Why Does The Chico Forum Suck?

Posted in the Biggs Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#1 Aug 14, 2012
I have an opinion but why don‘t some of you really smart Chico types tell me what you think. Don‘t be afraid, I am not here to judge, just to “listen“. Come on, you have something to say. Why does this forum suck now?
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#2 Aug 16, 2012
Hey, Godfreak, everyone’s ignoring your post, as was i. because you just love to start some topic as though you’re a sane, reasonable person. And then you attack them as soon as they respond with any intelligence. BTW, you name yourself a Christian, but your hate and bigotry kinda ruins that image, unless you’re some kinda old testament, god -hates-everyone, type of freak—which you are obviously, along with the holy roller,“my hate is just” Sociopath.

So, here’s my response, in imitation (difficult to do) of you, yourself, godfrey:
“You corporate sucking mind dead little girls should just shut the f u. You liars and corporate buttheads are so full of sh t that I can smell you comin a mile away. You are the problem so just sfu, and go smell each others aholes. You are just an bought off corporate jerk, or a radical idiotic jerk or just a pud., and so full of bs that I’d run away from your bs if I ever saw you on the street. Not because I’m afraid of you, who could fear a knuckle dragging but8t head like you. But because your stink is too much.

So shut the f u and quit pretending that you want a reasonable conversation and I thank god that our citizens are not all like you. So shut the fu.”
Vern W Leathers

Chico, CA

#3 Aug 16, 2012
It's all the damm liberals
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#4 Aug 16, 2012
Vern W Leathers wrote:
>
>
>
There would be no need for liberals on here if conservatives were not posting so many lies and so much patent nonsense...
Vern W Leathers

Chico, CA

#5 Aug 16, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
>
There would be no need for liberals on here if conservatives were not posting so many lies and so much patent nonsense...
My point exactly ... thank you

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#6 Aug 16, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
>
tell us why you can't even show us one of these lies you claim?????
Here is One

United States

#7 Aug 16, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
tell us why you can't even show us one of these lies you claim?????
I is important.
You be need to satisfy I.
Me are here is One.
Pathetic are me.
Open your eyes

Colusa, CA

#8 Aug 16, 2012
Vern W Leathers wrote:
Would you prefer to chat amongst yourselves? Each of you preaching to the choir as it were?

Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of such a forum?

Are you such a mental midget and coward that you can't handle it when people disagree with you?
Here is One

Amity, OR

#9 Aug 16, 2012
Open your eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you prefer to chat amongst yourselves? Each of you preaching to the choir as it were?
Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of such a forum?
Are you such a mental midget and coward that you can't handle it when people disagree with you?
YES
Me am 1
1 are important
Me be dumbShit

“Facts”

Location hidden

#10 Aug 16, 2012
The smartest liberal in the world post again............ROTFLMAO
Here is One

United States

#11 Aug 16, 2012
Me am smrt. ROTFLMAO...LOL
Eye R 1.
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#12 Aug 16, 2012
Tea Party Solution wrote:
Hey, Godfreak, everyone’s ignoring your post, as was i. because you just love to start some topic as though you’re a sane, reasonable person. And then you attack them as soon as they respond with any intelligence. BTW, you name yourself a Christian, but your hate and bigotry kinda ruins that image, unless you’re some kinda old testament, god -hates-everyone, type of freak—which you are obviously, along with the holy roller,“my hate is just” Sociopath.
So, here’s my response, in imitation (difficult to do) of you, yourself, godfrey:
“You corporate sucking mind dead little girls should just shut the f u. You liars and corporate buttheads are so full of sh t that I can smell you comin a mile away. You are the problem so just sfu, and go smell each others aholes. You are just an bought off corporate jerk, or a radical idiotic jerk or just a pud., and so full of bs that I’d run away from your bs if I ever saw you on the street. Not because I’m afraid of you, who could fear a knuckle dragging but8t head like you. But because your stink is too much.
So shut the f u and quit pretending that you want a reasonable conversation and I thank god that our citizens are not all like you. So shut the fu.”
To new readers;
The poster named “Tea Party solution” is not a member of the tea party. He has been proven to be a liar and a coward who will spin information to fit his true ideology…..a radical left wing progressive.
Anyone reading his posts should check and verify any of his so called facts. The fact that he uses the term “tea party” in his name exemplifies his patently dishonest nature and his disingenuous persona.
Readers beware of any information provided by the poster “Tea Party Solution”.

He/she is a big reason why this forum does not always include reasonable dignified debate of the issues.
His/her post(above) is a classic example of his/her hateful ways.
Open your eyes

Colusa, CA

#13 Aug 16, 2012
Local wrote:
<quoted text>

He/she is a big reason why this forum does not always include reasonable dignified debate of the issues.
You're kidding right?

He is the only one on here who sticks to reasonable dignified debate of the issues 99% of the time.....Far more so than anyone else on here, conservative or liberal, including myself.
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#14 Aug 16, 2012
Open your eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding right?
He is the only one on here who sticks to reasonable dignified debate of the issues 99% of the time.....Far more so than anyone else on here, conservative or liberal, including myself.
All anyone need do is to go back and read any conversation that "Tea Party Pollution" participates in to understand how vile he can be.
He begins most discussions with a seemingly good tone, but it doesn't last. He simply cannot contain his venomous liberal thought process.
Open your eyes

Colusa, CA

#15 Aug 16, 2012
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
All anyone need do is to go back and read any conversation that "Tea Party Pollution" participates in to understand how vile he can be.
He begins most discussions with a seemingly good tone, but it doesn't last. He simply cannot contain his venomous liberal thought process.
Your lack of objectivity is all too clear.
TWP

Cisco, IL

#16 Aug 16, 2012
Open your eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
the only one on here who sticks to reasonable dignified debate...
myself...
Careful there Road Toa d...

Or you will get that nasty rash again from stroking yourself so hard...

You just never get tired of pretending...

Do you Road Toa d...?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#17 Aug 16, 2012
Open your eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
This statement comes from the person that says criminal invaders that enter the country illegally are not criminals..........ROTFLMAO

Even Mexico treats them like the criminals they are.........
Local
#18 Aug 16, 2012
Open your eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
I would respectfully suggest that you go back and read some of the threads that TPS has participated in.
If you do not, YOUR agenda will be all to obvious.

Have a nice day.:-)
Open your eyes

Colusa, CA

#19 Aug 16, 2012
TWP wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful there Road Toa d...
Or you will get that nasty rash again from stroking yourself so hard...
You just never get tired of pretending...
Do you Road Toa d...?
Koo Koo
Open your eyes

Colusa, CA

#20 Aug 16, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
This statement comes from the person that says criminal invaders that enter the country illegally are not criminals..........ROTFLMAO
Even Mexico treats them like the criminals they are.........
Are people who go 60 in a 55 zone criminals?

Are people who cross the street in the middle of the block instead of in the crosswalk criminals?

In a sense I suppose they are, but normally we reserve the term "criminal" for people who commit serious crimes....Felonies

The vast majority of immigration violations are infractions and misdemaanors NOT FELONIES....hence the term "criminal" does not apply.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biggs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is paying for the Flori-Duh COMMIE-STUDENTS... 15 min First Amendment 1
PUTIN HANDED TRUMP The PRESIDENCY 39 min First Amendment 4
I know Vlad Putin, AKA Pink Putin 48 min First Amendment 8
We need to ban teen drivers. 2 hr THE PHOENIX 11
Go ahead, ban Bump Stocks, use your shoulder to... 4 hr Students Unite 5
Where Did Nancy "Crumbs" Pelosi Steal Her Money... 4 hr Bob Moholand 1
Dalls Tx TELLS the NRA to "GET LOST"! Move your... 4 hr TWerPs a Douche 9

Biggs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance