Maloneys Building
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Excited

United States

#1 Jul 11, 2012
Does anyone have any information on what they will be putting in the Maloneys building on Hwy 58 to the right just before you leave out of town limits headed towards Lee County? I hope it is something we can all get some use out of. I love seeing new business come to town.
Mary Bridges

Roanoke, VA

#2 Jul 12, 2012
I also herd that to and wander what it will be, I use to go in their and shop I new the owners. I thought it was a apartment building now? I herd people live their inside of it. Is the light pole still lieing in the parking lot? What about the building beside of their that was the theater? or is that the one people live in?
resident

United States

#3 Jul 12, 2012
BURKES
anything but that

Natural Bridge, VA

#4 Jul 12, 2012
resident wrote:
BURKES
ba ha ha ha
Mary

Roanoke, VA

#6 Jul 12, 2012
My son just told me that he herd well-mont bough it out for medical space but than he said some one else told him it would be a dapartment store called freds going in it and that freds wonted to go in the food lion but food city has it tied up paying rent their to keep out compatition but I dont see how freds is compatition when they are a store about like big lots with diffrent odds and ends
Mary

Roanoke, VA

#7 Jul 12, 2012
resident wrote:
BURKES
Who are the Burkes what is there first name
Bert Helmash

Ridgewood, NJ

#8 Jul 12, 2012
I would be interested in buying the Building and putting in an indoor paintball course.
Tammy

Roanoke, VA

#9 Jul 12, 2012
Bert Helmash wrote:
I would be interested in buying the Building and putting in an indoor paintball course.
That would be awesome and give all the young people and sportsmen something to do around here. I heard it was going to be a complete fitness center with weights, treadmills, yoga, zumba, aerobics, karate. But since someone mentioned Wellmont buying it out, I wonder if it is going to be something for them for physical therapy or something??
New Supermarket

Natural Bridge, VA

#10 Jul 12, 2012
A Super Dollar grocery store is coming to Big Stone. I thought it was going to go in where Food Lion was but maybe it is going to go here. I have been in one in kentucky, they have the same line of off brands like Food-City does, Value Time and Food Club they dont have a deli or phramacy it is like shopping at save a lot. The prices are cheaper than Food City.
just to let u know

Paducah, KY

#11 Jul 12, 2012
the maloneys building is owned by pedro hunnicutt, the old theater is a garage now.
Excited

United States

#12 Jul 12, 2012
They say its going to get rented to a business
Wellmont

Natural Bridge, VA

#13 Jul 12, 2012
Wellmont is taking over everything in this stupid town. Everytime I turn around businesses are going under so Wellmont can have the property. They may as well get the maloney's building, they have everything else.
jimbobbillybrat

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Jul 13, 2012
Mary Bridges wrote:
I also herd that to and wander what it will be, I use to go in their and shop I new the owners. I thought it was a apartment building now? I herd people live their inside of it. Is the light pole still lieing in the parking lot? What about the building beside of their that was the theater? or is that the one people live in?
herd-heard
wander-wonder
their-there
new-knew
lieing-lying

you people really need to learn how to spell! Or, at least, know the correct use of a dictionary. JEEZ!
jimbobbillybrat

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Jul 13, 2012
Mary wrote:
My son just told me that he herd well-mont bough it out for medical space but than he said some one else told him it would be a dapartment store called freds going in it and that freds wonted to go in the food lion but food city has it tied up paying rent their to keep out compatition but I dont see how freds is compatition when they are a store about like big lots with diffrent odds and ends
This should be a law that states if you cant spell or use punctuation, you shouldn't be allowed to post anything on here! Or, anywhere else for that matter. The above paragraph should at least be 4 different sentences. Plus a few commas!
CornSwag

Johnson City, TN

#16 Jul 13, 2012
jimbobbillybrat wrote:
<quoted text>
herd-heard
wander-wonder
their-there
new-knew
lieing-lying
you people really need to learn how to spell! Or, at least, know the correct use of a dictionary. JEEZ!
Their IP address indicates "Blacksburg." Must be a former VT student.
Blammo

Nashville, TN

#17 Jul 13, 2012
jimbobbillybrat wrote:
<quoted text>
herd-heard
wander-wonder
their-there
new-knew
lieing-lying
you people really need to learn how to spell! Or, at least, know the correct use of a dictionary. JEEZ!
You forgot to capitalize the first letter of your sentence, dumbass.
Blammo

Nashville, TN

#18 Jul 13, 2012
jimbobbillybrat wrote:
<quoted text>
This should be a law that states if you cant spell or use punctuation, you shouldn't be allowed to post anything on here! Or, anywhere else for that matter. The above paragraph should at least be 4 different sentences. Plus a few commas!
There should be a law passed to silence dumbasses, like you, who waste time writing about stupid shit that doesn't matter.
Blammo

Nashville, TN

#19 Jul 13, 2012
I heard it is going to be a Ryan's Steakhouse.
Mary Bridges

Natural Bridge, VA

#20 Jul 13, 2012
jimbobbillybrat wrote:
<quoted text>
This should be a law that states if you cant spell or use punctuation, you shouldn't be allowed to post anything on here! Or, anywhere else for that matter. The above paragraph should at least be 4 different sentences. Plus a few commas!
I am 57 years old and I have earned the rite to hunt and peck the key-board type with-out using punc. and spell how I wont too I did not make it threw school be cause I had to work do you no what work is ?? I bet you do not hardly any one under 35 dose. You need to shut your pie hole be fore some one shuts the nasty thing for you
Now back to the subject I love ryans there buffet has the best food I have ever tasted in my mouth and you can get everthing from meat loaf to ham burgers
jimbobbillybrat

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Jul 13, 2012
My name is Elmer J. Fudd. I am a millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comcast. 7 hr Xxx 3
black bears Sun Black Douglas 3
Any place hiring? May 21 Black Douglas 3
German Shepard breeder May 10 Gary 2
Are E- Cig's allowed in school? (Dec '10) May 5 Grammar Patrol 93
May is Maternal Mental Health Awareness MOnth May 2 terrible 2
Fishing Big Cherry Lake Apr 29 Michael jackson 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Stone Gap Mortgages