Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book Warhouse robbery

Mar 18, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Evening Sun

A 54-year-old Maryland man admitted to being involved in the March 9 armed robbery at the Gettysburg Book Warehouse , Pennsylvania State Police said.

Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Mar 29, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Davenport

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Hey, where is that Wanker Ace guy that strokes himself over Gettysburg?

He said the robbery was a sham?

His life is a sham. Gettysburg is a crime-ridden cesspool. People know to come to Gettysburg if they want to rob people or rob businesses or rob tourists.

He probably knows most of the stupid hicks who post here. What a lewzer. Just a worthless, dumb Gettysburg Hillbilly.

Only a fool would believe that Gettysburg doesn't have a serious violent crime problem. The whole town should be burnt to the ground. You dumb hicks have NOTHING to say, as usual. Reap it, you useless farmhands. Gettysburg is a toilet.

Since: Nov 13

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

Davenport wrote:
His life is a sham. Gettysburg is a crime-ridden cesspool. People know to come to Gettysburg if they want to rob people or rob businesses or rob tourists.
He probably knows most of the stupid hicks who post here. What a lewzer. Just a worthless, dumb Gettysburg Hillbilly.
Only a fool would believe that Gettysburg doesn't have a serious violent crime problem. The whole town should be burnt to the ground. You dumb hicks have NOTHING to say, as usual. Reap it, you useless farmhands. Gettysburg is a toilet.
So you read an article and believe everything. First the story was a gun, then it was a BB gun. The person admitted with no pressure. No way could that mean that he and the girl in the store were in on it, right? Nah. The papers or online forums didn't say they were, and you probably believe everything you read.

Do you live in Gettysburg? How much time do you spend in Gettysburg? You claim that tourists are often robbed there, even though in reality it happens very little. If it happened a lot, the town merchants would pressure the local cops, because a few of the town merchants control most of the town's money. Their businesses depend on the tourist trade, and if tourists were often robbed they'd stop coming.

Do you often make accusations and insults with a superior attitude but with no real facts or information to back it up? You act like you know everything and you're better than everyone, but in reality you have to come across as a tough guy because you're really clueless.

Saying that this robbery was a scam and there's more to it than what we're being told isn't denying that it happened, by the way.

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Oh, and by the way (for the less informed), "Stroker Ace" was a Burt Reynolds movie from the early 1980's. I know, I know, you'll probably deny that too.
Davenport

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

^^^^^^Moron Local Hick whose self esteem is tied to a two-bit town^^^^^^

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

Davenport wrote:
^^^^^^Moron Local Hick whose self esteem is tied to a two-bit town^^^^^^
Of course. You have no real info and nothing to contribute, so you just ignore all the questions, name-call and insult. Big surprise there...

If you know so much about Gettysburg's crime rate, think it's such a disgrace and such a horrible place, two questions come to mind.

First, why do you really care about it or about what happens there? Second, why do you take time to post on a Gettysburg Internet forum insulting the town and its people? If you hated it all so bad, the smart thing to do would be to just ignore it and to not respond. I'm going to guess that few people have ever accused you of being smart or of having done the smart thing, right?
Davenport

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

2 out of every 3 days a serious violent crime occurs in Gettysburg.

That fact eats you up inside. Go cry in your pickup truck, don't do it here.

Gettysburg: The Child Rape Capital of the United States.
Steve Gratman

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

StrokerAce69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. You have no real info and nothing to contribute, so you just ignore all the questions, name-call and insult. Big surprise there...
If you know so much about Gettysburg's crime rate, think it's such a disgrace and such a horrible place, two questions come to mind.
First, why do you really care about it or about what happens there? Second, why do you take time to post on a Gettysburg Internet forum insulting the town and its people? If you hated it all so bad, the smart thing to do would be to just ignore it and to not respond. I'm going to guess that few people have ever accused you of being smart or of having done the smart thing, right?
A man admitted to robbing the store, you manure-smelling bonehead farmhand! Pick the cow chips out of your boots and take the piece of hay out of your mouth, you local hick moron. Gettysburg Men are either Gang Members, Child Rapists or drooling idiots. It's clear where you stand.

I'm glad all these crimes are going on in Gettysburg. I hate the GD worthless town. I hope a series of tornados comes through and just flattens this worthless cesspool. Let's just start over.
Davenport

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

Judged:

Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>
A man admitted to robbing the store, you manure-smelling bonehead farmhand! Pick the cow chips out of your boots and take the piece of hay out of your mouth, you local hick moron. Gettysburg Men are either Gang Members, Child Rapists or drooling idiots. It's clear where you stand.
I'm glad all these crimes are going on in Gettysburg. I hate the GD worthless town. I hope a series of tornados comes through and just flattens this worthless cesspool. Let's just start over.
I have been reporting on all of the violent crime in Gettysburg, it's just unbelievable how many robberies and armed home invasions happen in Gettysburg.

I hope a gigantic sinkhole opens up and swallows this worthless town into the center of the earth. I hate the stinkin' place.

Gettysburg bites farts.
Hagerstowns Finest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

Judged:

It's been a while since I've been to Gettysburg and reading this stuff here I don't think I'll be back anytime soon.

You people either have a crime problem or a mental patient problem or both. How can you argue with crime reports? I'm beginning to think that Davenport Gratman and the others are right about Gettysburg, unless the news outlets are lying and exaggerating?
Davenport

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

Judged:

Hagerstowns Finest wrote:
It's been a while since I've been to Gettysburg and reading this stuff here I don't think I'll be back anytime soon.
You people either have a crime problem or a mental patient problem or both. How can you argue with crime reports? I'm beginning to think that Davenport Gratman and the others are right about Gettysburg, unless the news outlets are lying and exaggerating?
These stupid hick morons can't handle the fact that Gettysburg is a crime-ridden toilet full of green diarrhea. The whole town stinks.

DON'T come to Gettysburg or there is a big chance you could be robbed or shot or stabbed.

Tourists should steer clear of Gettysburg, especially when traveling with children. A just not a safe place to be anymore. A Google search will reveal all of the awful things that have happened in Gettysburg recently, such as Child Rapes, shootings, Gang Activity, you name it, it goes on.
Bookworm

Elizabethtown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

Davenport wrote:
That is my daughter that the fat bastard assaulted. She is no hillbilly. She was working their part time to pay her student loans. Screw off .Ahole!
Bookworm

Elizabethtown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

StrokerAce69 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you read an article and believe everything. First the story was a gun, then it was a BB gun. The person admitted with no pressure. No way could that mean that he and the girl in the store were in on it, right? Nah. The papers or online forums didn't say they were, and you probably believe everything you read.
Do you live in Gettysburg? How much time do you spend in Gettysburg? You claim that tourists are often robbed there, even though in reality it happens very little. If it happened a lot, the town merchants would pressure the local cops, because a few of the town merchants control most of the town's money. Their businesses depend on the tourist trade, and if tourists were often robbed they'd stop coming.
Do you often make accusations and insults with a superior attitude but with no real facts or information to back it up? You act like you know everything and you're better than everyone, but in reality you have to come across as a tough guy because you're really clueless.
Saying that this robbery was a scam and there's more to it than what we're being told isn't denying that it happened, by the way.
My daughter was the victim of this fat creep, she is not involved in this crime!
Davenport

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

Judged:

Bookworm wrote:
<quoted text>
That is my daughter that the fat bastard assaulted. She is no hillbilly. She was working their part time to pay her student loans. Screw off .Ahole!
There's a lot of crime down there in Gettysburg. Robberies happen all the time.
Davenport

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

Judged:

Bookworm wrote:
<quoted text> My daughter was the victim of this fat creep, she is not involved in this crime!
Don't pay any attention to this local moron. His self-esteem is tied to Gettysburg, he just can't handle the fact that crime is out of control in Gettysburg.

He is a homer, a yokel, a fool. He's here trying to deny that crime occurs in Gettysburg. What an idiot!
cwbookworm

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't pay any attention to this local moron. His self-esteem is tied to Gettysburg, he just can't handle the fact that crime is out of control in Gettysburg.
He is a homer, a yokel, a fool. He's here trying to deny that crime occurs in Gettysburg. What an idiot!
Crime is rampant in Gettysburg. The powers that be don't like to advertise it. It will chase the tourisrs away.
GBM

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

wow, you really do enjoy talking to yourself, don't ya?
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

GBM wrote:
wow, you really do enjoy talking to yourself, don't ya?
Wendy is that you?
I've missed you, how's the Giant treating you? HOw's your new grnadchild, must be getting big by now.
Did your son get a job yet?
Davenport

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>Wendy is that you?
I've missed you, how's the Giant treating you?
I heard the meat department tried to make steak out of the woman when she fell asleep on all fours eating hunks of pork products outside the walk-in refrigerator at the loading dock.
GBM

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Amazing, such love here. Ah, I've missed you all, including that fake defender of all that's so perfect in her little world ( How the hell are ya, Pinky?). And Davenport, don't talk about the department that you so lacking. Have a happy day all.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

BOOKS..were Stolen..???

Are Ya FREAKIN' Serious???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Biglerville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Biglerville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••