Victim of Wilmington train fatality i...

Victim of Wilmington train fatality identified

There are 51 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Jul 13, 2010, titled Victim of Wilmington train fatality identified. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

MBTA officials have identified the man hit and killed by a commuter rail train Monday afternoon as 27-year-old Reginald MacDonald of Billerica.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MJM

Hollywood, FL

#43 Jul 19, 2010
Hey, I care about human life. And I've known drug addicts and their struggle. I have a parent that tried to commit suicide 3 times and is on meds, so forgive me for asking questions on a blog as this. This parent also happened to live right behind where this kid had died, and had threatened to do the same event in the past. This parent had also seen the body of this kid. I feel bad for everyone that loved him, family and friends! I wish this never happened. I am now making a trip up from Florida to go home because of this, and I am worried about my parent. I just wish if this could have been prevented by law then this would have a different turn. Obviously it had not, and if it could have been I want justice for this kid, like I would want if this happened to someone in my family. I know people are mourning and can't get what I say right now, but nothing less I have a freedom to speak! And this has hit home with me and my family members because they were there and saw the horror of the sad result of this loss that should have never happened. I feel bad for this young kid Reggie. I believe that people don't want to die, it's just when you feel the illusion that all is lost. So sorry if I offended anyone... This hits home for me in more than one aspect. And I will NOT go away, and this had an effect on MY family's life also. Don't judge. God bless!
MJM

Hollywood, FL

#44 Jul 19, 2010
OMG! Like, SORRY!(my computers slow, thought the first message didn't get through) but at least it will now get through to you guys!

On the most serious note, God bless Reggie, he is at rest and in heaven, and everyone else that had died from Billerica. So many have died young from our town, it's almost scary. I give a shout out to everyone in Billerica that has lost a family member or a best friend. Unfortunatly it's a lot of us. I miss my bestest friend of all times Verity Colon. There is a web page on facebook with pics of all the kids that died too young in Billerica. Please add Reggie if you are his friend, such a tragity...
Hey Kids

Lowell, MA

#46 Jul 19, 2010
Dont Do Drugs.
The Salisbury Squad

Dracut, MA

#48 Jul 20, 2010
I knew him from back in the day, Wilson Street, represent!
He'll always be the kid across the street from my cousins, who danced all the time and forced me to watch an episode of Ally McBeal when I was over once.
I'm sorry for ya, buddy, I really am.
Marites of Burlington

Chelmsford, MA

#50 Jul 31, 2010
I met Reggie through his Mom at the mall where they used to work together and we might not have been close but I felt happy to meet one of "kababayans" here in the States. Reggie was a quiet and sweet person, everytime I would see him around the mall he would have a big smile and greets you. It was a shocked to hear this sad news. I extend my deepest condolences to the family and I would pray for him. Rest in Peace, Reggie.
from jack

Wakefield, MA

#51 Nov 30, 2010
reggie i think about you all the time i never thought this of you i know you had some problems but i always thought it would pass and would you still be here i knew you still could couse you were strong and so full of life i miss the old days when we all went to the palace and had the times of our lives i miss you sooooo much i remember when you always told everyone i was your little bro i will never forget that in a million years i miss you big bro i will see you in the after life keep your head up couse i will always look up and think of you!!!!!!! lovee you reggie macdonad
josh

Roslindale, MA

#52 Sep 9, 2012
I'm to little, to late for this. Reggie was a great friend. He was one of the few that cared about everyone more than himself. His passing was a true loss to this worl. The fact that people spend their time commenting about the circumstances of his death, and not the good of his life is sad. But no worries. Reggie would have been your friend to. It's to bad he's gone, those of you talking shit about someone like Reggie will never know the person he was, and they are the ones who will suffer, jot Reggie. You are missed, loved, and cherished. The few years I knew you and were able to call you my friend was an honor and pleasure. Any one else talks shit about him and we can sit and have a talk, and I promise you will not like the outcome.
late

Springfield, NJ

#53 Sep 9, 2012
This tragic "accident" made me late for work. How could this selfish asshat be so self-absorbed that he thought it was a good idea to launch himself in the path of a train that carried good, hardworking citizens to work.*sigh* I could care less whether this trash was too weak to live his life, but to delay my commute? Seriously? He couldn't just swallow a shotgun like a real man?
Actually

Ardsley, NY

#54 Sep 11, 2012
And silence. Figured it was all sound and no fury. Now sit down and shut up boy.
Charlie

Brooklyn, NY

#55 Nov 15, 2014
Lisa wrote:
Reggie was the sweetest most generous person I have ever met in my life. So talented and loved by anyone who knew him... I still can't believe you're gone and that I won't see your face everyday anymore. You are my best friend and I will miss you every day of my life. Reg, I love you soo much and I miss you dearly. I just hope you found that peace and I know you will be my angel looking down on me. You'll be missed by many and I love you always...Rest In Peace Reggie.
If this is Lisa bozzi who wrote this go lay on some train tracks yourself. You let my brother out of the car when you knew something was wrong. Keep whoring your self out for heroin you junkie
Charlie

Brooklyn, NY

#56 Nov 15, 2014
late wrote:
This tragic "accident" made me late for work. How could this selfish asshat be so self-absorbed that he thought it was a good idea to launch himself in the path of a train that carried good, hardworking citizens to work.*sigh* I could care less whether this trash was too weak to live his life, but to delay my commute? Seriously? He couldn't just swallow a shotgun like a real man?
I hope your parents and or children get raped a killed and I will laugh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Billerica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three-alarm fire engulfs Billerica home 21 hr hammerhead 1
News Billerica weighs smaller lot sizes to attract h... 21 hr hammerhead 1
News A day in jail for VA theft (Jun '10) Sun Not a fan 11
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Apr 30 ray 17,955
News Is The Driving Age In MA Too Young? (Apr '06) Apr 29 Hypocrisy person... 324
Should an uninsured driver from NH be allowed t... (Aug '08) Apr 29 NH_Native 109
News Lowell school budget cuts loom (May '10) Apr 27 Bob McHugh 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Billerica Mortgages