Erica Broach-Stewart
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Knows2

Norton, VA

#23 Jan 27, 2013
And wrote:
Don't forget about Jerry Huffman. He had been hanging out there to. He is trash as well. Didn't he use to date Chasity that stayed there with Stymie which is Erica's ex husband. Or is Jerry sleeping with the daughter now. Nasty bunch of people. What are they doing trading partners at night. I know he has been taking them on strip jobs. He steals and would rob a blind person for a pill. He will snitch on you to. He is already got people that is going to kick his a** when they see him. He has been hiding out.
Dumb Ass the daughter doesn't even stay there !
Knows

Roanoke, VA

#24 Jan 27, 2013
She doesn't have to stay there to do the things they do.
True

Columbia, SC

#25 Jan 27, 2013
She has been with Jerry and the rest of them on strip jobs. He is nasty. I dont know who would even want him. Last time i seen him he had sores all over him. He is nothing but a junkie. He will sleep with anyone. They are all "nasty bath salt junkies". Look at every name on here and what they look like that should tell you something. I don't know the young girl but i know she has been with them. And age really don't matter with that whole bunch does it Stymie.
Old Friend

Roanoke, VA

#26 Jan 27, 2013
Wow, that whole bunch have went way downhill since the last time I seen them. Last I knew, Jerry was still married and doing good. That was several years ago obviously. Erica is a piece of shit and should be ashamed of herself as a mother. She shouldn't even be allowed to be in their life but I guess her girls have big hearts and love her anyways. I like Stephanie and I think her grandmother did the best she could at raising her. She might have had a chance if she would've left this hellhole after school. Stymie is not a father. He is nothing more than a damn sperm donor. The only one that is worth a damn is Jabo.
Stephanie

Norton, VA

#27 Jan 27, 2013
This is Stephanie. Idk where your information comes from but i'm not allowed around my parents anymore due to people calling my probation officer and I havent been staying in BSG since late november. yea i've made mistakes but these rumors are far from the truth. I've not seen jerry huffman in months and last time I did he was still married to my knowledge. you all are pathetic i don't do anything but mind my own business and if you have nothing better to do than live on topix talking about me, then i feel bad for you.
Well

Roanoke, VA

#28 Jan 27, 2013
Stephanie, I have nothing whatsoever against you and I think you are a very pretty girl with lots of potential. Someone else started this thread about your mother and I'm sorry for that. I've known both of your parents for many many years. Before you were even born. Your mom has some serious issues and I truly hope she gets help for those. You didn't ask to come in this world but by no means are you a mistake. I've heard her say that a few times and it made me mad everytime I would hear it come out of her mouth. Your family are good people and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. I wish you nothing but the best and I hope you can get out of this place and make something of yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
baseball 6 hr Balk 2
black bears Jun 20 justme 7
Keeping the Town of Big Stone Gap Honest (Sep '15) Jun 13 evil devil 35
God Fearing church going folks Jun 13 Calvin 2
Dollywood out of control expensive (Apr '15) Jun 12 Shelly 11
New Peoples Bank Jun 5 poop 1
catos Jun 4 just moved here 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Stone Gap Mortgages