Man, 42, in custody after exposing himself to a 9-year-old

Aug 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ABC 27

Police say 42-year-old Charles Swartwood of Gettysburg is accused of exposing his genitals and performing a lewd act in front of a 9-year-old girl.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Isn't this EXACTLY what one poster has been saying all along? Gettysburg has child rapists in the area?

Exactly WHAT do the locals have to say now?

Maybe the locals need to APOLOGIZE for some of the NASTY things that were posted.
Davenport

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Gettysburg man. How absolutely disgusting and sickening. Gettysburg is full of child rapists. Who wakes up in the morning and decides to expose his genitals and masturbate in front of a 9 year old girl? A sick Gettysburg man, that's who.
Funny how the big-mouthed locals who had SOOO much to say earlier are silent now.
I am ORDERING them to remain silent. I am sick and tired of their denials and finger-pointing.
Gettysburg is a disgusting cesspool full of child rape and street gang violence. I hate this town. I hope it is consumed by an underground coal fire. And I hope the locals who were flapping their gums stay silent. The world is better off without those stupid hicks involved with anything.
Dumb Gettysburg morons.
You order? You couldn’t order a Happy Meal at McDonalds without your parents helping you.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
Children can't order a Happy Meal at McDonald's in Gettysburg without being prey for child rapists. Your town is sickening, you can't do anything about it, so go eat a bullet.
You're mad because I'm right about Gettysburg being the Child Rape Capital of the United States.
Please continue your good works, the world needs more good people like you.
Steve Gratman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>Please continue your good works, the world needs more good people like you.
Gettysburg: The Child Rape Capital of the United States.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>
Gettysburg: The Child Rape Capital of the United States.
I wonder how many will name a child Charles now?
Steve Gratman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how many will name a child Charles now?
Another week in Gettysburg. It's sickening.
Observer

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>
Another week in Gettysburg. It's sickening.
Try having to live here. I am not happy about the fact that children are being sexually abused, but we have so little here to be proud of.
Davenport

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

I guess my Observer posts didn't fool anyone. Come on guys, I haven't called anyone a dumb hick in days. I'm starting to get the shakes
Davenport

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Davenport wrote:
I guess my Observer posts didn't fool anyone. Come on guys, I haven't called anyone a dumb hick in days. I'm starting to get the shakes
Shut up, you worthless hick loser. Your town is overrun by crime! Dumb hillbillies are stuck in a trailer park in Gettysburg!
Steve Gratman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Try having to live here. I am not happy about the fact that children are being sexually abused, but we have so little here to be proud of.
The only people happy about the Child Rape Epidemic are Gettysburg Men and Colorectal Surgeons. There is a lot of crime down there in Gettysburg, and much of it involves the sexual abuse of children. Gettysburg is a sickening place to live.
Ron Kifhanul

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>The only people happy about the Child Rape Epidemic are Gettysburg Men and Colorectal Surgeons. There is a lot of crime down there in Gettysburg, and much of it involves the sexual abuse of children. Gettysburg is a sickening place to live.
I posted before about having roots in Gettysburg and being ashamed. My cousin keeps calling and texting me about this forum. I can't believe what's going on. This is so horrific and disgusting. Is this having a negative effect on the tourism business. Does anyone know? I would like to know the numbers.
Steve Gratman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Ron Kifhanul wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted before about having roots in Gettysburg and being ashamed. My cousin keeps calling and texting me about this forum. I can't believe what's going on. This is so horrific and disgusting. Is this having a negative effect on the tourism business. Does anyone know? I would like to know the numbers.
These Gettysburg Men tend to rape children or be gang members. Go back and look at the last few pages of threads and see how may violent crimes and child sex crimes occur in and around Gettysburg. I've never seen so much barbaric behavior and unsavoury people as I have in Gettysburg.

Shootings and stabbings go on all the time, robberies and armed home invasions every time you turn around, children being photographed nude or being raped or made to watch men from Gettysburg masturbate. Absolutely sickening.

