Inquiring Mind

Roanoke, VA

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Can someone please explain to me why everyone is hating on this girl? Who's boyfriend did she sleep with? Why does everyone get so mad at the female when it takes two to tango? If your man sleeps with another girl, you should kick his ass first. He's the one who's loyalty is to you, not the girl.
MMMHUMMMGIRL

Wise, VA

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Who gives a shit all together???
ill tell yu why

Big Stone Gap, VA

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Inquiring Mind wrote:
Can someone please explain to me why everyone is hating on this girl? Who's boyfriend did she sleep with? Why does everyone get so mad at the female when it takes two to tango? If your man sleeps with another girl, you should kick his ass first. He's the one who's loyalty is to you, not the girl.
beacause they do get mad at the guy, or atleast i have, but the girl usually knows and its like an unspoken code between babes@!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Yea I would like to know as well, I seen that ugly Kayla Mcfall girl who looks like she is missing half of her top teeth was trashing her. That's pretty lame
person

Charlotte, NC

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Shes had sex with multiple people bfs hunter clasby cary rago and so many more josh dont deserve her. Pathetic ho!!!!
Grow Up

Salem, VA

#6 Feb 4, 2013
I think it is disgusting that you people are on here talking trash about Harley, she is a good person and whatever has or hasn't happened is not anyone's business. What is it with you people coming on here and talking about people - there is no difference between this and scrawling on a bathroom wall - how pathetic you have to be to come here and gossip about people. Do yourself and others a favor and grow up and get a life.
Jessica H

Roanoke, VA

#7 Feb 4, 2013
And did you just stumble upon this? Doubtful! I love it when people bash others for being on here and they comment themselves. Get off your high horse! And I don't see you so eager to put your name on here either. People are such hypocrites!
Grow Up

Salem, VA

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Jessica H wrote:
And did you just stumble upon this? Doubtful! I love it when people bash others for being on here and they comment themselves. Get off your high horse! And I don't see you so eager to put your name on here either. People are such hypocrites!
Actually, someone told me about this site and I came here to see for myself. I am not bashing anyone for coming to this site - I am bashing people that are asinine and immature and use this site to gossip, lie about and bully others - that's not being on a high horse either, it's just telling it like it is - anyone that would come on here and put someone's name and gossip and lie about them is childish, immature, idiotic and trash - and that's the truth.

I don't care what someone thinks someone has said or done, it is no one's business and people don't have the right to talk smack about someone in a public forum just because they are mad or don't like someone. So, whatever "Jessica H." why don't you grow yourself some ovaries and get over yourself?
Ann

Tucker, GA

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Why talk shit on here about her when you can easily just say this to her face or call her? You little girls have growing up to do. Instead of getting mad at her and harrassing.. i believe you should be getting mad at you're supposedly "good boyfriend" and telling him to control his dick.
Amanda

Tucker, GA

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Well hunter is an idiot for even going back to her boyfriend anyways after he cheated on her. If anyone is dumb it's you girls that talk shit about the girl, but won't leave the guy after he's cheated on y'all's asses!!!! Get real!
Hello

Roanoke, VA

#12 Feb 17, 2013
I totally agree. I see certain girls on Facebook mention Harley in their statuses almost everyday. It's sad really and they all need to grow the hell up. Stop being so mad at her and learn to choose guys that aren't cheating losers. I bet that they're all so jealous of her that they can't see straight. She's a really pretty girl and doesn't need to be bullied by a bunch of scorned ex girlfriends. Face the fact that your man wasn't satisfied at home so he decided to find it elsewhere.
Yeah

Johnson City, TN

#13 Feb 24, 2013
But some girls just need to be stopped. I GUARANTEE, if it was YOUR boyfriend that you truely cared about, you would not like her just as much as everyone else. Of course the guy gets crap for it but decent girls do not go around "doing" every single guy that they can get their hands on and MOST of them that are already with someone. Guys at that age have zero control and if some blonde girl comes throwing herself at them..it's bound to happen. Are the guys innocent? HECK NO! But this girl has just been around and around and around. I honestly don't understand why? She is a beautiful girl and had a guy that loved her..some people just do not want a good thing..they want EVERYTHING. I hope the best for the girl but hey, there is no innocence there.
joke

Wise, VA

#14 Apr 26, 2013
I cant believe she is friends with that girl again, she put her threw hell,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dr ehtesham (Dec '10) 3 hr Wondering 17
Ashley and Luke Ramey 10 hr Shame on you 1
Trial date yet? Thu Why 1
Regena Bullion Wed well 4
Game chickens Jan 18 John farmer 1
Julzs Trent Jan 17 Nopr 4
telemed everyone knows (Jul '12) Jan 17 well 38

Big Stone Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance