Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gett...

Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg could be part of bigger...

There are 26 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Apr 24, 2014, titled Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg could be part of bigger.... In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Police are investigating an April 19 theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg that could be connected to a possible theft ring across southern part of Pennsylvania, according to a news release sent April 23 by Cumberland Township police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just a thought

Norwood, PA

#33 Oct 5, 2014
Gburg Baseball Mom wrote:
Oh and thanks for asking about my sons. One is still married as he has been for years (no kids as they have infertility problems) and my younger son is thru Basic and in the Reserves while attending college. What have your no account relatives been up to?
It's better to have no kids if you live in Gettysburg. Sad but true. Have you seen all of the child sex abuse cases recently?
Gburg Baseball Mom

Gettysburg, PA

#34 Oct 7, 2014
Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>
It's better to have no kids if you live in Gettysburg. Sad but true. Have you seen all of the child sex abuse cases recently?
You're delusional.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#35 Oct 7, 2014
Gburg Baseball Mom wrote:
You truly are pathetic Pinky. Everyone in Adams and York Counties comes by this board and pushes your buttons. You once again fell for an imposter playing at being me. It just makes me feel all important and loved that you are here still two years later prattling on about the same tired ole crap and taking the bait from everyone. Says a whole lot about your supposed "high social standing" lmaooooooooo.
WHOA!!
Chick ya FINALLY escaped from the Grocery Shelf Cleaning Task to POST!!

Break out the EGGNOG!!

CHEERS!!

Seen your Heart Throb..BUTTERCUP..Mr Bill Kearney Lately??
Gburg Baseball Mom

Gettysburg, PA

#36 Oct 8, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
<quoted text>
WHOA!!
Chick ya FINALLY escaped from the Grocery Shelf Cleaning Task to POST!!
Break out the EGGNOG!!
CHEERS!!
Seen your Heart Throb..BUTTERCUP..Mr Bill Kearney Lately??
I only work at the grocery store 4 hours a week. It's a part time job. Has been for years. Bill K has never been anything to be besides a troll on the internet.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#44 Oct 14, 2014
GBM wrote:
Not "Dismantled", just in a place away from the crazies. So Pinky, how's that jogging going? Still meeting up with ......
your son?
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#45 Oct 14, 2014
Automated checkout wrote:
<quoted text>
Her son was in prison? Should fit right in around Gettysburg.
GBM is an x jailbird.
She still wears her orange jumpsuit from time to time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biglerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Feces-filled bucket left at Adams County home, ... 3 hr Just a thought 57
Best cell service in area? Tue Costard 9
News Biglerville man caught stealing woman's underwe... Jul 26 Doodooport 3
News Police: Mom, dad took kids along to drug deal (Apr '13) Jul 23 Davenport 19
News Former Gettysburg College professor gets prison... Jul 23 Davenport 1
Organized Criminal Gang Targeting Gettysburg Ar... (May '12) Jul 21 Steve Gratman 608
News Police: Woman stabbed 9 times near Gettysburg W... (Jun '08) Jul 21 Stimpy 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Biglerville Mortgages