It's all there in black and white, from reputable news sources. Don't listen to these dumb hicks on here from Gettysburg. Their self-esteem is tied to the prestige of a cesspool known as Gettysburg. Gettysburg has no prestige, it is a gang-infested home for child rapists and other assorted scum. They will claim it's all exaggerated or some other lame excuse. They can't admit that their town slurps green diarrhea out of a turnpike rest stop toilet.

I hate Gettysburg, I hope it gets bulldozed, all the cheap construction and trailers are a joke.
Ron Kifhanul

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

I should have mentioned Davenport is my cousin
Davenport

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Ron Kifhanul wrote:
I should have mentioned Davenport is my cousin
dude, that was supposed to be our secret.
Steve Gratman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Children are the victims of sex abuse all the time in Gettysburg. The newspapers are full of sex crimes perpetrated against children by men from Gettysburg. It's sickening.

Gettysburg: The Child Rape Capital of the Nation.
Davenport

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>
These Gettysburg Men tend to rape children or be gang members. Go back and look at the last few pages of threads and see how may violent crimes and child sex crimes occur in and around Gettysburg. I've never seen so much barbaric behavior and unsavoury people as I have in Gettysburg.
Shootings and stabbings go on all the time, robberies and armed home invasions every time you turn around, children being photographed nude or being raped or made to watch men from Gettysburg masturbate. Absolutely sickening.
It's all there in black and white, from reputable news sources. Don't listen to these dumb hicks on here from Gettysburg. Their self-esteem is tied to the prestige of a cesspool known as Gettysburg. Gettysburg has no prestige, it is a gang-infested home for child rapists and other assorted scum. They will claim it's all exaggerated or some other lame excuse. They can't admit that their town slurps green diarrhea out of a turnpike rest stop toilet.
I hate Gettysburg, I hope it gets bulldozed, all the cheap construction and trailers are a joke.
People agree that there is a lot of crime down there in Gettysburg. I don't give two spits about what happens to Gettysburg, I hope the town is dissolved and they test a nuclear bomb underneath this two-bit hick borough.

Just read about the Gettysburg Man that robbed someone at gunpoint yesterday. You won't hear the stupid local losers mentioning it, they would rather sweep it under the rug and pretend it doesn't happen. What a bunch of morons. It's just disgusting how Men from Gettysburg tend to rape children, join street gangs, and rob, shoot or stab people on a routine basis.

It's getting so bad in town, you can just feel the shame of the dumb local buffoons, they are mad that their town is a toilet and they are madder that their faces are being rubbed in the pile of doggie-doo that is Gettysburg.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Borovent posters/readers should know how bad things are in and around town.

However, they won't post anything like that. If it wold be posted "G" would remove it.
sentence

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Nasty pervert burn in hell. Cnt find a woman your age or that u??? Stupid fcker
Davenport

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Pink Eye wrote:
Borovent posters/readers should know how bad things are in and around town.
However, they won't post anything like that. If it wold be posted "G" would remove it.
Men from Gettysburg enjoy exposing their genitals and masturbating in front of 9 year old girls.

Gettysburg is the Child Rape Capital of the United States.
Davenport

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

sentence wrote:
Nasty pervert burn in hell. Cnt find a woman your age or that u??? Stupid fcker
Unfortunately, this type of thing hapens all the time in Gettysburg. Gettysburg is the Child Rape Capital of the United States for a reason. Gettysburg Men tend to molest or rape children on a routine basis. Child Rapists, molesters, Megan's Law Offenders, Pederasts of all shapes and sizes from all across the world come to Gettysburg because there is an underground network of child rapists and pedophiles in Gettysburg.

Scroll back in the Gettysburg, PA Topix forum and see the litany of "Gettysburg Man Rapes Child" or Gettysburg Man Deemed Violent Predator" It's just sickening. I hate Gettysburg, I hope the whole stinking town gets destroyed by an act of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Biglerville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Biglerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance