Two men are charged for four-month-ol...

Two men are charged for four-month-old murder

There are 3833 comments on the KYTV Springfield story from Mar 30, 2007, titled Two men are charged for four-month-old murder. In it, KYTV Springfield reports that:

Four months later, arrests and charges are filed for a murder in Stone County. Still, the victim's family members say they aren't exactly sure why David Dulin was killed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KYTV Springfield.

First Prev
of 192
Next Last
Truthseeker

Lebanon, MO

#3827 Aug 17, 2012
Well ain't all this just special? All of these fine folks come crawling out of the woodwork now, claiming credit where absolutely none is due.

Only one person deserves to take a bow on any of this getting straightened out. Paul Connelly.

Anyone saying otherwise, probably wasn't there, or is now in ass covering mode. Either way, the knowledgeable comentary really bores me.

You know, just concentrate on the truth for a change. That concept should not be a "bombshell" to anyone.

Steve
Homeland Inv fmr

Garden City, MI

#3828 Aug 17, 2012
You know, I know what I know. Even after Seaman's DNA was found on the hat during the trial ..they still went forward with the trial, smoking gun and all against Seaman. As defense investigators, we looked naturally, for motive. So, initially, it seemed like it may have been Myers. David Dulin. Stated it was "the EBEY girls boyfriend " as he was dying. Zack certainly did not fit that scenario. Moreover, Selby also knew of the Jailhouse snitches flat making up their stories about Zack. He even shielded them from speaking to the defense and literally sat in the Probation office to assure we couldn't speak to them whenever we arrived. The pressure of the DNA is what was the elephant in the room, not some good hearted justice seeking police officers. That's a real slap in the face. Zack had no motive from the git go. That is usually what investigators seek fitst. He also had an alibi. On Seaman, he'd confessed allegedly while he'd been intoxicated to his cousin if I remember right. No matter how we tried to follow that lead, we got nowhere. I will say Bob chased that dog forever. I can't speak for Bob ..but his compassion for justice is truly what turned the tide. There is alot the public doesn't know ..no one was in the 3 hour meeting with Selby as the finger pointing began..we were. By the end of that meeting, I for one knew that Selby knew he'd gotten the wrong kid. So, whenever you refer to us chasing the MYERS lead, I would refer you to David's words. At the end of the day, it will be a jury who will again decide who knew What and when. Finally, you've no idea what Michelle Tobin told us about bringing her exculpatory evidence ..she urged us to stop. Even the bean counters in Jeff City (public defenders office) Peter whatever his name was, urged us to stop because they'd only budgeted this murder trial for the defense at 7,000.00. Yet, Selby had a virtually unlimited budget. There is so much more, including David's cell phone record which you obviously know zip about ...no smoking gun there, but plenty of insight on how the Police and Selby railroaded Zack Stewart. Failing due diligence is also a major factor in that regard and in this case.
Homeland Inv Fmr

Denver, CO

#3829 Aug 20, 2012
Truthseeker wrote:
Well ain't all this just special? All of these fine folks come crawling out of the woodwork now, claiming credit where absolutely none is due.
Only one person deserves to take a bow on any of this getting straightened out. Paul Connelly.
Anyone saying otherwise, probably wasn't there, or is now in ass covering mode. Either way, the knowledgeable comentary really bores me.
You know, just concentrate on the truth for a change. That concept should not be a "bombshell" to anyone.
Steve
I agree that Paul was instrumental.
vaexinmate

Sandston, VA

#3830 Aug 24, 2012
guys a f a g (John pethoud). Found one his letters to Paula on his rack when we were cellmates in Newport news va jail the city where he stabbed a guy. He's a weirdo, total gay weirdo. Letters was very dicriptive of his hom o affairs and thoughts. Made me want to puke. Moved out of the cell same day. Seems the whole family is a bunch of strange
people.
Wonko

Branson, MO

#3831 Aug 27, 2012
Now we know it was police perjury and malicous prosecution. Selby to the prison.
Truthseeker

Humansville, MO

#3832 Aug 27, 2012
Homeland Inv Fmr wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that Paul was instrumental.
"Instrumental"? I think that is an over statement of an under statement. A better choice of discriptive words would be; Key to this gitting figured out.
If you read the papers, Mills' involvement was a "bombshell" to Selby? This didn't get solved, or Zack released, by anyone drawing a paycheck for it.

That "Bob" you mentioned, the lack of the above mentioned, didn't stop him from continuing on.
In the Know

Branson, MO

#3833 Sep 25, 2012
The prosecutor is an addict, and cops lie on the stand. The poor boy did 4 years. Selby must leave office. He must not stay, doesnt he have any concience? I think if he dose not go we may have to stage civil disobediance.
Hurley Citizen

Columbus, OH

#3834 Mar 8, 2013
Last I talked to Paul he still hasn't received the reward. He, with out doubt deserve it.I suppose Stone Co. would even look stupider than they do now if they paid him.
Truthseeker

Stockton, MO

#3835 Jun 27, 2013
A sad day today. One of the warriors in this was laid to rest. A group of strangers that became apart of my family hurts. I hurt when family hurts.

