Mo. woman survives home explosion that fire officials believe w...
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.
#1 Oct 22, 2008
Hubby didn't smell gas anymore, so he went out to breakfast with the guys? Hmmmmm.
#2 Oct 22, 2008
It appears they need a new fire chief. A remote will not spark and detonate explosive gasses. The tv on the other hand, will produce sparks when turned on.
#3 Oct 24, 2008
I'm sorry. Some of these shows are getting to be too goddarn realistic....
Add your comments below
|Two men are charged for four-month-old murder (Apr '07)||May '16||Holdenwreckibilly||3,833|
|KY3 Rewind to 1983: Tornado devastates southern... (May '08)||Apr '16||HeavenlyReza||4|
|Girl that was in the pawn shop today||Mar '16||Whitey||1|
|Josie Young||Mar '16||puddintain||1|
|Shanae (Hood) Helt||Mar '16||Secreteer||1|
|rentals (Mar '13)||Nov '15||bigbus||6|
|Time to put you on blast (Feb '15)||Mar '15||Delilah||3|
Find what you want!
Search Billings Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC