Two Men Arrested in Kalispell Meth Bust

Two Men Arrested in Kalispell Meth Bust

There are 6 comments on the Flathead Beacon story from Dec 2, 2009, titled Two Men Arrested in Kalispell Meth Bust. In it, Flathead Beacon reports that:

Local law enforcement served a search warrant at a Kalispell home Tuesday and confiscated 11 grams of methamphetamine; toxic materials used to produce meth; and other drug-related paraphernalia, according to Flathead County Sheriff Mike Meehan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Flathead Beacon.

Crazy

Polson, MT

#1 Dec 3, 2009
Donald, you're buddies! Go back to Kalispell and smoke it!! Clown. See you haven't been at the library lately to get on the computer.
DONALD CREESE KILA MT

Kalispell, MT

#2 Dec 3, 2009
Crazy wrote:
Donald, you're buddies! Go back to Kalispell and smoke it!! Clown. See you haven't been at the library lately to get on the computer.
you better watch your mouth boy
Crazy

Polson, MT

#3 Dec 7, 2009
Haha! Truth hurt?
donald creese

Kalispell, MT

#4 Dec 17, 2009
Crazy wrote:
Haha! Truth hurt?
any day you feel froggy enough......im not hard to find
Crazy

Polson, MT

#5 Dec 21, 2009
FRoggy! what a man! You're not hard to find cuz noone looks for you. I can tell your parents weren't to attentive to you, looking for a hug or attention any way you can get it. It' ok Don, someone loves you somewhere, and i know the holidays can be hard for your kind, but you've got the public computers still.
Stacey

United States

#6 Sep 16, 2012
What the f are u two talking about? Private conversation orr what.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bigfork Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bigfoot, Sasquatch in Montana? (Mar '07) Oct '17 Mortal Enema 61
Missing man from Spokane traveled to evergreen mt (May '17) Sep '17 Kathy Flannigan 15
Review: Hartz Roofing Inc (Jun '10) Aug '17 Scott 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Montana (D... (Oct '10) May '17 Amazenblue 77
The Flathead Needs A STRIP CLUB! (Jun '14) May '17 Eternallydamned420 6
Debate: Abortion Debate - Bigfork, MT (Oct '12) Mar '15 Carol 2
News Decadent Decks (Dec '14) Dec '14 Wally West 1

Bigfork Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bigfork Mortgages