Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88829 Oct 13, 2013
DAWG IS BEYOND STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
I did look it up and I posted the numbers. Prove it wrong dipshit. You won't be able to and just like your boyfriend does you will hide behind coward posts.
Reagan 50 tears ago? Your crap is not worth reading. You are just a psycho liberal nut.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88830 Oct 13, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Typo, ladies, 30 years ago. Look it up yourselves, if you're capable of that. If not, please keep wallowing in your denial, ignorance and general stupidity. The attached shows the Bush 41-Reagan Deficit was $3.4 Trillion, plus $2.2 Trillion more Interest on that $3.4 Trillion during Clinton's 8 years.
So at $5 Trillion, I was bit low, since it was %5.6 Trillion then, plus the Interest we've paid on it since then. Bush-43's Deficit was $6.1 Trillion more, plus Interest we've paid on the $6.1 Trillion. So Bush 41-Reagan-Bush 43 are responsible for more than $12 Trillion of our present total Deficit!
Plus that first year of Obama's Presidency was all Bush-43's.
So much for the fairy tale of CON austerity and fiscal responsibility!
http://zfacts.com/p/1195.html
http://zfacts.com/p/1170.html
Your entire agenda is one big typo. Time to surrender.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#88831 Oct 13, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text> ... The "Tea Party Republicans" believe in destroying current government in favor of improving people's lives. KUDOs to the "Tea Party"!!!!
Thanks for admitting that the "Tea Party Republicans" believe in destroying the US government.

Of course, that has been obvious ever since the first day they took their seats in the House.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#88832 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text> ... Unfortunately, Obama believes in the destruction of the middle class like Hillary/Bill Clinton. It is working, they are winning, they only fear opposition because they boarder being criminal....
Neither major party "believes in the destruction of the middle class."

And thanks for your admission that President Obama is not doing anything criminal.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#88833 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, time for you to surrender! Were you angry clueless CON mutts living in caves during the 80's? What part of the cites that I provided or the controversy of Reagan's so-called "Vodoo Economics" confused you? Look it up! How do you CON trolls function with such sketchy math skills?

You're bad with numbers, aren't you? What does a $3.4 Trillion Deficit, plus $2.2 Trillion in Interest on it total?$5.6 Trillion, in the real world. Refute the fact that Bush 41-Reagan ran Deficits totaling $3.4 Trillion and that we've paid $2.2+ Trillion in Interest on it.

You can't, can you? Fact- Bush Senior and Ronnie put us in a $5.6+ Trillion hole way back when and Junior finished us off with another $6.1+ Trillion. Junior's VP, Cheney, famously said "Deficits don't matter." Now you candy-azzes are all concerned about Deficits? You're clueless hypocrites.

So Deficits matter now, but they didn't matter when the CONs were in the W H? Fail!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88834 Oct 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither major party "believes in the destruction of the middle class."
And thanks for your admission that President Obama is not doing anything criminal.
You missread. Obama is criminal, just changes the rules to put him at the fringe of impeachment.

You remind me of the jews Hitler led into the gas chamber. They were compliant and let thing happen thinking things were going to get better.

The difference between Hitler and Obama is that Hitler cared for his countrymen as the super-race. Obama sees his countrymen as the world's problem. Who do think is more dangerous to you today? I know...Obama!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88835 Oct 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for admitting that the "Tea Party Republicans" believe in destroying the US government.
Of course, that has been obvious ever since the first day they took their seats in the House.
You forgot about improving the lives of Americans other than elites like Hillary and McCaskill. Middle Class America is something that you show is not your concern. Destroy freedom, prosperity and growth!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88836 Oct 13, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, time for you to surrender! Were you angry clueless CON mutts living in caves during the 80's? What part of the cites that I provided or the controversy of Reagan's so-called "Vodoo Economics" confused you? Look it up! How do you CON trolls function with such sketchy math skills?
You're bad with numbers, aren't you? What does a $3.4 Trillion Deficit, plus $2.2 Trillion in Interest on it total?$5.6 Trillion, in the real world. Refute the fact that Bush 41-Reagan ran Deficits totaling $3.4 Trillion and that we've paid $2.2+ Trillion in Interest on it.
You can't, can you? Fact- Bush Senior and Ronnie put us in a $5.6+ Trillion hole way back when and Junior finished us off with another $6.1+ Trillion. Junior's VP, Cheney, famously said "Deficits don't matter." Now you candy-azzes are all concerned about Deficits? You're clueless hypocrites.
So Deficits matter now, but they didn't matter when the CONs were in the W H? Fail!
You shouldn't be talking deficites moron. Obama is at 17 trillion and counting. The middles class has not benefited from one dime in the Obama agenda, like they did with Reagan on a fraction of the current amount.

