Montana's First Registered Medical Ma...

Montana's First Registered Medical Marijuana Caregiver Dies in Federal Prison

There are 2 comments on the Quebec Chronicle-Telegraph story from Sep 1, 2012, titled Montana's First Registered Medical Marijuana Caregiver Dies in Federal Prison. In it, Quebec Chronicle-Telegraph reports that:

Flor, 68, was just a few months into a five-year prison sentence for running a Billings, Montana marijuana dispensary with his wife and son.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Quebec Chronicle-Telegraph.

Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#1 Sep 1, 2012
This man was murdered by rogue government drug thugs. I hope his family sues and gets millions. Murdered over a harmless plant! What a country! This is one of the reasons that obammy will not get my vote a second time!

Alachua, FL

#2 Sep 1, 2012
The money makers of the Republican pharmacuticals,(remember the Bush boys and Eli lilly), the medical and the property confinscating police control. The newly devised Republican private prisons system and all the trickle down economics drawn up by the Republican ALEC think tank.

What a shame Obama had to give in to get parts lf his healthcare passed by the Republican ALEC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Billings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jannel smith (Mar '13) Sep 15 Big easy 2
Poll Are White people superior to Black people? (Feb '09) Sep '15 Obsidian 215
Review: Montana Adult Store & Video Aug '15 yourdream827 1
News White Supremacists Demonstrate in Bozeman (Oct '09) Aug '15 Also freedom of s... 45
Jackson Hole Landslide Jul '15 Tim Shey 1
In search of Johnny Two Feathers... Jul '15 Anonymous 1
Debate: Drinking Age - Billings, MT (Dec '11) Jul '15 yes 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Billings Mortgages