First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wondering

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Jun 20, 2012
anybody heard any news lately? Last i heard was when the feds took him into custody. was just wondering what ever happened.
names

United States

#2 Jun 21, 2012
wondering wrote:
anybody heard any news lately? Last i heard was when the feds took him into custody. was just wondering what ever happened.
Well don't ask on a damn rumor mill his family, and brother and,girlfriend are still around ask one of the tard!!
wondering

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Jun 23, 2012
seeing as im homebound,that is a bit difficult.but thanks for your input.
names

United States

#4 Jun 24, 2012
wondering wrote:
seeing as im homebound,that is a bit difficult.but thanks for your input.
Jims parents phone number is in the phone book....
to names

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Jun 29, 2012
Names seems sensative about it..lol Must have been getting his drugs from Jim, dont worry dude you will find another dealer
names

Bexar, AR

#6 Jun 30, 2012
I am a family member retard, do not post to somthing you do not have a clue about, or maybe the drugs have burnt your brain up!
I wish people would just mind their own business.
Dude

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Jul 1, 2012
Oh I have a clue. Family member? well it couldnt be Jason because he isnt smart enough to use a computer..lol
worried for you

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Jul 10, 2012
Sounds like some one thinks they are big and bad... they must not know the Jay they are trying to run down. And to run their mouth about his family I feel sorry for any one who gets wind of who you are.
Dude

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Jul 11, 2012
Let me narrow it down for you who I am. I own a gun and I am big and bad. If they (Jim or Jay) dont want people talking shit about them maybe they need to wake there diumbass' up learn to keep a job and do something else besides drugs and hos.

Bexar, AR

#10 Jul 11, 2012
Like Hank said "just carrying on a family tradition".....
Wondering

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Jul 12, 2012
Sounds like you just treatened someone, if your are so big & bad with your gun why not put your name on here? Oh cuz your a punk behind your gun ha, ha, ha
Dude

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Jul 12, 2012
Its no threat is a promise I will defend myself against druggies. It would be like doing the community a service getting rid of scum like them. The courts in randolph county honor people for getting rid of druggies didnt you know that?
clueless

Calico Rock, AR

#13 Jul 12, 2012
Dude wrote:
Its no threat is a promise I will defend myself against druggies. It would be like doing the community a service getting rid of scum like them. The courts in randolph county honor people for getting rid of druggies didnt you know that?
its easy to talk shit online but face to face jim or jay either one would take that gun and beat the living hell out of you...and yea you did make a threat against them without provocation. and as far as randco courts honoring pathetic wanna-bees like you,well you must be really clueless because they are the ones providing the meth to all the little crackheads in randco.
clueless

Calico Rock, AR

#14 Jul 12, 2012
DUDE
clueless

Calico Rock, AR

#15 Jul 12, 2012
or should we say doo-doo
Dude aka doo doo to you

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Jul 12, 2012
You may be right who is makeing meth but they have to have little dumass' like Jim to sale it for them and anyone who would sale meth to little kids or any one for that matter needs to be shot in the head. I was provolked by you there little pusy "spokes person" I tell you what I will do you brave talking SOB tell me your name and I will tell you mine. Let me tell you one more thing I aint afraid of any pusy Barnett with or without a gun bich
clueless

Calico Rock, AR

#17 Jul 14, 2012
Dude aka doo doo to you wrote:
You may be right who is makeing meth but they have to have little dumass' like Jim to sale it for them and anyone who would sale meth to little kids or any one for that matter needs to be shot in the head. I was provolked by you there little pusy "spokes person" I tell you what I will do you brave talking SOB tell me your name and I will tell you mine. Let me tell you one more thing I aint afraid of any pusy Barnett with or without a gun bich
noone provoked you...and go back to school so you can at least read and write simple english. Why should i put my name on here? your apparently to stupid to even read it...lol,at you DUDE
Dude

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Jul 14, 2012
Yeah thats what I thought your a real bad ass..lol
Dude

Mountain Home, AR

#19 Jul 14, 2012
Lets see where was I....oh yeah Jim Barnett is a sorry piece of shit for selling meth to kids and adults alike. Anyone who sells that poison should be shot and if I catch them selling that stuff to one of my kids I will do the shooting. Low life crap like this need to be dealt with in a way they wont ever sale that crap again. they destroy our community and in turn should be destroyed along with anyone who tries to stand in the way of justice. Like I said before Kill a druggie in Randolph Co. and you have done the community a favor. You almost get rewarded!!! So bring it on I will show you how to fight a drug war against scum like Barnett!!
Dude

Mountain Home, AR

#20 Jul 14, 2012
names wrote:
I am a family member retard, do not post to somthing you do not have a clue about, or maybe the drugs have burnt your brain up!
I wish people would just mind their own business.
Having a drug dealer selling meth in my town is my business dumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biggers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open to MR Belcher 15 min Wack em 5
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 43,257
Sewer tax passed. Boycott WR businesses! 1 hr Wack em 7
ray at hays 2 hr BobcatBilly 8
Ambulance service 3 hr Dave Lawrence 8
Black Rock Wreck 3 hr Dave Lawrence 7
Closet tweekers 3 hr Used to be friends 6

Biggers Jobs

Personal Finance

Biggers Mortgages