Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Bush Beans

Homestead, PA

#56857 Mar 26, 2014
Criminal Obamacare Navs wrote:
Nevada’s Criminal Navigators
March 25, 2014
Records the Division of Insurance didn’t want reviewed have some disturbing revelations.
Nevada’s Division of Insurance must not have wanted consumers to know that at least eight Obamacare navigators it licensed had criminal pasts. National Review and the Las Vegas Review-Journal had to sue the Division to obtain those public records, and navigators’ criminal histories are not the only disturbing fact we discovered.
Half of the navigators who’d had run-ins with the law had failed to disclose it on their applications, despite the requirement to do so — but they received Division approval anyway, the records show.
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/374110/...
Among the myriad tactics Republicans are using to sabotage the Affordable Care Act, the GOP attack on so-called Obamacare “navigators” is probably the most ironic. After all, the Bush administration similarly dispensed grants to dozens of community groups, hospitals, universities and non-profits to provide enrollment assistance for the Medicare Part D prescription drug program. And as it turns out, among those recipients of federal dollars from President Bush was—wait for it—ACORN.
Nevertheless, conservative agent provocateur James O’Keefe has added his guerrilla forces to the Republican campaign to discredit, damage and derail the navigator program. While the House GOP majority is investigating the navigators and demanding mountains of documentation to slow down their work, the National Journal reported two weeks ago,“whether by fees, background checks, tests, extra training, certifications, threats of civil penalties, or delays, Republican legislatures and officials in at least 17 states across the country have thrown up all manner of bureaucratic roadblocks in front of the program.” And now, the National Review’s John Fund is happy to announce, James O’Keefe has turned to the same covert action and disinformation techniques against the navigators he used to destroy ACORN.
The events of O’Keefe’s video of a Texas navigator site run by the National Urban League are a familiar sight to viewers of his past efforts exposing Medicaid and voter fraud. Government-paid workers supposedly trained to uphold the law advise clients on how to lie on government forms, evade legal requirements, and ignore proper procedures.
If the GOP effort to negate the navigators seems vicious and cynical, it should. When President Bush launched his unfunded $400 billion Medicare Part D prescription drug program in 2004, his administration didn't just spend millions of dollars on television advertising, just like the Obama Department of Health and Human and Services is doing now. As it turns, the Medicare drug benefit passed by Republican majorities in Congress similarly relied on "navigators" to get the word out and get American seniors signed up.
Read more about navigators here:
http://m.dailykos.com/stories/1255114
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#56858 Mar 26, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama pardoned Bush by not pursuing criminal charges against him.
Bush has admitted to authorizing and directing the torture of enemy combatants. Torture of enemy combatants is an international war crime. Thus, Bush is an an admitted international war criminal.
I truly can't state these undeniable facts any clearer.
What part of no crime no pardon don't you understand? Just admit you lied and move on.
Laughing At You

Canton, OH

#56859 Mar 27, 2014
Bush beans wrote:
<quoted text> Let me know when Obama gets down to Bush's lowest approval rating of 25%,the lowest rating of any President of all times !
I understand why Bush had low ratings because of the wars....Obama is just a incompetent loser who never speaks the truth...every time his lips move..a lie comes out. He's weak and lost our hard earned world respect..everything people and died for...he is trying to change..our freedoms...spying on his own people...the IRS scandal...the mandating of health insurance...the red line in Syria...the scandal in Libya...Russia taking over Crimea... He swore that he believed in the Constitution and following the Constitution yet he wants to break it and take our rights from us..I bet it eats your atheist azz up that he's with The Pope today...I'm sure it will anger a lot of morons like yourself..Obama believes in God...oh no..!
Use the 800 Number Harry

Chambersburg, PA

#56860 Mar 27, 2014
The Washington Free Beacon

Harry Reid: People Aren’t Educated on How to Use the Internet
March 26, 2014

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D., Nev.) said the fault of struggling to sign up on the Obamacare exchanges didn’t lie with the faulty website, but with the people who weren’t “educated on how to use the Internet.”

Explaining the reasoning behind the latest Obamacare delay, Reid said too many people just didn’t know to use their computer properly and needed more time. Apparently, it had nothing to do with the well-documented failings of the website that have embarrassed the White House for months.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#56861 Mar 27, 2014
Bobby Teabag wrote:
<quoted text> What part of no crime no pardon don't you understand? Just admit you lied and move on.
Huh? Wow. It must be raining idiocy on Planet Teabag this morning.

