Man yells at EMTs, charged with public drunkenness

Full story: Public Opinion

A man who allegedly yelled out of a truck at EMS personnel and police was arrested for public drunkenness.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Gus

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

Good going, dullard! Jail.
lil john

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

Gus wrote:
Good going, dullard! Jail.
Lets add the word MORON after dullard, this clown is a real bozo and hope he enjoys his jail visit. Wander what he has to say now ?
Bozo

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

That's what you call a loser
Chester

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

What riled the police more than Curt's drunken yelling was his middle finger pointing toward the sky. Now in jail, Curt can reflect on the stupidity of taunting police and how it never seems to go over well.
say what

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

At 21 sounds like the kid has a real future.
Ha Ha

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

free speech ????
give me a break

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

So why did the police actually pull this guy over? I agree he sounds like an idiot, but, like it or not, it sounds like a freedom of speech issue.
disagree

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

give me a break wrote:
So why did the police actually pull this guy over? I agree he sounds like an idiot, but, like it or not, it sounds like a freedom of speech issue.
Probable cause. They had a reasonable suspicion he was either stupid or drunk. Turns out they were right. He was both.
Jeff Backland

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

It probably wasn't the police that pulled him over. It was probably some lame whacker with a vehicle dressed up in $10,000 of police style lighting.
whatever

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

stupid is as stupid does
BOOOHOOOO

Williamsport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Judged:

Oh booohoo the POOR EMS and Police got their "wittle" feelings hurt, cause some one yelled at them..WHAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAA..Are you for real??????..This just goes to show Gettysburg has nothing better to do...If your going to UPHOLD the LAW FOLLOW the LAW!!!..USe turn signals when TURNING!!..Do the speed limit when your "NOT"on a call..MOST of all STAY ""OFF"" your CELL PHONE cause if you watch when they drive by HALF of them are Yapping on the phone!!!..STUPID COPS..What a bunch of CRY BABIES!!!!!
DUH

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Judged:

This guy was a passager in the car. I'm still not sure why they pulled the car over. Probable cause?
TLC

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Typical local white trash.
crazy

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

If anyone has to ask why they had a reason to pull the vehicle over, then you are an idiot.

There are a number of lawful reasons which the police can give as to the reason why they decided to pull the vehicle over and conduct an investigation.
DUH

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

crazy wrote:
If anyone has to ask why they had a reason to pull the vehicle over, then you are an idiot.
There are a number of lawful reasons which the police can give as to the reason why they decided to pull the vehicle over and conduct an investigation.
'Mkay. Like what smartie? Yeah, and I'm the idiot. I was just asking a question for the sake of thought, not arguement. I'm not defending them.
crazy

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

DUH - I wasn't particularly pointing you out. I was directing this more towards the "free speech" comments. I suppose my reply should have been worded differently, but I still feel that it is obvious that the individual was lawfully pulled over..

Here are just a few:
- Harassment (from yelling)
- Noise Complaint/Violation (from yelling, especially at night)
- Wreckless Driving (from yelling, as you are causing a disturbance that may impact the ability for others to focus and drive)
- Safety (If a person is yelling, the police are obligated to investigator to ensure that the person's safety is not endanger. They are able to bust your down down or pull over a vehicle).

I could list more if needed.
Michael

Etters, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Judged:

He got what he deserved.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Biglerville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Biglerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance