Gettysburg man faces deer poaching charges a second time

Full story: York Dispatch

Andrew Klinefelter, 26, was caught Nov. 10, 2012 while killing a deer at night from a vehicle and while using an artificial light, according to Adams County Wildlife Conservation Officer Darren David.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Nov 11, 2013
Davenport

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Typical Gettysburg Man: Felony charges, involving a firearm, also drug charges. Nothing new for this cesspool of a borough.

Gettysburg Men tend to enjoy committing crimes with firearms or drugs and they enjoy Raping Children.

Gettysburg disgusts me. I hope the whole town is swept up in a flood and washed out into the bay.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Are you as big a flucking idiot as you seem or just play one online? What a loser.
Davenport

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

another whomever wrote:
Are you as big a flucking idiot as you seem or just play one online? What a loser.
Don't get mad at me just because your hick town has a serious violent crime problem and is full of Child Rapists.

You should have tied your self-worth to a better town, you moron hillbilly. Gettysburg stinks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Biglerville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Biglerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Biglerville News, Events & Info