Biglerville wants to snuff out minors...

Biglerville wants to snuff out minors' tobacco use

There are 42 comments on the Evening Sun story from Apr 11, 2011, titled Biglerville wants to snuff out minors' tobacco use. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

It is illegal for a minor to buy a pack of cigarettes in the Borough of Biglerville, and everywhere else in the commonwealth, according to state laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jack

New York, NY

#43 Apr 13, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
Hmmm, seems like some people on this forum think that it's everyone else's kid but there own. LMAO, Reality Check, they will do what they want, when they want, if they are not in your sight.
You're right. Why, because peer pressure trumps parent leadership or the lack thereof. Teens will follow anyone's example, except their parents, because adults are "square." The council needs to wake up and think outside the box.
Go figure

Hanover, PA

#44 Apr 13, 2011
When I saw a Gliem was involved I knew it would be messed up. Add a Lanious in there and its over the top.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biglerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gettysburg Child Rape/Violent/Serious Crime List (Sep '13) 9 hr Carter 484
News Gettysburg man gets jail sentence, deemed viole... (Apr '13) Wed Davenport 192
News Sex abuse case against former Gettysburg teache... (Oct '14) Wed Davenport 7
Gettysburg Crime YTD (Jul '14) Aug 13 Stimpy 78
Gettysburg Man: Intercourse with Dog, Sends Nud... (Mar '14) Aug 10 Steve Gratman 41
News Former Gettysburg area school teacher accused o... (Apr '14) Aug 10 Steve Gratman 5
News Man, 42, in custody after exposing himself to a... (Aug '13) Aug 10 Steve Gratman 56
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Biglerville Mortgages