U.S. soldier convicted in thrill-killings of civilians in Afghanistan

McCHORD, Wash. - A U.S. Army soldier accused of exhorting his bored underlings to slaughter three civilians for sport was convicted of murder, conspiracy and other charges Thursday in one of the most gruesome cases to emerge from the Afghan war. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Two stones with one bird”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 10, 2011
Scumbag media sensationalism. Their shiesty use of "gruesome" shows their motive.
Outraged as well

Alturas, CA

#2 Nov 10, 2011
Yes, the media certainly should take some of the blame. Remember people, they were there from day one, glorifying the horrors of war and reporting on the atrocities committed by the "coalition of the willing" spawning wholesale murder in these various theatres. The simple fact that blood and gore sell news is simply not a defence, but I suppose we may croak waiting for their day in court to come.
Provocateur

Half Moon Bay, CA

#3 Nov 11, 2011
Outraged as well wrote:
Yes, the media certainly should take some of the blame. Remember people, they were there from day one, glorifying the horrors of war and reporting on the atrocities committed by the "coalition of the willing" spawning wholesale murder in these various theatres. The simple fact that blood and gore sell news is simply not a defence, but I suppose we may croak waiting for their day in court to come.
Yea it's that liberal media that made him kill Afghani's for sport.

Location hidden

#4 Nov 11, 2011
Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea it's that liberal media that made him kill Afghani's for sport.
Yeah, it is the liberal media that makes money from the suffering of others. Fact.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#5 Nov 11, 2011
Martyr Machine wrote:
Scumbag media sensationalism. Their shiesty use of "gruesome" shows their motive.
Looks like the US military is full of murderers. Still, any objective observer already knew that.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 11, 2011
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the US military is full of murderers. Still, any objective observer already knew that.
Sadly, your weak mind actually believes that. Marketers prey on you daily I am sure.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#7 Nov 11, 2011
Martyr Machine wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, your weak mind actually believes that. Marketers prey on you daily I am sure.
You can tell yourself that if it makes you feel better but you think it isn't gruesome for a serial killer to take fingers from his victims as a trophy. That makes you a sociopath.

Now obviously you are also a coward who never leaves base so you probably haven't graduated from a sociopath to a murderer yourself but surely thats only because you're too scared to, not because you don't want to.
Devils Choice

Aberdeen, UK

#8 Nov 11, 2011
1 murdering american SCUMBAG sentenced to 9 yrs probally get out in five and thats called justice, what a load of BS..

Location hidden

#9 Nov 11, 2011
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
You can tell yourself that if it makes you feel better but you think it isn't gruesome for a serial killer to take fingers from his victims as a trophy. That makes you a sociopath.
Now obviously you are also a coward who never leaves base so you probably haven't graduated from a sociopath to a murderer yourself but surely thats only because you're too scared to, not because you don't want to.
You know this due to your extensive military experience as well as you knowing me personally, right?

No? Just more BS from a self-loathing loser? Yes.

Now go pay your taxes so you can support the "royal" (lol) family.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#10 Nov 12, 2011
Martyr Machine wrote:
<quoted text>
You know this due to your extensive military experience as well as you knowing me personally, right?
No? Just more BS from a self-loathing loser? Yes.
Now go pay your taxes so you can support the "royal" (lol) family.
I know this from you having admitted you're a REMF, that you've pretended to have been in afghanistan for at least 6 concurrent tours now and that you clearly support serial killers if they happen to be in US uniform.

You're morally somewhere a little behind the 9/11 hijackers. They were ideological murderous scum but at least they had the integrity to risk their lives for their cause. You just like being part of a system you thought could murder with impunity.

Has this trial result put the fear into you? How many innocents have you murdered?
sighhhh

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Nov 12, 2011
you'd think these morons would know to do this in the dark so there are no witnesses

Location hidden

#12 Nov 12, 2011
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this from you having admitted you're a REMF, that you've pretended to have been in afghanistan for at least 6 concurrent tours now and that you clearly support serial killers if they happen to be in US uniform.
You're morally somewhere a little behind the 9/11 hijackers. They were ideological murderous scum but at least they had the integrity to risk their lives for their cause. You just like being part of a system you thought could murder with impunity.
Has this trial result put the fear into you? How many innocents have you murdered?
You are a sad person. I know this from you admitting it every single day, with every single post. You despise yourself so much that the only recourse you have is to come on the internet and attack those that are better than you in every single way. I too know this from your unwitting admissions. You are so blind with self-hate and delusion that you probably don't even understand what I mean by that.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#13 Nov 13, 2011
Martyr Machine wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sad person. I know this from you admitting it every single day, with every single post. You despise yourself so much that the only recourse you have is to come on the internet and attack those that are better than you in every single way. I too know this from your unwitting admissions. You are so blind with self-hate and delusion that you probably don't even understand what I mean by that.
You're right. Who were you talking about when you said 'those who are better than you in every single way'? Were you pretending to be one of those people? Just like you pretend to be in Aghanistan?

You're pretedning your tour has ran for well over two years now aren't you?

Location hidden

#14 Nov 13, 2011
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. Who were you talking about when you said 'those who are better than you in every single way'? Were you pretending to be one of those people? Just like you pretend to be in Aghanistan?
You're pretedning your tour has ran for well over two years now aren't you?
What is it like to lie about everything? Do you lose track of what truth is? You must have an active imagination to make up so many different things - kind of like a kid.

For example, you just imagined and then decided that I am pretending that I have been in Afghanistan for two years. Isn't it true that you don't even know me, of me, or about me? Isn't it true that you ust made that up, like all your other posts? Well, let's be honest, you are clearly having trouble deciding what "true" actually is so that question might be a bit much for you.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#15 Nov 13, 2011
Martyr Machine wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like to lie about everything? Do you lose track of what truth is? You must have an active imagination to make up so many different things - kind of like a kid.
For example, you just imagined and then decided that I am pretending that I have been in Afghanistan for two years. Isn't it true that you don't even know me, of me, or about me? Isn't it true that you ust made that up, like all your other posts? Well, let's be honest, you are clearly having trouble deciding what "true" actually is so that question might be a bit much for you.
So now you are saying that you've not been claiming afghanistan as your residence since you started posting here?

Your backpeddalling won't work, you've been caught.

So, how could someone be on a base in afghanistan for 2 years? A) They haven't and they're a liar or B) They work in ancillianry services.

So which is it Mr pretend soldier? Are you a barefaced liar or do you work for the pizza hut on base?

Maybe we should call you cheese and to-martyr machine.
Jesus supports USA

Miami, FL

#16 Nov 13, 2011
We need to stay out of this and let our military take care of those they suspect of being terrorists.

Location hidden

#17 Nov 13, 2011
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are saying that you've not been claiming afghanistan as your residence since you started posting here?
Your backpeddalling won't work, you've been caught.
So, how could someone be on a base in afghanistan for 2 years? A) They haven't and they're a liar or B) They work in ancillianry services.
So which is it Mr pretend soldier? Are you a barefaced liar or do you work for the pizza hut on base?
Maybe we should call you cheese and to-martyr machine.
More lies. Look I can make up stuff too.

Every since you have been posting here you have been claiming to be the queen of england.

Since you are claiming to be female, maybe we should call you "I can bleed."

So either you are a liar or you are a drag queen.

Which one is it?
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#19 Nov 14, 2011
Martyr Machine wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies. Look I can make up stuff too.
Every since you have been posting here you have been claiming to be the queen of england.
Since you are claiming to be female, maybe we should call you "I can bleed."
So either you are a liar or you are a drag queen.
Which one is it?
Except of course anyone who has seen you post knows you've always claimed to be posting from Afghanistan. Any attempts to deflect from that just make you look like more of an asshole.

Of course pretending to have been a soldier to somehow get internet props is about as scummy as you could ever be.

Still, if you are convinced you have to keep making your claims, how about you post here a public request for the moderators to reveal where you are posting from? After all, you've been in afghanistan for years right?
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

#20 Nov 14, 2011
Jesus supports USA wrote:
We need to stay out of this and let our military take care of those they suspect of being terrorists.
Our soldiers are sick animals, no better than al queda.

Who would your stupid fool JESUS BOMB...is he a predator as well?
Otti

Neuhausen, Germany

#21 Nov 14, 2011
If this guy would the same thing in usa, what a punishment would he get? Afghans are the same people as every other people, they have human rights too. They are not like things.
This war-evident crime against humanity and genocide commited by all responsible for it militaries and politicians from usa and nato must be OVER. All these troops must be out of Afghanistan. They have own bases in own countries and let them come back there and make there what they want, if it is nice for politicians, who are responsible for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Billings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help me find him (Aug '11) Dec 14 Shhhh 2
The President is Using Al Sharpton to Divide th... Dec 6 Culture Auditor 1
Review: Paris Nails (Oct '11) Dec 3 Ria G 6
Are White people superior to Black people? (Feb '09) Nov 25 zapafa13 202
Just need to rant...care to join in? (May '13) Nov 24 BeingWiser 3
NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK! Nov '14 NO CANADA OIL TO ... 1
preaching on plenty of fish Nov '14 preaching POF 1
Billings Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web