who's the hottest?
Deerhunter

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Nov 18, 2010
it between sara j n kaylee cheak
i say

Radford, VA

#3 Nov 18, 2010
you stupid on that opinion. mostly the juniors and the seniors have the best looking girls
pv throwback

United States

#4 Nov 18, 2010
kristen abate, brittany bishop and erica gilliam are defiantly at the top of the list
CoonQueen

Mount Juliet, TN

#5 Nov 18, 2010
Deerhunter wrote:
it between sara j n kaylee cheak
Your SO weird person they are well one of them is the ickyest girl at PVHS

Since: Sep 10

United States

#6 Nov 19, 2010
Who ever you are neither of those girls are icky or nast. Grow some balls say it to their face or post your real name.
Yeah

Powhatan, VA

#8 Nov 19, 2010
Sara J just looks CHEAP!!!!
leaka

United States

#9 Nov 19, 2010
Yeah wrote:
cheap!?.. andd what do u mean by that.. explain yourselve!?
Sarah Jones

La Follette, TN

#10 Nov 19, 2010
Cheap... I think you are right i mean i have a kid and i am 15 and my brother is a man hoe.
Yeah

Powhatan, VA

#12 Nov 20, 2010
Cheap as in cheap,tacky,low class.K-Mart versus Nordstrom.
Uppity Idiots

Natural Bridge, VA

#13 Nov 20, 2010
Yeah wrote:
I doubt there are very few anywhere in Wise County that could afford to shop Nordstrom...a few of you might give yourselves airs but deep down you know the truth, that everyone and their families back here has to work for a living...unless of course you are a drug dealer, but at the end of the day its not what kind of clothes that you wear or how much money that you make that counts.
leaka

Blacksburg, VA

#14 Nov 20, 2010
Yeah wrote:
have u seen some other people in big sone gap... sarah is not cheep at all. me and her dont have the same taste or style but i do like alot of shirts she wears. andd if ya have a prob with what she wears just go start buying her clothes for her than since u wana complain. im sure you dont wear the best clothes.
Yeah

Powhatan, VA

#15 Nov 20, 2010
Duh, I'm not talking about the clothes, I'm talking about comparing the two stores to each other.I would never put anyone down for what brand clothing they wear.The thing that makes me think she is cheap is the language she uses.Any girl that uses profanity looks and is perceived as cheap and low class.
Uppity Idiots

Natural Bridge, VA

#17 Nov 20, 2010
Yeah wrote:
Duh, I'm not talking about the clothes, I'm talking about comparing the two stores to each other.I would never put anyone down for what brand clothing they wear.The thing that makes me think she is cheap is the language she uses.Any girl that uses profanity looks and is perceived as cheap and low class.
You are rather cheap yourself to get on here and trash others "yeah".
Yeah

Powhatan, VA

#18 Nov 20, 2010
Have you read any of her posts?! My God,every other word is a curse word and talking about how she has sex with whoever,whenever she wants!Jeez,she's like 15 years old!!2If that's not cheap I don't know what is but apparently you are a buddy of hers so whatever........
The hottest

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Nov 20, 2010
I think the hottest is Erica Gilliam or Michaela Pitman.Kristen Abate and Morgan Leach are also very hot.

Since: Sep 10

Natural Bridge, VA

#21 Nov 21, 2010
Yeah wrote:
Have you read any of her posts?! My God,every other word is a curse word and talking about how she has sex with whoever,whenever she wants!Jeez,she's like 15 years old!!2If that's not cheap I don't know what is but apparently you are a buddy of hers so whatever........
actually im not her friend im her cousin and whos buisness is it if she does have sex i know a lot of littler girls that go around braggiin about having ex so fuck off and leave sarah alone if you have something to say please god say it to my face:)))).....
teenmommy15

Murfreesboro, TN

#22 Nov 21, 2010
Yeah wrote:
awh this is so cute!!
hunny grow some balls and post ur names! haha this is sarah and just cause i dont pay 80 dollars for a shirt dont mean i am cheat to thanks babe:) i know i am hot u dont have to tell me otherwise:)
sarah grace MF jones:)
teenmommy15

Murfreesboro, TN

#23 Nov 21, 2010
Sarah Jones wrote:
Cheap... I think you are right i mean i have a kid and i am 15 and my brother is a man hoe.
whoever is posting as me is STUPID! i do have a kid if you have somehting to say post your name or confront me at school! this is the real sarah jones these people are pathetic on here:) ha they make me laugh:) bahahahahah im a mom people still want me whats ur excuse?....even though im "cheap"
your mom101

Hermitage, TN

#24 Nov 21, 2010
sara is a hoe and she is pretty cheap just sayin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel adams 33 min The truth hurts 17
Pepsi (Jan '16) 21 hr Lol 32
Autumn Underwood Sun Mauressa Addington 5
brooke and david thier (Nov '10) Sun Ccc 60
Are E- Cig's allowed in school? (Dec '10) Aug 18 ChromiuMan 101
Comcast. (May '16) Aug 17 Paco 6
Apartment Fire?? Aug 16 Williams 3

Big Stone Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance