what happened

Clover, SC

#1 Oct 10, 2012
Not starting drama just wondering? If u have nothing nice to say don't reply!
sorry

United States

#2 Oct 12, 2012
The news said him and 5 others were in a truck that wreck. Someone said he was riding inthe bed of the truck. So sorry for the family. Praying for them.
Parent

Natural Bridge, VA

#3 Oct 13, 2012
First of all, whoever started this may not be trying to start trouble but eventually, this thread will end up being nothing but drama! This boy's name does NOT need to be on this site and neither does his family or their business. If you are so concerned with knowing what happened, find a family member and ask them. If you can't find one or don't know one, then just pray for them instead! Anytime someone puts something like this on here, it ends up doing more harm than good so let's drop this before that starts. This boy was taken far too soon and it's a tragedy all around. So, again, instead of talking about it or gossiping about what happened or who was involved, let's be adults and pray for this family.
yep

Kingsport, TN

#4 Oct 13, 2012
^^^^^^^^^....and the drama begins. Ironically by someone who I assume thinks that he/she is going to prevent it. If you want this thread gone then do the right thing and report it ask for it to be removed. Don't fuel the fire and expect it to go out. Let the family and friends mourn. Also if someone actually asks a reasonably simple question then be kind enough to either respond with an answer or direct them to someone with an answer. No sense in being harsh.
truth

Wise, VA

#5 Oct 28, 2012
What responsible adult would put two kids in a back of a truck without a camper .I think its illegal to ride in the back anyway.Seat belts saves lives.Some people are just ignorant.God watch over the family.
legal

United States

#6 Oct 28, 2012
www.GetvipNews[dot]com/Austin- Collins
Ls performance

United States

#7 Oct 31, 2012
Was a good kid & im sure he will be missed. Was just his time to be with the lord. Farewell freind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any bars around? 4 hr Bobby 3
Old Yomatos Restaurant 4 hr Bobby 4
heard of Sugar shack ? 4 hr Bobby 4
Sara mullins Wed Fungi 11
brooke and david thier (Nov '10) Wed samantha 56
arnette family information (Aug '11) Sep 27 Snuzie586 13
Tess at Norton Walmart (Sep '11) Sep 27 Overtime 93

Big Stone Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance