Tree house triumphs

Tree house triumphs

There are 1 comment on the The Billings Outpost story from Dec 14, 2012, titled Tree house triumphs. In it, The Billings Outpost reports that:

The brothers, 12 and 8, were not spoiling for a battle, but when someone complained that the tree house their grandpa built in the Olsons' front yard violated city building codes, they had no choice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Billings Outpost.

Mom of the cherubs

Bozeman, MT

#1 Dec 15, 2012
Wow. I would love to address the author of this article directly, but unfortunately there is no author listed. While I respect your right to your own opinion, I firmly disagree with it. You should take a drive down my street. The treehouse breaks absolutely no sight lines, so I don't know where you get your 300 foot sight line statement. If you followed the story at all you would know that 2 of 63 people asked declined to sign the petition. You would also know that it was the idea of the kids to do the petition, because they had seen me collecting signatures to get streetlights in our neighborhood. The construction of the treehouse was no secret. Every neighbor within a 1 block radius was supportive. The treehouse is indeed fully supported by the tree. We added the posts at the very end of construction. If the variance had not been granted, we would simply remove the posts. It seems to me that you should be better informed before spewing nastily stated opinions. But hey, that's the beauty of a free country, isn't it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Billings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexting Nov 24 Mikebilco 1
Poll Are White people superior to Black people? (Feb '09) Nov 24 S SA 230
Iso opiates (May '16) Nov 15 Loulou2018 3
Hilleary lapp Nov '17 Curious 1
beware--city has slanderous policies (Mar '16) Aug '17 Teej 4
Hilleary lapp Aug '17 Curious 1
Has anyone seen this guy? Please look! (Mar '09) Jul '17 tiger_-_dad 3

Billings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance