Two dogs desperately need a new home

Two dogs desperately need a new home

Posted in the Big Stone Gap Forum

Can you help

Goodview, VA

#2 Oct 1, 2012
Forgot to say BOTH Dogs Have Been SPAYED.
Can you Help wrote:
My Mom-in-law adoped a pregnant stray a few years ago and she had three puppies and Mom just kept them all. Mom has now passed away and we have no where for two of the dogs. One has been adopted thanks to PAWS.
Maggie is the mother dog and Goldie is one of her pups. They about 5 and 6 years old and are yellow labs mixed. I would say medium sized dogs. They are outside dogs and been raised on a farm. Both are very sweet natured. Maggie LOVES attention and Goldie is shy. I'd love to see her go to a home where someone would just really love her and get her over her timidness.
It just breaks my heart that we might have to send these dogs to the pound. Right now family members are going and feeding them but the home place has to be sold.
If you can help please email me at [email protected]
Good Samaritan

Netherlands

#3 Oct 2, 2012
if they are black then mike kennedy will take them
Mike Kennedy

United States

#4 Oct 2, 2012
Yeah i will take them. You know where i live right?
Can you help

Goodview, VA

#5 Oct 2, 2012
these dogs need homes and you two people need to get a REAL life and grow up.
Try

Wise, VA

#6 Oct 7, 2012
Put them on the Facebook yard sale. Might help.
itsjustme

Wise, VA

#7 Oct 7, 2012
What breed are they
Can you help

Goodview, VA

#8 Oct 7, 2012
They are yellow labs mixed. They are living along right now at the home place and we're taking turns feeding them. Goldie is a beautiful dog but she is real shy. She loves attention and prances around you wagging her tail but for some reason she doesnt want you to get ahold of her. She has never been mistreated though. Maggie is super friendly.
Mike Kennedy

United States

#9 Oct 8, 2012
I will take them!!!!
Stacy

Southaven, MS

#10 Mar 22, 2013
I have a Super sweet 21/2 year old LaChow thats needs a new home.I love Buddy a whole lot but my husband & son are both very allergic to dogs & with Buddy being a chow mix,he tends to shed which isnt good for them.Buddy looks like a black lab but has squinty brown eyes & a marble tongue,hes about 60 pounds.He needs to be a inside dog & i want him to get all the love that he deserves.Thanks for reading & i hope u would consider giving Buddy a wonderful home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pepsi (Jan '16) 4 hr Central Wildcat 2011 38
Erica Rose ( nay nay ) anyone know who the bab... 5 hr Yo mamma 2
Guy working at Pal's 17 hr In love 4
men 19 hr teacher 1
Speakin of sexy guys..... Tue Banger 11
Anyone heard any stories about "Hippy Hollow" i... (Oct '10) Tue Doc Gilbert 27
romanos Nov 20 Reign 17

Big Stone Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance