billings vs morrisville

billings vs morrisville

Posted in the Billings Forum

tilley

United States

#1 Feb 17, 2012
So glad that the morrisviile panthers still have their integrity after the game...thats more than i can say for the officials and the school principal.
aur56

Monett, MO

#2 Feb 20, 2012
Welcome to high school sports
tilley

United States

#3 Feb 20, 2012
aur56 wrote:
Welcome to high school sports
I have been part of high school sports for 30 years..........officials were the worst I've seen, the Billings supertindent's actions were unprofessional and way out of line and will certainly be my last visit to this unfriendly town. BILLINGS RESIDENTS SHOULD BE SO PROUD!!!!!!!!
dkw

Springfield, MO

#4 Mar 26, 2012
So I am assuming that Morrisville punching holes in locker room walls was respectable behavior and showed integrity?!?! Horrible sportsmanship! And the board members of Morrisville were rude and I would be ashamed of their actions as well. I do agree that the officials were not the best; however it sounds like "tilley" is merely a disgruntled sports fan that didn't like to lose.
aur56

Monett, MO

#5 Mar 29, 2012
Let me give you an example of poor sportmanship from my sons senior year,2005, basketball playoffs in Nixa, playing Marionville. I was in bleachers yelling for our team and my son, when from behind me comes this comment" take out #3, break his arms if you have to", well needless to say, I informed this person that #3 was my son and they said"So?" So much for mature parents in Marionville.Now we did lose that game, and the loss was not near as bad as the fact that they were yelling for their kids to hurt and badly hurt our kids.
Get a grip

Kansas City, MO

#6 May 12, 2012
Billings vs. Morrisville? Is this a contest on which town sucks less?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Billings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clever Woman (Jan '15) Jan 13 Sherri 5
Billings..... moving from Wyoming Nov '17 disgruntledresident 12
the dope spot (Apr '14) Oct '17 Gizmo 2
Poll What do you think of the Clever Police Department? (Feb '08) Aug '17 clever pd is joke 13
Police Chief change in clever (Dec '07) Aug '17 clever pd is joke 23
Divorce attorney Aug '17 Ready to go 1
News Two men are charged for four-month-old murder (Apr '07) Jul '17 Christian County ... 3,840

Billings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Billings Mortgages