With all the undeserved crap dumped on them, the Connelly's are a model of class, undeserved charity and honor.

This isn't the place for the rest of what I have to say though. I just feel like that payment is owed where payment is due.

Steve
Homeland

Ridgedale, MO

#3836 Jun 27, 2013
Who?
Hurley

Branson, MO

#3837 Jun 28, 2013
Homeland wrote:
Who?
Paul's daughter Aggie. She was killed in a car wreak last Sun.
Lkeener

Lead Hill, AR

#3838 Oct 13, 2014
Yea wrote:
I even got to me One old Judge named Pete many of you know an ole boy from branson arranged a meeting in local resturant I wa asked what it would take to just sell out I told them he said they can not afford that who was he talking about. It was only time in seven years I ended up in same room as Steve Redford I do not think it was by acident do you. Anyway you all have your hands full instone county as your next for them. Or haven't you figured it out yet.
Louie Keener should be in jail for comunicating threat to harm injure or kill someone and that is very sick. Right after hearing from him in conversation how close he was to Steve and how he was first property buyer and flys around with Steve in his airplane.
I met man that worked there before and during bankrupty and heard many sorted details of their operation as he fled and was working else where. Everyone else in development industry who knew of Redford deal thought he went to jail. When we found our selves sitting room selling our mortage paper to Dan Ruda and John Redford we knew we had trouble coming. So we paid off old share holders imediatly. We have recipt and release stamped and noterized by Blakenships office. Eric chavez another of your now public officals was the escrow agent. We even ended up in Lathroupe and Gage office twice. Look who they represented in 2004 general presidential election. Yep Bush Cheny general election council and know working as your city attorneys to minimize any possible damage from truth an knowledge. By the way the registration was stolen twice first time 30 days after our purcahse the old owners filed false report it took two years and lot pushing Alan he had no choice it went bak to proper registration we then recieved letter from Matt Blunt then secratary of state running for govenor that he was doing an invetigation as to how it happened. Six mothns later he was govenor and When our blue card came in mail for registration it was falsely filed again arleady. When contacting investigator she said she had dropped investigation becasue she could not find us. OUr mailing addres or phone had not changed and how did blue card come to us. there more documents and proof to this one than wany that ever happened in that area.
Want to put branso really who ever thinks they knows about this on this thread are liars unless they were at those meetings and Unless Skin and Glass are Redford, Ruda or Blakenship they are liars they have no clue just what the corupt ones they support tell them is all they could know and that defintly would not be truth would it.
Also the price of the highroad and the banckruptcy total are very close was there deed swapping done to cover up? yep, or Ashcrofts career was over he was govenor at time on way out to his first elected senator seat. By the way Karl Rove was his political advisor st the time does any of this sound familar with the national news now.
anybody know what money laundering is and how easy it is when prices skyrocket on properties the way they have in Branson. Yep it huge laundry machine just keep passing properties from one company to other and inflate inflate inflate.
by the way we have 45 minute tape of Matt Selby explaining why they do not prosecute white collar crime in Stone County.
Is white collar crime not just "crime". Why should anyone get away with any of it and where is line drawn?
Matts tape is very interesting I did not interview him someone from florida did. Interesting the more we blab the more happens like Matt Blunt leaving govenors race.
Hey yea,

This is Louie Keener that you are talking about in your post. Got something to say say it to my face not cowering behind a fake name on the internet.
Holdenwreckibill y

Wright City, MO

#3839 May 21, 2016
Jane wrote:
The family of David may wish to consider that he was not completely innocent. It is a very good possibility that these two men were not thinking clearly do to drug influence. It is also the best possibility that David was the supplier.
Dave dulin was NEVER EVER A DRUG DEALER...HE WAS A GOOD MAN....KNOW THE FACTS BEFORE YOU SPEAK ..DAVE WAS A FRIEND

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 192
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Billings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Chief change in clever (Dec '07) Thu Doubt in clever pd 21
Poll does marionville mo. need to clean [email protected] hall (Nov '07) Sep 22 New resident 44
Billings School Sep 20 completely_unknown 1
Josie Young (Mar '16) Jul '16 phantom scout 2
Review: Hope Towing (Nov '14) Jul '16 Hope Towing 2
rentals (Mar '13) Nov '15 bigbus 6
Time to put you on blast (Feb '15) Mar '15 Delilah 3

Billings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Billings Mortgages