lduhh

United States

#236 Dec 13, 2011
So grow a set n pitch his ass out
citizen

Murfreesboro, TN

#237 Dec 14, 2011
hey it takes two to tangle, i am sure it is not just the police in big stone the way you all talk about them i would not piss on you if you were on fire the guys do a good job. it seems to me some of you men may be a little jealious of them, half of you probably draw welfare and do drugs and sit on your ass at least they are out there protecting your sorry asses. people like you all is what gives our police officers a bad name they have always been very nice and polite to me and my family. why dont you do us all a favor and keep your wives happy and stop living on welfare and get a real job. they may not cheat on you then. dont forget you may need to call the police one day for help.
just a person

United States

#246 Dec 15, 2011
woman scorned wrote:
I just found out my husband is trying to hook up with a girl and I want him out of the house.
Is he a cop? Did u catch him or someone told you. Why not just make him leave. I'm sort of in the same situation and I wonder too how do u just get em to leave. Do you know the girl?
wowza

United States

#247 Dec 16, 2011
o Dont tell me wrote:
Who is the female in the black jetta that phillips has been sneaking and meeting in town??
. Same one in the eclipse I'm sure bahahaha. Old habits don't die
gallowaybitch

United States

#248 Dec 16, 2011
To whom it may concern I am not fucking any bsg cops and as far as april mawk u are a nut job acuese a man of rape and lie and as far as angie mitchel don't hate me cause wayne baught u tr that u wouldn't pay for u think this bothers me it don't I have a man I'm talking to and he is not in bsg and he is not with anyone but me so if u aint going to be woman enough to say it to my face shut the fuck up its not my falt one sells pills and the other lost her fake tooth in a drug deal lmfao so don't think it bothers me cause evidently I'm pretty good for u to talk about at least u leave someone else alone but u know where I am!
gallowaybitch

United States

#249 Dec 16, 2011
Oh by the way if ur guys sex life is that boring than don't hate me cause a man hast to tie his self to his bedleg so he don't fall in
trgr

Radford, VA

#251 Dec 20, 2011
just a person wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he a cop? Did u catch him or someone told you. Why not just make him leave. I'm sort of in the same situation and I wonder too how do u just get em to leave. Do you know the girl?
To "Just a person" and "woman scorned" it bothers me that there are two "women" who are actually wondering how to get a man to leave. If you want to make him "leave" I suggest the following steps:

stop doing anything around your place, don't do the dishes, don't cook, don't clean, bring a dog or cat in and don't clean up after it.

If he still hasn't left and he has any credit cards just in his name, go max them on things for yourself. alternatively, start destroying things of his, like his socks, his underwear, or if he has a new vehicle, go put a big dent in the side while backing in or out, if you hit and damage the house or another vehicle of his while putting the dent in the new vehicle, you get extra points.

Go to bed before he does, when he gets in bed, pretend you are asleep and "talking" in your sleep, say the name of his friend, brother or dad in a sexy way with a big sigh.

If he still won't leave, stop bathing.stop brushing your teeth.

If he is still there after all that, he is apparently dead, call your insurance company and collect on the policy.
Lolololol

Sacramento, CA

#252 Dec 21, 2011
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
some women just don't enjoy anal probing like their husands
don't bash it till you try it!!
onceacheeter

Murfreesboro, TN

#253 Dec 25, 2011
all men cheat...ask Tiger woods
cheater

Murfreesboro, TN

#255 Jan 4, 2012
looks like girls a mad cause she couldnt get it
Iamacheater

Murfreesboro, TN

#256 Jan 4, 2012
how does it make you feel? are you just in it for the sex, or do you feel an emotional bond w/ the one you are cheating with, especially if it has gone on for awhile. let's hear it...
yep yep

United States

#257 Jan 5, 2012
Forever and e v e r !!!!
why

Murfreesboro, TN

#258 Jan 5, 2012
I believe once you cheat ,the Love is gone,and you can never get it back....
duh huh

United States

#259 Jan 5, 2012
But the love you feel for the new one lasts. Of course u didn't love your "spouse@ if you did you would have never done it in the first place. Some of you are in for a big suprise
Mike

Murfreesboro, TN

#261 Jan 6, 2012
When the trust, honesty, and respect is gone out of the marriage it is time to throw in the towel.
disgusted

United States

#262 Jan 8, 2012
Don't it make you sick the whores that mess around with a married man. And yes technically still married until divorce is final. But then get on here myspace twitter and facebook and profess love for god or how gods will is working in there life! Really!!! You make me sick. I'm not perfect by any means but you seriously need professional help. I feel sorry for your children !! Everyone reaps what they sow
Love Lender

Murfreesboro, TN

#263 Jan 8, 2012
i am your worst nightmare. i aim to please your Husbands.men are men & they are not going to turn women like me away. you think all is well in your little fantasy, perfect world, but it isn't. you put yourself up on this pedestal,he is happiest away from you.but trust me, i am getting the best of him in the best of situations.i just get all that is good & send him on his way. be true to yourself, you are not special. i am.....
Spoiled Brat

Murfreesboro, TN

#265 Jan 9, 2012
LMAO!!!i just get so sick of self absorbed bitches that think they have the perfect. little world when they do not.their men are the ones who come after me...
ww love kids

Murfreesboro, TN

#266 Jan 10, 2012
Lovelender IF UR SO SPECIAL THEN DONT U THINK THAT HE WOULD THROW MATERIAL THINGS AWAY FOR U SO ARE U REALLY SPECAIL OR JUST A SEXSLAVE SEEMS U DESERVE BETTER
justmyopinion

United States

#267 Jan 10, 2012
Lovelender it doesn't seem to me like you're too special. He's just using you for sex then going back to his wife/girlfriend for the real stuff. I'm sure he's spending his money on the family and spending most of his time with them. Sounds to me like you're getting used. If you were special he would leave the other for you but sorry you're replaceable. He can have extra sex on the side with anyone but he has a life with his family. So get over yourself!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sasha Issacs? 6 hr Coco 14
Looking for male Pomeranian , to breed with my ... (Jan '11) Jan 21 Madameckerson 106
Is it true? Jan 19 lol 24
Allen Brock Jan 19 CAT 42
Doctor Kumar Jan 18 Judy 1
Julzs Trent (Jan '17) Jan 18 Ewww 15
School change? Jan 17 Blane 1

Big Stone Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Stone Gap Mortgages