One more time.

Bush committed a documented international war crime by authorizing and directing the torture of enemy combatants.

Bush has admitted to doing this many times.

Bush is an admitted international war criminal.

Obama directed the DOJ to grant him immunity for these crimes, hence, a pardon.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#56862 Mar 27, 2014
Bush beans wrote:
<quoted text> Let me know when Obama gets down to Bush's lowest approval rating of 25%,the lowest rating of any President of all times !
Hell, just let me know when his approval rating isn't DOUBLE the Republican's.
J Christ

Homestead, PA

#56863 Mar 27, 2014
Laughing At You wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand why Bush had low ratings because of the wars....Obama is just a incompetent loser who never speaks the truth...every time his lips move..a lie comes out. He's weak and lost our hard earned world respect..everything people and died for...he is trying to change..our freedoms...spying on his own people...the IRS scandal...the mandating of health insurance...the red line in Syria...the scandal in Libya...Russia taking over Crimea... He swore that he believed in the Constitution and following the Constitution yet he wants to break it and take our rights from us..I bet it eats your atheist azz up that he's with The Pope today...I'm sure it will anger a lot of morons like yourself..Obama believes in God...oh no..!
Yeah, can you imagine a black man believing in a white GOD? WOW!
Or was God actually white ?
Must be another scandal in there somewhere !

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#56864 Mar 27, 2014
Laughing At You wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand why Bush had low ratings because of the wars....Obama is just a incompetent loser who never speaks the truth...every time his lips move..a lie comes out. He's weak and lost our hard earned world respect..everything people and died for...he is trying to change..our freedoms...spying on his own people...the IRS scandal...the mandating of health insurance...the red line in Syria...the scandal in Libya...Russia taking over Crimea... He swore that he believed in the Constitution and following the Constitution yet he wants to break it and take our rights from us..I bet it eats your atheist azz up that he's with The Pope today...I'm sure it will anger a lot of morons like yourself..Obama believes in God...oh no..!
The wars? He also destroyed the greatest economy in the history of man. We'll also pretend Katrina didn't happen ("Good job Brownie").

Did you just say "our hard-earned world respect?" Wow. We invaded the wrong country and mass murdered a million people for lies and the United Nations - you know, the group that represents, THE WORLD - declared it illegal. If that's your definition of respect, you must be the Captain of the SS Teabag.

But we love your fake scandals that don't work. Got any more?
Increasing Dem Voter Base

Chambersburg, PA

#56866 Mar 27, 2014
Report: Great majority of illegal immigrants immune from deportation due to Obama’s ‘priorities’
03/26/2014

The Obama administration’s immigration polities have provided a de facto amnesty for most of the illegal immigrants living in the United States, according to Alabama Republican Sen. Jeff Sessions.

“Under the guise of setting ‘priorities,’ the Administration has determined that almost anyone in the world who can enter the United States is free to illegally live, work and claim benefits here as long as they are not caught committing a felony or other serious crime,” Sessions said Wednesday in conjunction with a three-page report, obtained by The Daily Caller, detailing the administration’s immigration “lawlessness.”

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/26/jeff-sessio...
Uh Oh Obama No

Chambersburg, PA

#56867 Mar 27, 2014
U.S. Seniors Have Realigned With the Republican Party
March 26, 2014
Seniors move from a reliably Democratic to a reliably Republican group

U.S seniors -- those aged 65 and older -- have moved from a reliably Democratic group to a reliably Republican one over the past two decades. From 1992 through 2006, seniors had been solidly Democratic and significantly more Democratic than younger Americans. Over the last seven years, seniors have become less Democratic, and have shown an outright preference for the Republican Party since 2010.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/168083/seniors-rea...
Uh Oh Obama No

Chambersburg, PA

#56868 Mar 27, 2014
WSJ: Polls Show Millennials' Support of Democrats Wanes
26 Mar 2014

Analysis by The Wall Street Journal of two recent polls suggests that millennial voters, a stronghold for Democrats in recent elections, could be up for grabs.

A Wall Street Journal/NBC News Poll released two weeks ago showed that young voters have slipped considerably in their support of the Democratic Party. Nearly 50 percent of young voters viewed Democrats favorably in 2009, just after Barack Obama's election to the White House, and that figure has dropped to 36 percent.

Today, just over half of millennials disapprove of Obama's performance, up from 38 percent two years ago. Approval of Hillary Clinton has declined, too, according to the poll.

"Riding the updraft of Mr. Obama’s big 2008 win, Mrs. Clinton had a nearly 60 percent approval from voters under 35 in early 2009," Neil King Jr., wrote in the Journal. "By this month, that had fallen to 42 percent in the Journal poll."

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/millennials-p...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#56869 Mar 27, 2014
Uh Oh Obama No wrote:
U.S. Seniors Have Realigned With the Republican Party
March 26, 2014
Seniors move from a reliably Democratic to a reliably Republican group
U.S seniors -- those aged 65 and older -- have moved from a reliably Democratic group to a reliably Republican one over the past two decades. From 1992 through 2006, seniors had been solidly Democratic and significantly more Democratic than younger Americans. Over the last seven years, seniors have become less Democratic, and have shown an outright preference for the Republican Party since 2010.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/168083/seniors-rea...
Evidence that the Republican Party is almost dead? Great. We really needed that. any studies on the wetness of water to share?
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#56870 Mar 27, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence that the Republican Party is almost dead? Great. We really needed that. any studies on the wetness of water to share?


What, no debate, just can't handle the facts can you? When you live a lie and only listen to what your liberal masters say, you will continue to have the problem that you have, of not being able to deal with facts and truth. Continue living in your safe bubble your masters provided for you, lardass. LOL

We conservatives love to see your brainwashed opinions on here. Anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence and common sense are opening their eyes and finally seeing the truth of what the Obama democrats are doing to the US and the world. In the famous words of the Homestead punk of many ID's....YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!
Kevin Trudeau

Arlington, VA

#56871 Mar 27, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence that the Republican Party is almost dead? Great. We really needed that. any studies on the wetness of water to share?
You're to smart for this dim witted blunt skull...
He's probably being paid by Topix Politix etc maybe Jimmy Dmint ....who knows but of the 50k plus posts on here....his accounts for at least 35k..
He's an ignorant moron though and that's for sure...good job engaging the old turd though ...because of his psychological issues I find him really difficult to reason with but I don't negotiate with idiots....its one of my rules.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#56872 Mar 27, 2014
Bush Beans wrote:
<quoted text>
Among the myriad tactics Republicans are using to sabotage the Affordable Care Act, the GOP attack on so-called Obamacare “navigators” is probably the most ironic. After all, the Bush administration similarly dispensed grants to dozens of community groups, hospitals, universities and non-profits to provide enrollment assistance for the Medicare Part D prescription drug program. And as it turns out, among those recipients of federal dollars from President Bush was—wait for it—ACORN.
Nevertheless, conservative agent provocateur James O’Keefe has added his guerrilla forces to the Republican campaign to discredit, damage and derail the navigator program. While the House GOP majority is investigating the navigators and demanding mountains of documentation to slow down their work, the National Journal reported two weeks ago,“whether by fees, background checks, tests, extra training, certifications, threats of civil penalties, or delays, Republican legislatures and officials in at least 17 states across the country have thrown up all manner of bureaucratic roadblocks in front of the program.” And now, the National Review’s John Fund is happy to announce, James O’Keefe has turned to the same covert action and disinformation techniques against the navigators he used to destroy ACORN.
The events of O’Keefe’s video of a Texas navigator site run by the National Urban League are a familiar sight to viewers of his past efforts exposing Medicaid and voter fraud. Government-paid workers supposedly trained to uphold the law advise clients on how to lie on government forms, evade legal requirements, and ignore proper procedures.
If the GOP effort to negate the navigators seems vicious and cynical, it should. When President Bush launched his unfunded $400 billion Medicare Part D prescription drug program in 2004, his administration didn't just spend millions of dollars on television advertising, just like the Obama Department of Health and Human and Services is doing now. As it turns, the Medicare drug benefit passed by Republican majorities in Congress similarly relied on "navigators" to get the word out and get American seniors signed up.
Read more about navigators here:
http://m.dailykos.com/stories/1255114
Your article is a little bias don't you think? It's nothing but lies and distorted facts. You would know this if you were able to think for yourself instead of listening to your liberal masters and the news sources they programed you to watch and listen too.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56873 Mar 27, 2014
Uh Oh Obama No wrote:
U.S. Seniors Have Realigned With the Republican Party
March 26, 2014
Seniors move from a reliably Democratic to a reliably Republican group
U.S seniors -- those aged 65 and older -- have moved from a reliably Democratic group to a reliably Republican one over the past two decades. From 1992 through 2006, seniors had been solidly Democratic and significantly more Democratic than younger Americans. Over the last seven years, seniors have become less Democratic, and have shown an outright preference for the Republican Party since 2010.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/168083/seniors-rea...
The dying off of the Fox/GOP demographic......
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#56874 Mar 27, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Wow. It must be raining idiocy on Planet Teabag this morning.
One more time.
Bush committed a documented international war crime by authorizing and directing the torture of enemy combatants.
Bush has admitted to doing this many times.
Bush is an admitted international war criminal.
Obama directed the DOJ to grant him immunity for these crimes, hence, a pardon.
It must be very dangerous for you sharing a planet where you're surrounded by teabags? Oh wait, you have the bubble you live in for protection from the evil teabags your masters provided for you.

