6,377 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

system failure

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#7130 Mar 26, 2013
The system has failed regarding these innocent animals. Their future is unknown and they will always be faced with an uncertain life because of the irresponsible breeders and owners.
system failure

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#7132 Mar 27, 2013
How could you hate "mans best friend"?
michael vick

Overland Park, KS

#7133 Mar 27, 2013
move on people
great

Osage Beach, MO

#7134 Mar 28, 2013
system failure wrote:
How could you hate "mans best friend"?

I agree 100%
ZeroCool

Ballwin, MO

#7135 Mar 28, 2013
I vote yes
Hello their

Garden City, MO

#7137 Apr 25, 2013
Maybe those voters who voted yes on this bill will figure this whole thing out when they can't buy Any meat,eggs milk Etc.Farmers do not abuse their animals.Farm animals are cattle,chickens,dogs,horses,go ats,turkey etc.It is the farmers job and their income.Why would they abuse these animals ? Why are we allowing our rights to be taken from us daily ? Better Wake up and start taken care of our own.Because if we don't .WE WILL BE OWNED.THE MARK is just around the corner.
Vet Med College Staff

Pomona, CA

#7145 May 6, 2013
It seems to me that there are some people that read things into potential laws that really are not there and then attempt to convince the voting public that the sky will fall if they vote a particular way. Last time I looked it up, dogs and cattle/sheep/porcine are not classified as pets. If, in the future, the powers that be decide apply this to farm stock, then that is the time to worry about the sky falling.
sad

Lenexa, KS

#7146 May 13, 2013
While growing up in the country as a child.I had pet chickens,pet hog .pet cow and a pet dog.They were all animals.But they were all my pets.Just sayen.Any animal can be a pet.
UhH

United States

#7147 May 14, 2013
Huh
Hertz

Monett, MO

#7149 May 14, 2013
If living in a third world country is what it takes to lower the carbon footprint I am all for it even if we have to exterminate 90% of the worlds population!(sarcasm) The hidden purpose of Agenda 21 look it up. Agenda 21, that is what this bill was all about. That is why people were against it.
Hertz

Monett, MO

#7150 May 14, 2013
Is it not obvious PETA and others are government controlled PSYOPS (psychological operations)? The government agencies highjack real movements and use them for ADENDA 21 purposes and to discredit/cause division. You wackos give us real hippies with commonsense bad names! Look up (Operation Mockingbird) and (Government PSYOPS)!
Hertz

Monett, MO

#7151 May 14, 2013
Westboro Baptist Church is probably another government PSYOP. Anytime they show up at a veterans funeral it redirects your anger towards them instead of the U.S. government and its endless wars and makes you feel all "patriotic" inside. The U.S. is now fighting 74 wars that it will publish and admit to. That is in the mainstream press. 75 if you count us haha. This PSYOP would also serve the purpose of demonizing Christians and creating division that can be very useful come time to vote. Government always giving us an enemy to argue with, very sad that we argue with each other and not them.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#7152 May 14, 2013
Hertz Westboro Baptist Church is a hate group not a govermment psyop
puppyforsale

Kissee Mills, MO

#7153 May 14, 2013
i am insulted my puppy mill didnt make the horrible 100 list all my puppy mamas and daddys are fed once a month and between litters must work the land like the beast they are with plow straps pulling a plow for my garden and pulling out old tree stumps and most the time pulling my old truck around because i blew the engine and during the winter snow months pull my kids around on the sled they are kept outside year round and if they get caught barking their teeth are pulled out with a needle nose plyers and if they shit or piss all over the place they are sold on the humane society web site under the section rescued animals i now have 2000 dogs and 3 stinking cats all fenced in my 50ft by10 ft shed and this is a good thing in the winter for the ones on the bottom of the pile but come summer time it has to suck for the beast on the bottom i will trade 10 puppys for anything that can be sold at a garage sale because i am a wheeler and dealer but will not sell a puppy at a garage sale because that is just wrong and people dont go to garage sales to buy puppys only cloths and junk i deserve to be on the top of this 100 list plus i need to know what do i win when i make the top of the list
Herz

Monett, MO

#7154 May 15, 2013
nebka wrote:
Hertz Westboro Baptist Church is a hate group not a govermment psyop
Who says they cannot be both? If they aren't a psyop they still serve the purpose very well. They just seem a bit disingenuous to me.

Kansas City, MO

#7156 May 17, 2013
I guess all the people that own sled dogs should be put in jail. They make those dogs sleep outside in sub-zero temps. They get feed raw meat and have to drag a sled though horrible storms. They are forced to work year round. Nothing but an animal to use. OOH, and what about service dogs? These animals are forced into service for life serving as a personal slave to humans. Then there are police dogs, they are taught to bite and be aggressive, then they have to go to work and get kicked, punched and shot at. People in this world use these animals for all sorts of reasons. But all these things are ok. Are all of you for real? There are more people that own one or two dogs or cats, that are letting them recklessly run and breed every heat cycle. Then they either let the babies starve or dump them on the road for someone else to too deal with. Then those animals are left to starve and make more unwanted babies. There are bad breeders in this world, but there are so many people that do these things to the few animals that they own. All the laws in the world will not stop abuse. or every one breeder they get, there are thousands that are used, abused and killed cruelly everyday by regular pet owners.
Lynda

Oswego, IL

#7157 May 17, 2013
has anyone every heard of a Suzi Livingood who breeds Schnauzers??
speedy

Ozark, MO

#7158 May 17, 2013
guest wrote:
I guess all the people that own sled dogs should be put in jail. They make those dogs sleep outside in sub-zero temps. They get feed raw meat and have to drag a sled though horrible storms. They are forced to work year round. Nothing but an animal to use. OOH, and what about service dogs? These animals are forced into service for life serving as a personal slave to humans. Then there are police dogs, they are taught to bite and be aggressive, then they have to go to work and get kicked, punched and shot at. People in this world use these animals for all sorts of reasons. But all these things are ok. Are all of you for real? There are more people that own one or two dogs or cats, that are letting them recklessly run and breed every heat cycle. Then they either let the babies starve or dump them on the road for someone else to too deal with. Then those animals are left to starve and make more unwanted babies. There are bad breeders in this world, but there are so many people that do these things to the few animals that they own. All the laws in the world will not stop abuse. or every one breeder they get, there are thousands that are used, abused and killed cruelly everyday by regular pet owners.
they are animals thats all put on earth to be ordered around by humans live in cages so people can control them eat raw meats cuz they can eat anything unlike humans also animals follow no rules like pooping an pissing anywhere they feel like it unlike humans who go to jail your planet of the apes life when animals take over wont work and if a dog cat bird snake fish hamster pig horse cow bites a human they should be destroyed by fireing squade except for bee's cuz the earth needs bee's or butterflys cuz they are pretty and elephants cuz they grow ivory and stuff made out of ivory is pretty now take your peta animal rights and shove them so far up your butt hole and worry about hungry abused orphaned homeless human children thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Stockton, MO

#7159 May 19, 2013
Speedy, y responded to what I wrote on here. The thing is my comment was meant to be sarcastick as far as this topic goes. So much time and money is spent on animal rights and abuse. There are so many children in the U.S.A. that are starved, abused and live in homes, cars and even on the streets. But these wingnuts that spend all their time and want our money in donations and taxes, would tell you they would stand by an let a child suffer before a animal. I sometimes watch the program animal cops on animal planet. It absolutely amazes me how they go out and take in a dog, cat or horse that is lame, blind or needs amputation and they do everything they can to save these animals that no one will adopt. As they are pleading for you donation to save more animals that need be destroyed. I can understand the few that need minor rehabilitation and have a 90-100 present chance of finding a new home. But they don't, we have to save as many as we can, is what they say. All that money sent, just to turn around and put it down anyway. They talk about the few bad breeders out there. Go to any pound, it's a sick sorry sight. Then there is the wild horse and burro roundup. That s costing tax payers millions of dollars every year. The is almost no one adopting them so they keep them in holding pens forever and the tax payers have to pay for their feed, water, housing and vet care. Plus the employees that take care of them everyday. And folks wonder why the U.S. is broke.

Stockton, MO

#7160 May 19, 2013
We have too many bills and laws in place as it is. It does not and will not stop the neglect or abuse of animals. It only gives more crazy people power over others. Humans made animals become pets. I am a pet owner myself, my dogs go to the vet have all there vaccinations, they stay on my property. They are treated as part of our family. But I would never put them before my children. And that is what all humans should be doing. The government has gotten so far out of control. They are always saying we are responsible for humanitarian relief for other countries, as they stand by and watch this one fall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Billings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 15 min Abdurratln 2,794
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 23 min Mugsy 488
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 30 min Justice 96,981
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 12 Mr Smith Wesson 10,211
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Sep 10 CouldHaveBeenMe35... 292
Republic police dept? Sep 8 Concerned 1
Review: Gold Star Family Restaurant (Sep '13) Sep 7 Kim Loveland 2
•••
•••
Billings Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Billings Jobs

•••
•••
•••