Man gets 20 days in prison in DUI chase case

Full story: Evening Sun
A Gettysburg man was sentenced to 20 days in Adams County Prison, 10 days of house arrest and 42 months of probation for driving under the influence and leading Gettysburg police on a car chase in February, according to court records. Full Story
Steve Gratman

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jul 20, 2014
"A Gettysburg man was sentenced to 20 days in Adams County Prison, 10 days of house arrest and 42 months of probation..."

You know when the article begins with the words "A Gettysburg Man" that the subject is going to be violent, serious, dangerous crimes or Child Rape.

Gettysburg disgusts me. I hope it is swallowed by the earth in a gigantic sinkhole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biglerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gettysburg Child Rape/Violent/Serious Crime List (Sep '13) 1 hr cory 407
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 4 hr Tony 51,472
plane 13 hr Petal Power 3
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon Jeremy 183
Man facing fraud for allegedly inflating claim ... (Sep '08) Sep 11 Contractor 16
With no place to go (Apr '11) Sep 9 Mr Cockburn 190
•••
•••

Biglerville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Biglerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••