAD A CHOICE, YOU MADE IT....YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOUR CHOICES...THATS THE WAY LIFE WORKS....NOT JUST FOR WOMEN BUT FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN...How many kids and ex's did he have when you met him? Did drugs when you met him?, no career?..uneducated?net worth..zero...all tatted up and saggin...meet him in the bar?......lol THERES YOUR SIGN...
Kjun

Thibodaux, LA

#6 Apr 15, 2013
Funny about this subject is no one ever mentions dead beat moms, hmmm, wonder why.
shannon beasley

Ocean Springs, MS

#7 Jun 10, 2013
Funny how people jump on the band wagon first I'm not a drug taking pill poping drinker that this lady says and I pay my child support never had a dui like her never been put in jail or had our kids put in foster care so before people start saying poor woman look up her arrest records malynda k finney a lady full of hate
shannon beasley

Ocean Springs, MS

#8 Jun 10, 2013
And is this slander to say a name and accused someone of something that can't be proved my lawer we see this melynda
aint jus her

Puryear, TN

#9 Aug 8, 2013
I WAS SICK OF NOT HAVING ANYTHING AND ONE WEEK AWAY FROM BEING HOMELESS the enire 6 years married to uAND KIDS NEVER HAVING ANYTHING WITH YOU 16 years ago SO WHATS CHANGED WITH YA>NOT A DAM THING STILL BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE CASUE YOUR F LAZY AND HOW DARE YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT SCOTT AND SUSAN LOOK AT YOU..at least scott has always been honest and DRUGFREE and a good loving father with a job and a big heart>>THIS IS WHY YOUR OWN DAUGHTER TELLS YOU TO SUCK BALLS>YOUR A DK AND A NON PROVIDER AND ALWAYS WILL BE>YOU DONT DO SHIT FOR US AND NEVER HAVE why do i even bother thinking you changed ..you aint changed just older and nastier and still a lowlife homeless deadbeat spermdonor as always ...blame whoever you want..ya still aint sent your kids shit in 15 years and never will and make excuse after excuse and blame after blame..guess its my fault you cant read or look up a phone number on google to send your kids something..what an idiot what the fuck was i thinking ever having children with a dumbfk like you that never gave to shits about me or the kids..you prove that every day idiot! and yes i hate your efn guts and hope you die alone and suffer like you made your kids everyday! your just as sick as a child molester and casue about as much pain for the them .it breaks my heart watching ur kids go to the mailbox everyday dreaming for you to send her something for years!! you telling her its in the mail like the child support pony express i guess takes a long time NOTHING and you blame me for that shit..GO F YOURSELF!you probably blame the IRS for not sending anything too they stole it right.. and i hope everyone reads this and knows what looser SHANNON RAY BEASLEY and liar you told me/them for years you would send her a birthday card..we get it looser.what the Fyou aint a daddy the fucking bank teller does more for your kids with a sucker thasn you have done in 18 years..BLAME ALL YA WANT IF YA CANT AFFORD A FUCKING 44. cent stamp and read you really are a sorry piece of shit..make me proud to be a single mom and college graduate and a homeowner only thing that hurts is my KIDS HEART .you should have done the right thing asshole!..sorry but 18 years put up with him ..so fucking what i got a DUI in college 9 years ago and yes i busted my kids ass 12 years ago.. when she almost burned the dam house down and for smoking pot.gimme a a break i busted my butt with 3 jobs for years when all you did sat on your ass smoking dope making life even harder on us....find something/someone else to blame for your lazy bull crap excuse for not providing for your kids or even a birthday card..i want nothing to do with your ass and cant believe you ask me to take your sorry ass back a month ago..your crazy ..only thing im sorry for is how you talk shit about your entire family and nina kaye!<!.they were the only people that gave and cared anything .about us and tried to help, super great people you run into the ground and blame for everything behind their backs...you really are a lowlife excuse for a father to all my girls..there i been waiting to say that for years! apologize for posting it on here but dam you are one straight up back stabbing doushebag to your own kids and family and your daddy. least my "fake " parents called your bluff.. your own dad tried to tell me this the first time ...god bless your entire family for you talk shit about them every chance you get! let me do ya a favor i will mail ya a check for 44 cents to SHOVE UP YOUR ASS for the next 12 years so ya know how ur little girls feels everyday you dont provide for her or send her a card saying you were her spermdonorI LOVE MY KIDS and you have drove me crazy for 18 years begging you to provide for them..who fucking does that shit to their children....I can honestly say i busted my ass and gave them everything i could and did the very best i could and yes my fault completely for ever thinking a looser like you could change and be sober and provide for a famliy i admit it
you dont pay jack

Puryear, TN

#11 Aug 8, 2013
and yes guilty i was 17 young dumb and 1000 miles away from my fake parents as you call them.....blame that for your lies to your kids and not providing for them it just goes on an on with you ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE TO BLAME FOR YOUR DRUGS ABUSE AND NON FINACIAL SUPPORT OF YOUR KIDS.......its fine you win KIDS LOOSE .....its ok blame me casue im crazy and lost your 44 cents i was gonna mail for that birthday card.....i good with it i know what a peice of doushebag you are ...and when the kids see who gave them a home and hugs and was always here to love them and fought for them and yes even whoop their butt....im gonna tell them you said the CHECK WAS IN THE MAIL WITH THAT BIRTHDAY CARD too..its comming..in the end you are the one that lost 12 years of your kids and didint think twice about it ..happy ?you won right?
you dont pay jack

Puryear, TN

#12 Aug 8, 2013
I GOT AN X OLD MAN AND X BEST GIRLFRIEND ..HOPE SHE WAS WORTH IT! All the money in the world isnt worth one minute away from my kids.....maby one day you will grow up! O wait your almost 50 ....aint gonn happen im sure.....i will be sure to put your birthday card in tha mail with that 44 cent stamp though so when you get a roof over your head let me know.....and P.s TEXTING your kids on FB isnt being a daddy either nor telling them its ok to smoke pot LOOSER
your kid

Puryear, TN

#13 Aug 12, 2013
we be sure to get our FAKE ASS grandparents to send you a card that says suck balls ya deadbeat.....mom and our FAKE ASS grandparents been doing what yopu been suppose to be doing instead of chsing ass and making more kids and being a looser..only things you could at..you aint no daddy cause you FACEBOOK OUR ASS SOME EMPTY PROMISES looser!
your kid

Puryear, TN

#14 Aug 12, 2013
IM EVIL I BEEN DEALING WITH YOUR HELL YOU PUT US THROUGH you got that shit right. YOU AINT NEVER DONE RIGHT BY THESE KIDS AND YOU EFFIN KNOW IT! always blaming eveybody but ya self for being lazy and always in the end YOU STILL THE SAME LAZY PEICE OF DEADBEAT DOPE SMOKING LOOSER>..The family you talk shit about and run down to me to get me to take your sorry ass back......those were good people you ran into the ground and used just like everyone else...YOUR KIDS SEE THAT NOW. why you think they are the way they are cause you cause so much pain and never own up to taking responsibilty for anything that involves HARD WORK AND PAYING A BILL....if it aint attached to a blunt or at the bottom of a bottle or up some girls ass....best of luck.......IN THE END YOU WIN...KIDS LOOSE ....gold medal for the DEADBEAT DADDy OF THE YEAR! and maby if ya werent feed your brother all those drugs since day one he would still be here to take care of ya momma too.....you fuck everyone up you get involved with then blame them....so go crawl back under the nasty hole you came out of..we were happy for 9 years until you pop up homeless and divorced again .....leave us alone ass hole their aint shit here for you and never will be so quit trying to fb and call...LEAVE US THE F ALONE
daaaammm

Hollywood, FL

#15 Aug 12, 2013
Dude u are a real scumbag don't worry lady he will get his my dad was the same way now he's dying of cancer alone even his own parents won't help him. The man had the nerve to contact my wife to see if she could get me to help him like I told its always about him and I have no love left but what makes me smile is that I'm fairly well off while he rots in some 300 a month hole.
pay up looser

Puryear, TN

#16 Nov 8, 2013
Wrap it up or pay up...all y'all loosers the same . Broke ass es. Don't never do right by yo kids an blame the world.you ever think if ya would have been there financially in the first place and grown up and done the ft thing to her and the babies how much better relationship ya wouldst had and yo kids a better life......sounds like daddy is a Lowlife anyway and ain't ever gonna provide for his kids
shannon ray beasley

Hattiesburg, MS

#17 Feb 24, 2014
To any one who's reads this im shannon and this woman is my ex wife she is know here in gulfport ms as a lier to all who knows her and for the record I dont do drugs or drink im not a high school drop out I pay my child support never abused any woman or child in my life only reason she writes this lies is to make her self feel better about who she is a lier a cheater a bad mother who has abused our little girls and had them tooking away from her in Kentucky and I took custody of them until they got older and wanted to move back with her so say what you want to but know the truth not just one side of a story thank you for your time
shannon ray beasley

Hattiesburg, MS

#18 Feb 24, 2014
Dont pass judgement on what you dont know
2sunshines

Boise, ID

#19 Oct 31, 2014
Tonia Beasley
I am the 2nd ex-wife to Shannon Beasley and know what I say is the truth.....Everyone in this world has issues of some sort or the other and falling on hard times is not prejudice to anyone. The 1st ex-wife above is a pathological liar and should NEVER mention the 2 children I have with Shannon. He is not abusive, not an alcoholic, not a druggie, and is a good Dad to our 2. To the daughter above...your dad does love you and you should NOT believe what your mom says about him! I find it sickening to read all the lies and judgemental comments!!!!
User No One

Gulfport, MS

#20 Nov 1, 2014
sperm donors wrote:
17 years of drug use and alcoholism and domestic abuse with numerous women having numerous children /5 or more/ two with special needs and not paying child support to any of them or even allowed contact after starving and abusing them and doing years of drugs in front of them and holding his baby momma hostage to his wrath of years of abuse and threats. gun packing drug/ dope slinging worthless man that should be ashamed of his actions..... TOTAL moron and school drop out to boot and just a pillar of the community. all of his babies suffering from his lack of support and lies and constant abuse and drug use . feel free to add anymore names to this post ...as moms are finally fed up with the system and not receiving any help for our poor children while we suffer from his many years of abuse as do his poor children......from trying to work two jobs and go to school and just survive as he does not care what he does to anyone in his path of abuse or drug / alcohol slash lack of support for his special needs children. SHANNON RAY BEASLEY HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT FROM THE LIES AND HURT YOU HAVE CAUSED YOUR POOR CHILDREN AND MAKING THEM SUFFER and the abuse you have done to all.
So, let me guess, Poster is probably the upstanding middle school grad who slept with this guy, got a belly full, and then complains when Daddy isn't a pillar of the community. Stupid people should not breed.
Ragan

Tampa, FL

#21 Feb 9, 2015
Damn I think you all should've stayed in school and learned spelling and grammar! As for you "ladies" you chose a loser so go figure..and I'm a woman so don't get it twisted trying to call me a woman hater!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biloxi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson County Elections August 4th 18 hr Miller Time 8
Anybody know anything about Dixie Mafia involve... (Jul '09) Wed Dynofthirst 90
News Mississippi Senate confirms several to boards, ... Wed Dynofthirst 6
Jackson CO Justice Court Judge District 4 Wed OS Mother 1996 7
News Truck hits boys getting off bus (May '08) Jul 28 Deb 23
News Ocean Springs artist creates 5th Biloxi Seafood... Jul 25 Fixed Event 1
Moving to the BIloxi/Gulfport area Jul 25 jgraham 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Biloxi Mortgages