First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anyone know her

Wise, VA

#1 Nov 27, 2012
Heard she's a [email protected] and messing around with married men,?
Misti Doffermyer

Norton, VA

#2 Nov 28, 2012
She is a great person and probably the ONLY girl I know around here that has more respect for herself and others to sleep with a married man. Not only that, how many females in this area do you know that works,is in college and is def not a pill head. Darcie Mink is on top of her game so back off of her or you might bite off more than you can chew.
Kin Folk

Blacksburg, VA

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Misti Doffermyer wrote:
She is a great person and probably the ONLY girl I know around here that has more respect for herself and others to sleep with a married man. Not only that, how many females in this area do you know that works,is in college and is def not a pill head. Darcie Mink is on top of her game so back off of her or you might bite off more than you can chew.
I could not have said it any better, Misti.
cool minkie

Norton, VA

#5 Nov 28, 2012
I love the name Darcie Mink, so I love her!
Fact

Wise, VA

#6 Nov 28, 2012
Think she might of "bite off more then she can chew" his wife's a little out there from what I've seen, hell who wouldn't be over there family,
wow
#7 Nov 29, 2012
Misti Doffermyer wrote:
plez! my god misti i thought u were doin so good so y wasur name in the paper 4 salin drugs again!
Yep

Radford, VA

#8 Nov 29, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text> plez! my god misti i thought u were doin so good so y wasur name in the paper 4 salin drugs again!
I was going to say the exact same thing! How's that whole court thing going huh Misti? You could've at least smiled in your busted picture!
who

Roanoke, VA

#9 Nov 29, 2012
is she messing around with? I believe the wife deserves to know if that is the case.
Team Darcie

United States

#10 Dec 1, 2012
Leave that girl alone for Pete's sake. Get a life and get off hers
Cool Minkie for Life

Norton, VA

#11 Dec 2, 2012
Team Minkie #1! I can't enough Minkie,but have just enough Darcie!
Pathetic

Wise, VA

#12 Jan 3, 2013
who wrote:
is she messing around with? I believe the wife deserves to know if that is the case.
Chris Niece, and the wife wised up.
team darcie

Wise, VA

#13 Jan 6, 2013
misti, you have and always been a pill head. you ain't got SHIT TO say always walking around cause you ain't done SHIT with your life . you need to shut up cause just like the recent posts you might bite off more than youre busted paper ass can chew
Donnie

Kingsport, TN

#14 Jan 7, 2013
What about what Troy told Kacie? Was he wrong or when will when Kacie have to change the plan?
nonameuknowme

Big Stone Gap, VA

#15 Jan 8, 2013
darcie is a sweet wonderful girl who would never do half of what you dumb asses say!
big country

Wise, VA

#16 Jan 15, 2013
darcie mink is a ho an a crack head she has been to 're Hab 2 Times with her boy friend Luke Lantz ... she is a home wrecker..
to funny

Wise, VA

#17 Jan 15, 2013
id hit it wide open
Team Minkie

Roanoke, VA

#18 Jan 15, 2013
Get off Minkie's sac, not enough Darcie! Go Team Minkie #1
ol frand
#19 Jan 18, 2013
I have to agree Id tear it open.
misti hubbard

Norton, VA

#20 Jan 24, 2013
Looks like I am the only one putting my real name. So, if ya want to talk shit..put your real name or at least when you see me out....STEP THE FUCK UP! Ain't none of you got the balls. Yep, sure was on pills, like the rest of this community. At least I dont hide behind it. It happened,life goes on. Who knows I could relapse tomorrow?? Its a problem alot of us face. So before you judge me, walk a second in my shoes. You dont know shit bout me...and if ya think ya do bring your ass. I'm always ready.
As for Darcie, she is a great girl. Put your real names and let her eal with ya. That girl is a fire cracker..go ahead get ya some...hahahahahahahha!
truth be told

Tucker, GA

#21 Feb 23, 2013
Known this chick for YEARS. DO NOT believe she is or ever has been on pills or has been to rehab. That being said, I do know that she WILL mess with married men, and as long as she gets what SHE needs / wants its all that matters and will use people for that reason. And if she can't use someone for something she won't have anything to do with them for long !! Enuf said.:+)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump 1 hr betty davis eyes 29
New Bloods MC Here To take Over Warlords Turf??? (Oct '10) 6 hr Facewashi Kakabooto 77
Tommy Mullins (Oct '11) 6 hr Juanmore Tyme 11
Young girls 2 babys already? Sat over worked 5
Know this? Sat Mr Nick 1
PV Shindig Aug 24 PV Shindig 1
Wallens Ridge State Pen (Mar '14) Aug 22 betty davis eyes 3

Big Stone Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Stone Gap Mortgages