Thursday's roundup: Wrestling

Thursday's roundup: Wrestling

There are 28 comments on the GameTimePA.com story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Thursday's roundup: Wrestling. In it, GameTimePA.com reports that:

Host Fairfield earned its first YAIAA Division II win by posting three pins among the five heaviest weight classes, topping York Suburban, 47-33, on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GameTimePA.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Watcher

United States

#21 Jan 13, 2011
real eagle wrote:
spring grove hasnt wrestled anybody yet and when they did wrestle anybody that was good spring grove got beat the stinktown team isnt that good but the bermudian springs wrestling team is the greatest they rule EAGLE NATION RULZ
Again real eagle you show your intelligence or lack of for the sport of wrestling! You can't simply read an article and say that a team hasn't wrestled anyone. Do your homework before you run your mouth, I'm pretty sure if you google Mcdonogh wrestling you will see they are a pretty good team and that would be who SG lost too and it may have even been a close match(unlike you I don't assume anything without knowing for sure)! Get off your high horse and stop talking sh-t, I'm pretty sure I've even seen Berm fans asking you to do the same!! No one likes you except black avenger and that's not saying much! Go crawl in a hole!! Let the wrestlers wrestle and prove how good they are they don't need the likes of you to help!
well

New Freedom, PA

#22 Jan 13, 2011
Spring Grove is a good team no doubt. they would have been better with Wisner. However, although they have loyal fans, these same fans are obnoxious and can be down right rude. It takes away from the sport. By the way, Chance is good and is only getting better.

Stalling is not always a bad thing if you are doing it on behalf of your team. If you can't beat your opponent after giving it your best and you stall so as not to give up more team points in a tight meet, then it is a good thing. Although my mentality is to go after the man and see what happens.
real eagle

AOL

#23 Jan 13, 2011
Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Again real eagle you show your intelligence or lack of for the sport of wrestling! You can't simply read an article and say that a team hasn't wrestled anyone. Do your homework before you run your mouth, I'm pretty sure if you google Mcdonogh wrestling you will see they are a pretty good team and that would be who SG lost too and it may have even been a close match(unlike you I don't assume anything without knowing for sure)! Get off your high horse and stop talking sh-t, I'm pretty sure I've even seen Berm fans asking you to do the same!! No one likes you except black avenger and that's not saying much! Go crawl in a hole!! Let the wrestlers wrestle and prove how good they are they don't need the likes of you to help!
your a pathetic dog turd watcher boy you sure know everything dont you boy if you dont like me why do you keep following me on here are you a grouppy following me around on here ok dog turd go find something else to do like go do some knitting punk
Matter of Time

York, PA

#24 Jan 13, 2011
real eagle wrote:
the canners we will rip your team in a short time you will get your turn against us and the eagles will flogg you like we own you like we do in the past when we beat you the eagles own AA wrestling in this area you punks
Huh, AA...that's really sayin' something! Ah, in 'this AREA' doesn't say much at end of season when you will 'rasslin the big AA boys! We SHALL see! Till then, keep harpin', but at the end of the season, you will have to crawl back into slimy little hole under that big rock.
real eagle

AOL

#25 Jan 13, 2011
Matter of Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, AA...that's really sayin' something! Ah, in 'this AREA' doesn't say much at end of season when you will 'rasslin the big AA boys! We SHALL see! Till then, keep harpin', but at the end of the season, you will have to crawl back into slimy little hole under that big rock.
just shut up your annoying
Joe Post

Spring Grove, PA

#26 Feb 28, 2011
Camden Stoops is the best wrestler who ever lived
real eagle

AOL

#27 Feb 28, 2011
camden who
Ryan Vaughn

Spring Grove, PA

#28 Sep 20, 2011
Camden Stoops who knocked my butt out sectionals last year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biglerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man strangled woman and took her son, police say 5 hr Pink Eye 2
News Police investigate possible motorcycle-ganga 5 hr Pink Eye 2
News Aspers teen denied bail in stabbing case (Oct '06) Oct 15 The good guy 24
News Gettysburg (PA) racino proposed for third time (Mar '17) Oct 6 Pink Eye 31
Mark Leer Sep '17 Ford Mercury 1
News Police: Teen girl sexually assault, videotaped (Mar '17) Sep '17 Davenport 8
Commute from Gettysburg to Frederick/Rockville, MD (Jun '14) Sep '17 Fodder was a mudder 16

Biglerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Biglerville Mortgages