East Berlin residents: 'Slow down!'

East Berlin residents: 'Slow down!'

There are 85 comments on the Evening Sun story from Sep 8, 2010, titled East Berlin residents: 'Slow down!'. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

A speed limit sign is pictured along King Street in East Berlin, where residents say through traffic is regularly speeding through the borough and causing danger for themselves and those who live downtown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
real eagle

AOL

#82 Oct 2, 2010
BITE ME YA CRYBABIES STOP YOUR WHINNING
Fred

Mechanicsburg, PA

#83 Oct 5, 2010
No "need to know" it was meant for that imbecile fledgling know-it-all Eagle. That dude needs a pipe enema.
real eagle

AOL

#84 Oct 5, 2010
Fred wrote:
No "need to know" it was meant for that imbecile fledgling know-it-all Eagle. That dude needs a pipe enema.
awww freddy getting mad come and give me one you might just get it yourself boy you will like that wont you little boy
Pa Vehicle Code

Gettysburg, PA

#85 Oct 6, 2010
Opinions_R_Like wrote:
Well done, Pa Vehicle Code... Facts stated, Challenge met. Like it or not, the law is quoted.
It seemed pretty simple to me. It took me all of 10 minutes to do the research with a Google search and a link to PENNDOT's website.

Best of all I learned that I can go 9mph over the posted speed limit!
LOL

Hanover, PA

#86 Oct 6, 2010
Pa Vehicle Code wrote:
<quoted text>
It seemed pretty simple to me. It took me all of 10 minutes to do the research with a Google search and a link to PENNDOT's website.
Best of all I learned that I can go 9mph over the posted speed limit!
Don't push it. The police are the best liars in the world in court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biglerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Protests planned at Gettysburg battlefield this... Tue Burn Gettysburg Burn 9
News Gettysburg man charged with sexual assault of twoa Tue Burn Gettysburg Burn 4
Gettysburg Child Rape/Violent/Serious Crime List (Sep '13) Jul 23 Gettysburg licks ... 566
News Gettysburg (PA) racino proposed for third time Jul 20 Ski 19
News Cracking down on 'illegal immigration,' not a v... Jul 19 spytheweb 1
News Gettysburg Bike Week July 6-9 Jul 19 Pink Eye 8
News Well, It Looks Like Progressives Decided Not To... Jul 13 Fitus T Bluster 7

Biglerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Biglerville Mortgages