Two men are charged for four-month-old murder

Full story: KYTV Springfield

Four months later, arrests and charges are filed for a murder in Stone County. Still, the victim's family members say they aren't exactly sure why David Dulin was killed.
Comments
3,821 - 3,831 of 3,831 Comments Last updated Jun 28, 2013
First Prev
of 192
Next Last
Truthseeker

Hillsboro, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Well ain't all this just special? All of these fine folks come crawling out of the woodwork now, claiming credit where absolutely none is due.

Only one person deserves to take a bow on any of this getting straightened out. Paul Connelly.

Anyone saying otherwise, probably wasn't there, or is now in ass covering mode. Either way, the knowledgeable comentary really bores me.

You know, just concentrate on the truth for a change. That concept should not be a "bombshell" to anyone.

Steve
Homeland Inv fmr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

You know, I know what I know. Even after Seaman's DNA was found on the hat during the trial ..they still went forward with the trial, smoking gun and all against Seaman. As defense investigators, we looked naturally, for motive. So, initially, it seemed like it may have been Myers. David Dulin. Stated it was "the EBEY girls boyfriend " as he was dying. Zack certainly did not fit that scenario. Moreover, Selby also knew of the Jailhouse snitches flat making up their stories about Zack. He even shielded them from speaking to the defense and literally sat in the Probation office to assure we couldn't speak to them whenever we arrived. The pressure of the DNA is what was the elephant in the room, not some good hearted justice seeking police officers. That's a real slap in the face. Zack had no motive from the git go. That is usually what investigators seek fitst. He also had an alibi. On Seaman, he'd confessed allegedly while he'd been intoxicated to his cousin if I remember right. No matter how we tried to follow that lead, we got nowhere. I will say Bob chased that dog forever. I can't speak for Bob ..but his compassion for justice is truly what turned the tide. There is alot the public doesn't know ..no one was in the 3 hour meeting with Selby as the finger pointing began..we were. By the end of that meeting, I for one knew that Selby knew he'd gotten the wrong kid. So, whenever you refer to us chasing the MYERS lead, I would refer you to David's words. At the end of the day, it will be a jury who will again decide who knew What and when. Finally, you've no idea what Michelle Tobin told us about bringing her exculpatory evidence ..she urged us to stop. Even the bean counters in Jeff City (public defenders office) Peter whatever his name was, urged us to stop because they'd only budgeted this murder trial for the defense at 7,000.00. Yet, Selby had a virtually unlimited budget. There is so much more, including David's cell phone record which you obviously know zip about ...no smoking gun there, but plenty of insight on how the Police and Selby railroaded Zack Stewart. Failing due diligence is also a major factor in that regard and in this case.
Homeland Inv Fmr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Truthseeker wrote:
Well ain't all this just special? All of these fine folks come crawling out of the woodwork now, claiming credit where absolutely none is due.
Only one person deserves to take a bow on any of this getting straightened out. Paul Connelly.
Anyone saying otherwise, probably wasn't there, or is now in ass covering mode. Either way, the knowledgeable comentary really bores me.
You know, just concentrate on the truth for a change. That concept should not be a "bombshell" to anyone.
Steve
I agree that Paul was instrumental.
vaexinmate

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

guys a f a g (John pethoud). Found one his letters to Paula on his rack when we were cellmates in Newport news va jail the city where he stabbed a guy. He's a weirdo, total gay weirdo. Letters was very dicriptive of his hom o affairs and thoughts. Made me want to puke. Moved out of the cell same day. Seems the whole family is a bunch of strange
people.
Wonko

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

Now we know it was police perjury and malicous prosecution. Selby to the prison.
Truthseeker

Wheatland, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Homeland Inv Fmr wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that Paul was instrumental.
"Instrumental"? I think that is an over statement of an under statement. A better choice of discriptive words would be; Key to this gitting figured out.
If you read the papers, Mills' involvement was a "bombshell" to Selby? This didn't get solved, or Zack released, by anyone drawing a paycheck for it.

That "Bob" you mentioned, the lack of the above mentioned, didn't stop him from continuing on.
In the Know

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

The prosecutor is an addict, and cops lie on the stand. The poor boy did 4 years. Selby must leave office. He must not stay, doesnt he have any concience? I think if he dose not go we may have to stage civil disobediance.
Hurley Citizen

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Last I talked to Paul he still hasn't received the reward. He, with out doubt deserve it.I suppose Stone Co. would even look stupider than they do now if they paid him.
Truthseeker

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

A sad day today. One of the warriors in this was laid to rest. A group of strangers that became apart of my family hurts. I hurt when family hurts.

With all the undeserved crap dumped on them, the Connelly's are a model of class, undeserved charity and honor.

This isn't the place for the rest of what I have to say though. I just feel like that payment is owed where payment is due.

Steve
Homeland

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Who?
Hurley

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Homeland wrote:
Who?
Paul's daughter Aggie. She was killed in a car wreak last Sun.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 192
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Billings Discussions

Search the Billings Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 9 min guest 95,499
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 4 hr vote to vote 10,207
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Wed CLUE 6,909
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Wed Canopy 267
How sorry we are May '14 Glenn Miller 8
Racist Community or Just the Mayor May '14 Glenn Miller 5
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) Apr '14 Missouri Resident 18,915
•••
•••
•••
•••

Billings Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Billings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••