Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
GOP House of HORRORS

United States

#88840 Oct 13, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
These left wing liberal Demoncratic nuts are so involved within themselves due to their narcisistic beliefs, there will be no sane reasoning with them.
Look at Obama now trying to run this country:left wing liberal Demoncratic nut so involved within himself due to his narcisistic beliefs.
Unfortunately, Obama believes in the destruction of the middle class like Hillary/Bill Clinton. It is working, they are winning, they only fear opposition because they boarder being criminal.
We need to keep pushing for what is right, otherwise their reign will become tyranny.
The Clinton-Obama agenda mindset is no different than that of an Adolf Hitler. They believe destroying people's lives is the right thing to do without any form of reality.
The "Tea Party Republicans" believe in destroying current government in favor of improving people's lives. KUDOs to the "Tea Party"!!!!
PLEASE keep saying this stuff far right tea party fringe people....

go on FOX NEWS...
make posters and spell words incorrectly....dress up like really really white patriots and carry tea bags (but not green tea)...

go on FOX NEWS...
stage giant protests involving tens of people....make important announcements....

go on FOX NEWS...
talk to Elizabeth Hasselbeck...
declare yourselves to be the REAL AMERICA...

get Sarah Palin involved...she's not that busy.

Do it....because you people are hilarious and comedy loves you.
GOP House of HORRORS

United States

#88841 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Your entire agenda is one big typo. Time to surrender.
Wanting a Republican President makes you anti-American.
GOP House of HORRORS

United States

#88842 Oct 13, 2013
Gov Tit Sucking Liberals wrote:
Yours is on the way.
Just wanted to let you know - today I received my Fiscal Cliff Survival Pack from the White House.
It contains a parachute, an ‘Obama Hope & Change’ bumper sticker, a ‘Bush’s Fault’ yard sign, a ‘Blame Boehner’ poster, a 'Tax the Rich' banner, an application for unemployment, an application for food stamps, a prayer rug, a letter transferring our national debt to my grandchildren, and if that was not enough, there was a discount coupon for a machine that blows smoke up my ass.
Everything was “Made in China" and all directions were in Spanish.
Keep an eye out. Yours should arrive soon. Have a nice day.--
?????

This poster is why you need to warn your children of the dangers of voting GOP.
GOP House of HORRORS

United States

#88843 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
You forgot about improving the lives of Americans other than elites like Hillary and McCaskill. Middle Class America is something that you show is not your concern. Destroy freedom, prosperity and growth!
Tthe above post clearly shows...the dangers...of your brain on GOP!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#88844 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
You shouldn't be talking deficites moron. Obama is at 17 trillion and counting. The middles class has not benefited from one dime in the Obama agenda, like they did with Reagan on a fraction of the current amount.
It is time to for you to turn in you Obama Bitch Badge and go home--if you have one left!
It's no wonder that you can't understand how deficits work, since you can't even spell the word "Deficit" correctly! "On a fraction of the current amount?" Yes, Bush-41's and Reagan's "fraction" of our current Deficit was ~33%! So they created about 1/3 of our current Deficit.

Bush-43's "fraction of the current amount" was ~36%! So he created more than 1/3 of our current deficit! Combined, Bush 41, Reagan and Bush 43 created 70%+ of our current Deficit. The links I provided confirmed three CON Presidents have racked up a $12+ Trillion Deficit!

CONs encouraged Bush-41, Reagan and Bush 43 while they created $12+ Trillion of Deficits. Then they sat there, without complaint, while Bush 43 cratered the U. S. economy, started 2 wars that he put on our credit card, gave away $640 Billion in Medicare Part D drug benefits.

Then Bush 43 slinked off to Texas in shame, dumping the financial disasters he had created on a DEM President to fix. Since Obama's been in office, CONs have also done everything they could to delay and obstruct any legislation that might help fix Bush-43s disasters.

Now, with a DEM President in the W H, CONs are all concerned about Deficits! That's hilarious!
DAWG IS BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88845 Oct 13, 2013
Gov Tit Sucking Liberals wrote:
Yours is on the way.

Just wanted to let you know - today I received my Fiscal Cliff Survival Pack from the White House.

It contains a parachute, an ‘Obama Hope & Change’ bumper sticker, a ‘Bush’s Fault’ yard sign, a ‘Blame Boehner’ poster, a 'Tax the Rich' banner, an application for unemployment, an application for food stamps, a prayer rug, a letter transferring our national debt to my grandchildren, and if that was not enough, there was a discount coupon for a machine that blows smoke up my ass.
Everything was “Made in China" and all directions were in Spanish.

Keep an eye out. Yours should arrive soon. Have a nice day.--
I tried to get mine. It sent me to a website that cost 100 million to make but unfortunately it was down due to technical errors.
DAWG IS BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88846 Oct 13, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>It's no wonder that you can't understand how deficits work, since you can't even spell the word "Deficit" correctly! "On a fraction of the current amount?" Yes, Bush-41's and Reagan's "fraction" of our current Deficit was ~33%! So they created about 1/3 of our current Deficit.

Bush-43's "fraction of the current amount" was ~36%! So he created more than 1/3 of our current deficit! Combined, Bush 41, Reagan and Bush 43 created 70%+ of our current Deficit. The links I provided confirmed three CON Presidents have racked up a $12+ Trillion Deficit!

CONs encouraged Bush-41, Reagan and Bush 43 while they created $12+ Trillion of Deficits. Then they sat there, without complaint, while Bush 43 cratered the U. S. economy, started 2 wars that he put on our credit card, gave away $640 Billion in Medicare Part D drug benefits.

Then Bush 43 slinked off to Texas in shame, dumping the financial disasters he had created on a DEM President to fix. Since Obama's been in office, CONs have also done everything they could to delay and obstruct any legislation that might help fix Bush-43s disasters.

Now, with a DEM President in the W H, CONs are all concerned about Deficits! That's hilarious!
We haven't seen you post this much in a while. You must be missing your boyfriend Yellow Dawg. Did he get admitted again at the mental ward when he went to visit his son the St Louis Retard?

Location hidden

#88847 Oct 13, 2013
DAWG IS BEYOND STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
We haven't seen you post this much in a while. You must be missing your boyfriend Yellow Dawg. Did he get admitted again at the mental ward when he went to visit his son the St Louis Retard?
You sure seem to know much about a guy being admitted at the mental ward! Experience? You didn't disagree with or respond to the Deficit facts and figures I posted above! No surprise there! I'll accept that as your agreement with my prior post! I'll mostly be ignoring you again now!
GOP House of HORRORS

United States

#88848 Oct 13, 2013
DAWG IS BEYOND STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like OWNEDsville has had her access to the Bachmann Clinic computers restored...LOL

To get her attention ...All you need to tell her...
"It's JELLO TIME"

Just like the GOP House of Representatives, I can see she's really getting her ClownASS kicked today!!
CHILLIFAG BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88849 Oct 13, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>You sure seem to know much about a guy being admitted at the mental ward! Experience? You didn't disagree with or respond to the Deficit facts and figures I posted above! No surprise there! I'll accept that as your agreement with my prior post! I'll mostly be ignoring you again now!
I know about Liberals and their mental disorders. But it's good that you stand up for your boyfriend unlike how he does for his retarded St Louis kid.

I already smacked your bullshit down. The fact that you want to keep rambling incoherently about it is your problem.

Location hidden

#88850 Oct 13, 2013
CHILLIFAG BEYOND STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
I know about Liberals and their mental disorders. But it's good that you stand up for your boyfriend unlike how he does for his retarded St Louis kid.
I already smacked your bullshit down. The fact that you want to keep rambling incoherently about it is your problem.
You smacked nothing down, delusional CON mutt! You only confirmed again that you can't accept the fact that your CON Presidents caused more than 70% of the current Deficit. Aren't you a proud CON? [email protected]
Pissed

Dexter, MO

#88851 Oct 13, 2013
None of the above

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#88852 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
You missread. Obama is criminal, just changes the rules to put him at the fringe of impeachment.
You remind me of the jews Hitler led into the gas chamber. They were compliant and let thing happen thinking things were going to get better.
The difference between Hitler and Obama is that Hitler cared for his countrymen as the super-race. Obama sees his countrymen as the world's problem. Who do think is more dangerous to you today? I know... Obama!
Nope! I did not misread your comment. You said that President Obama has not done anything criminal. I can't help it if you cannot use the language.

Ah, yes! "Hitler"! You are a prime example of the accuracy of Godwin's Law.

And there you go ... speaking for HITLER now! Ah, hahahahahaha! I bet you are not even fluent in German, and NOW you think you can speak for Hitler! ROFL! So ein Dummkopf!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#88853 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
You forgot about improving the lives of Americans other than elites like Hillary and McCaskill. Middle Class America is something that you show is not your concern. Destroy freedom, prosperity and growth!
"elites this"! "elites that!"

Really, is that the primary word you know?
Gov Tit Sucking Liberals

Ozark, MO

#88854 Oct 13, 2013
Have you noticed all the Hope and Change that has occurred since the Dictator stole the office? Did you ever think this would occur in the United States of America? I don't recognize our country anymore. It's turned into a 3rd world Dictatorship!

‘WE ARE MARCHING TO THE WHITE HOUSE’:‘MILLION VET MARCH’ DESCENDS ON WASHINGTON, BARRICADES TORN DOWN
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/13/we...

Location hidden

#88855 Oct 13, 2013
Battle flag of the Confederacy prominently displayed at the "Million Vet March". Thanks for confirming that for many Tea Partiers, bottom line, it's all about the racism.

Yet they pretend it's not. The best quote I've seen on it, so far: "Ironic that GOP is "respecting our vets" by proudly waving the flag of an enemy that killed 500,000 US vets."

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/8423-protes...
Gov Tit Sucking Liberals

Ozark, MO

#88856 Oct 13, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
Battle flag of the Confederacy prominently displayed at the "Million Vet March". Thanks for confirming that for many Tea Partiers, bottom line, it's all about the racism.
Yet they pretend it's not. The best quote I've seen on it, so far: "Ironic that GOP is "respecting our vets" by proudly waving the flag of an enemy that killed 500,000 US vets."
Youes kissing his butt cause he gave you amnesty, Silly Chilli J off!

Obama is more determined than ever to grant amnesty to illegals. The situation is getting dire.

This week he gave illegals free reign to rally on the National Mall—an area closed else under the shutdown. Yet, he barred the greatest generation of Americans from visiting the World War II and Iwo Jima Memorials, erecting barriers to shut them out.

This is a new low. Under the Obama regime illegals get special treatment and rights but veterans get treated like garbage and have none. What kind of monster treats the greatest generation with such disrespect and dishonor?

If Obama gets his way, he'll grant amnesty to as many as 33 million illegals including drug traffickers and terrorists—let them stream through open borders. He'll do it while no one is looking.

Remember, secret back room deals are being made for one purpose: amnesty for election votes. There are 5 amnesty bills under consideration in the House and at the end of this month they vote.

If this is not stopped soon we'll have 33 million illegals roaming our backyard, killing and raping, stealing jobs and demanding free benefits.
Gov Tit Sucking Liberals

Ozark, MO

#88857 Oct 13, 2013
Have you noticed all the Hope and Change that has occurred since the Dictator stole the office? Did you ever think this would occur in the United States of America? I don't recognize our country anymore. It's turned into a 3rd world Dictatorship!

‘WE ARE MARCHING TO THE WHITE HOUSE’:‘MILLION VET MARCH’ DESCENDS ON WASHINGTON, BARRICADES TORN DOWN
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/13/we...

DEVELOPING… Veterans Storm D.C.#VetMarch
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/13/developing...

More Videos: https://www.facebook.com/video/embed...

Hospitals Cutting Thousands Of Jobs
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/13/hospitals-...

Obama: End Shutdown So We Can Pass Immigration Reform
http://conservativebyte.com/2013/10/obama-end...

Foreign Aid unaffected by ‘Shutdown’
http://www.conservativeactionalerts.com/2013/...

CNN MOCKS MILLION VET MARCH AS TEA PARTY CRAZIES
http://patriotupdate.com/2013/10/cnn-mocks-mi...

Big Surprise: CNN Belittles And Pigeon Holes #1MVetMarch
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/13/big-surpri...

Ron Paul Warns of Martial Law and Economic Collapse
http://www.teaparty.org/ron-paul-warns-of-mar...

Fight Climate Change, Kill An Eagle
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/13/fight-clim...

Carney Defends White House’s Decision To Keep Making Obama Propaganda Videos During Shutdown…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/13/carney-def...

Number of People Who Attended “Obamacare And You!” Event In South Carolina: Two…Number of People Who Attended “Obamacare And You!” Event In South Carolina: Two…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/13/number-of-...
GOP The SUICIDE Party

United States

#88858 Oct 13, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
How appropriate...since this whole GOP TeaParty Shutdown is like Picketts Charge...LOL

When all the smoke clears, the GOP (like the Confederacy) will be Gone With The Wind...LOL
Gov Tit Sucking Liberals

Ozark, MO

#88859 Oct 13, 2013
THE MOST DESPICABLE PRESIDENT IN THE NATION’S HISTORY IS BARACK HUSSEIN
Disgraceful
Secretary of Defense Hagel was following orders from the “Spite” House to make a shutdown just as painful as possible to the American public, and to Military families especially. Unlawful furloughs and cutting off military benefits has been the Administration’s plan since day one. Hagel, instead of being a patriot, sided with the progressive extremists and shuttered as much of the military as he could in an act of political calculation. It was Obama’s and Hegel’s decision to halt death benefits for the families of troops killed in action. This is disgraceful and was done for purely political reasons. Anyone who could put politics before the well-being of the troops is unfit for command and needs to be removed in the most humiliating manner known to man.

Families of fallen warriors have been denied standard financial assistance to travel to Dover AFB to claim the remains of their loved ones. What sort of calculating, vindictive, political thug could even imagine such a cold-hearted, politically inspired statement at such a time?! Thanks to the Fisher House Foundation the families will get the help they need during their time of sorrow. God bless the private sector for providing the assistance Barack Hussein has refused the families of the dead.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/despicable-p...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Billings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alex and Marsha Jan 18 Heartbroken 3
Police Chief change in clever (Dec '07) Jan 6 Just saying 22
crooked cops caught with pants down in aurora mo. (Sep '07) Dec '16 Concerned 22
TJ the Mechanic Nov '16 CrimDoc 5
News Former Marine pleads guilty to charges (Sep '06) Nov '16 Kar 18
News Dad files suit against Cabela's after son dies ... Oct '16 Magic Utah Uwear 2
Poll does marionville mo. need to clean [email protected] hall (Nov '07) Sep '16 New resident 44

Billings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Billings Mortgages