It is time to for you to turn in you Obama Bitch Badge and go home--if you have one left!
GOP House of HORROR

Saint Louis, MO

#88837 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I did look it up and I posted the numbers. Prove it wrong dipshit. You won't be able to and just like your boyfriend does you will hide behind coward posts.
my my my ...what a bitter jealous homo you are...hahahahaha

A total Marcus Bachmann meltdown, like the one your having ...Is the result of a lousy night working the truck stop?

DAWG Is So Completely In Your Head...and You are So Completely Up DAWGSASS...OWNEDsville you are a bigger fool than Boehner!
Gov Tit Sucking Liberals

Taneyville, MO

#88838 Oct 13, 2013
Yours is on the way.

Just wanted to let you know - today I received my Fiscal Cliff Survival Pack from the White House.

It contains a parachute, an ‘Obama Hope & Change’ bumper sticker, a ‘Bush’s Fault’ yard sign, a ‘Blame Boehner’ poster, a 'Tax the Rich' banner, an application for unemployment, an application for food stamps, a prayer rug, a letter transferring our national debt to my grandchildren, and if that was not enough, there was a discount coupon for a machine that blows smoke up my ass.
Everything was “Made in China" and all directions were in Spanish.

Keep an eye out. Yours should arrive soon. Have a nice day.--
GOP House of HORRORS

Saint Louis, MO

#88839 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
You missread. Obama is criminal, just changes the rules to put him at the fringe of impeachment.
You remind me of the jews Hitler led into the gas chamber. They were compliant and let thing happen thinking things were going to get better.
The difference between Hitler and Obama is that Hitler cared for his countrymen as the super-race. Obama sees his countrymen as the world's problem. Who do think is more dangerous to you today? I know...Obama!
The above delusional poster needs to see the pharmacist so he can refill his prescription of Thorazine!
GOP House of HORRORS

Saint Louis, MO

#88840 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
These left wing liberal Demoncratic nuts are so involved within themselves due to their narcisistic beliefs, there will be no sane reasoning with them.
Look at Obama now trying to run this country:left wing liberal Demoncratic nut so involved within himself due to his narcisistic beliefs.
Unfortunately, Obama believes in the destruction of the middle class like Hillary/Bill Clinton. It is working, they are winning, they only fear opposition because they boarder being criminal.
We need to keep pushing for what is right, otherwise their reign will become tyranny.
The Clinton-Obama agenda mindset is no different than that of an Adolf Hitler. They believe destroying people's lives is the right thing to do without any form of reality.
The "Tea Party Republicans" believe in destroying current government in favor of improving people's lives. KUDOs to the "Tea Party"!!!!
PLEASE keep saying this stuff far right tea party fringe people....

go on FOX NEWS...
make posters and spell words incorrectly....dress up like really really white patriots and carry tea bags (but not green tea)...

go on FOX NEWS...
stage giant protests involving tens of people....make important announcements....

go on FOX NEWS...
talk to Elizabeth Hasselbeck...
declare yourselves to be the REAL AMERICA...

get Sarah Palin involved...she's not that busy.

Do it....because you people are hilarious and comedy loves you.
GOP House of HORRORS

Saint Louis, MO

#88841 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Wanting a Republican President makes you anti-American.
GOP House of HORRORS

Saint Louis, MO

#88842 Oct 13, 2013
Gov Tit Sucking Liberals wrote:
Yours is on the way.
Just wanted to let you know - today I received my Fiscal Cliff Survival Pack from the White House.
It contains a parachute, an ‘Obama Hope & Change’ bumper sticker, a ‘Bush’s Fault’ yard sign, a ‘Blame Boehner’ poster, a 'Tax the Rich' banner, an application for unemployment, an application for food stamps, a prayer rug, a letter transferring our national debt to my grandchildren, and if that was not enough, there was a discount coupon for a machine that blows smoke up my ass.
?????

This poster is why you need to warn your children of the dangers of voting GOP.
GOP House of HORRORS

Saint Louis, MO

#88843 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
You forgot about improving the lives of Americans other than elites like Hillary and McCaskill. Middle Class America is something that you show is not your concern. Destroy freedom, prosperity and growth!
Tthe above post clearly shows...the dangers...of your brain on GOP!

Location hidden

#88844 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
You shouldn't be talking deficites moron. Obama is at 17 trillion and counting. The middles class has not benefited from one dime in the Obama agenda, like they did with Reagan on a fraction of the current amount.
It is time to for you to turn in you Obama Bitch Badge and go home--if you have one left!
It's no wonder that you can't understand how deficits work, since you can't even spell the word "Deficit" correctly! "On a fraction of the current amount?" Yes, Bush-41's and Reagan's "fraction" of our current Deficit was ~33%! So they created about 1/3 of our current Deficit.

Bush-43's "fraction of the current amount" was ~36%! So he created more than 1/3 of our current deficit! Combined, Bush 41, Reagan and Bush 43 created 70%+ of our current Deficit. The links I provided confirmed three CON Presidents have racked up a $12+ Trillion Deficit!

CONs encouraged Bush-41, Reagan and Bush 43 while they created $12+ Trillion of Deficits. Then they sat there, without complaint, while Bush 43 cratered the U. S. economy, started 2 wars that he put on our credit card, gave away $640 Billion in Medicare Part D drug benefits.

Then Bush 43 slinked off to Texas in shame, dumping the financial disasters he had created on a DEM President to fix. Since Obama's been in office, CONs have also done everything they could to delay and obstruct any legislation that might help fix Bush-43s disasters.

Now, with a DEM President in the W H, CONs are all concerned about Deficits! That's hilarious!
DAWG IS BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88845 Oct 13, 2013
Gov Tit Sucking Liberals wrote:
Yours is on the way.

I tried to get mine. It sent me to a website that cost 100 million to make but unfortunately it was down due to technical errors.
DAWG IS BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88846 Oct 13, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>It's no wonder that you can't understand how deficits work, since you can't even spell the word "Deficit" correctly! "On a fraction of the current amount?" Yes, Bush-41's and Reagan's "fraction" of our current Deficit was ~33%! So they created about 1/3 of our current Deficit.

Bush-43's "fraction of the current amount" was ~36%! So he created more than 1/3 of our current deficit! Combined, Bush 41, Reagan and Bush 43 created 70%+ of our current Deficit. The links I provided confirmed three CON Presidents have racked up a $12+ Trillion Deficit!

CONs encouraged Bush-41, Reagan and Bush 43 while they created $12+ Trillion of Deficits. Then they sat there, without complaint, while Bush 43 cratered the U. S. economy, started 2 wars that he put on our credit card, gave away $640 Billion in Medicare Part D drug benefits.

Then Bush 43 slinked off to Texas in shame, dumping the financial disasters he had created on a DEM President to fix. Since Obama's been in office, CONs have also done everything they could to delay and obstruct any legislation that might help fix Bush-43s disasters.

Now, with a DEM President in the W H, CONs are all concerned about Deficits! That's hilarious!
We haven't seen you post this much in a while. You must be missing your boyfriend Yellow Dawg. Did he get admitted again at the mental ward when he went to visit his son the St Louis Retard?

Location hidden

#88847 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
We haven't seen you post this much in a while. You must be missing your boyfriend Yellow Dawg. Did he get admitted again at the mental ward when he went to visit his son the St Louis Retard?
You sure seem to know much about a guy being admitted at the mental ward! Experience? You didn't disagree with or respond to the Deficit facts and figures I posted above! No surprise there! I'll accept that as your agreement with my prior post! I'll mostly be ignoring you again now!
GOP House of HORRORS

Saint Louis, MO

#88848 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Looks like OWNEDsville has had her access to the Bachmann Clinic computers restored...LOL

To get her attention ...All you need to tell her...
"It's JELLO TIME"

Just like the GOP House of Representatives, I can see she's really getting her ClownASS kicked today!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Billings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeannie Johnson Jul 28 Curious 1
Just One More Bar Jun '15 My opinion 5
Watch out for this woman and I use the term wom... May '15 Had enough 5
Kelly Dean Jadwin (Apr '12) May '15 rick in colorado 6
City wide garage sale? (May '12) Apr '15 Charlize888 2
Time to put you on blast Mar '15 Delilah 3
Anybody want a dog? (Oct '14) Oct '14 guest 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Billings Mortgages