Now that I've read your post, how about backing up your information. Can you do this without using a liberal source? I know it will take you some time and we all know you have the time posting 24/7 on here. I would really like to see proof. Without legitimate sources to back up your information it is only your opinion and we all know how reliable your opinion is.

Do ya think ya can do it? LOL
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#56875 Mar 27, 2014
Bush beans wrote:
<quoted text> Let me know when Obama gets down to Bush's lowest approval rating of 25%,the lowest rating of any President of all times !


Are you sure Obama's approval rating isn't already below Bush's? Do you want the combined/overall approval ratings or would you like me to break it down for you to see where Bush was in the 90's and Obama is in the teens as of this post? If I was to break it down for you then you could compare their trust, direction of our country, foreign relations, national debt etc.. Then you can see who is trusted and liked better where it's important.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#56876 Mar 27, 2014
You just can't trust those democrats can you? LOL

__________

Gun control hypocrisy!

The FBI recently arrested California State Senator Leland Yee (Democrat-what a shocker) for corruption charges.

Watch this VIDEO with the details on how Lee was simultaneously crusading gun control while brokering illegal arms deals in exchange for bribes.

http://video.lauraingraham.com/State-Sen-Yee-...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#56877 Mar 27, 2014
Bobby Teabag wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be very dangerous for you sharing a planet where you're surrounded by teabags? Oh wait, you have the bubble you live in for protection from the evil teabags your masters provided for you.
Now that I've read your post, how about backing up your information. Can you do this without using a liberal source? I know it will take you some time and we all know you have the time posting 24/7 on here. I would really like to see proof. Without legitimate sources to back up your information it is only your opinion and we all know how reliable your opinion is.
Do ya think ya can do it? LOL
Here's Bush admitting to international war crimes. On video:



Here's the Obama filing for immunity. The first line includes a link to the actual .pdf document.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/obama-doj-asks-c...

Here is just the .pdf document.

http://warisacrime.org/sites/afterdowningstre...

Here is the US code that defines torture as a war crime.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/244...

(A) Torture.— The act of a person who commits, or conspires or attempts to commit, an act specifically intended to inflict severe physical or mental pain or suffering (other than pain or suffering incidental to lawful sanctions) upon another person within his custody or physical control for the purpose of obtaining information or a confession, punishment, intimidation, coercion, or any reason based on discrimination of any kind.

Anything else?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biglerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Construction behind Sheetz near Rt 15. 8 hr Davenport 19
News You Can Now Buy Hillary Clinton's 1986 Oldsmobile May 29 Three Psyche 11
News Meet Gettysburg's two candidates for mayor May 22 Davenport 1
News Gettysburg woman sprayed roommate with bleach,a May 18 Steve Gratman 3
News Gettysburg man charged with making child pornog... May 18 Steve Gratman 12
News Adams County Rescue Mission saves through faith (Feb '08) May 18 Steve Gratman 7
Poll Who is your favorite Topix Gettysburg poster? (Mar '14) May 17 Pink Eye 61
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Biglerville Mortgages