mother of 2

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2010
What's up with the park board. Do have someone on the board who is going to court over hurting a teenager, and what is city hall doing about it!!!!
travlin man

Vilonia, AR

#2 Mar 21, 2010
where do you get your information?
Skeptic

United States

#3 Mar 21, 2010
Very vague, indeed... Please provide more information.
old batt

Cassville, MO

#4 Mar 24, 2010
mother of 2 wrote:
What's up with the park board. Do have someone on the board who is going to court over hurting a teenager, and what is city hall doing about it!!!!
City hall won't do crap! They all protect the good old boys! I heard about this also. Now the idiot is running for alderman. Go figure. The new Mayor coming in is just as crooked! A real jerk.
gilligan

Cassville, MO

#5 Mar 24, 2010
mother of 2 wrote:
Yeah like the pervert that lives on Mt.Vernon. Likes to j--- off infront of little boys. He was running for office also and they were backing him.
Lola

Cassville, MO

#6 Mar 24, 2010
mother of 2 wrote:
Park Board what do they do? Heard of them before but never see any improvements at the park.
Livewire

United States

#7 Mar 26, 2010
gilligan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah like the pervert that lives on Mt.Vernon. Likes to j--- off infront of little boys. He was running for office also and they were backing him.
I know who you are talking about... Anderson... he is nuts. 70 year old idiot. He does crap you wouldn't believe. His neighbors were having trouble with him and suddenly somebody ???? Burned down their garage.
Livewire

United States

#8 Mar 26, 2010
mother of 2 wrote:
Is this that Mike guy that is on Welfare? Besure to let us know what happens in court
mother of 2

United States

#9 Mar 28, 2010
Mike the guy on the park board who is on welfare amd works on the side. The man is lazy and can not keep his pants on. Just the kind we need at city hall.
On the court thing hit his ex girl friend son more then a coupole of time if you know what I mean that is why he is going to court
Likes to live off women who have young kids.
go Billing
Livewire

United States

#10 Mar 29, 2010
mother of 2 wrote:
Mike the guy on the park board who is on welfare amd works on the side. The man is lazy and can not keep his pants on. Just the kind we need at city hall.
On the court thing hit his ex girl friend son more then a coupole of time if you know what I mean that is why he is going to court
Likes to live off women who have young kids.
go Billing
Well Mother of 2 I thought that was who you were talking about. Be sure to get out the info to the voters NOT to vote for Mike Kincheloe for alderman in Billings. I know that I will. People just vote somethimes and don't have a clue who they are voting for.
Lola

United States

#11 Mar 29, 2010
Livewire wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Mother of 2 I thought that was who you were talking about. Be sure to get out the info to the voters NOT to vote for Mike Kincheloe for alderman in Billings. I know that I will. People just vote somethimes and don't have a clue who they are voting for.
Is there going to be an Easter Egg hunt this year? I took my kids a couple years and it was really nice for them.
Cornbread Ass

United States

#12 May 1, 2010
Lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Park Board what do they do? Heard of them before but never see any improvements at the park.
They do nothing....... raise money now and then... who knows where it goes??? Should be an audit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Billings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billings..... moving from Wyoming Wed wildprairierose 2
the dope spot (Apr '14) Oct 5 Gizmo 2
Poll What do you think of the Clever Police Department? (Feb '08) Aug '17 clever pd is joke 13
Police Chief change in clever (Dec '07) Aug '17 clever pd is joke 23
Divorce attorney Aug '17 Ready to go 1
News Two men are charged for four-month-old murder (Apr '07) Jul '17 Christian County ... 3,840
Boom in the night Apr '17 Cricket 1

Billings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Billings Mortgages