Posted in the Big Stone Gap Forum

unknow

Hendersonville, TN

#1 Dec 4, 2010
how far are they gonna make it?
B-jenee

Hendersonville, TN

#2 Dec 4, 2010
I think that the pv basketball will not go any where if Sam Vaughn does not get any better!!!
what

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2010
What makes u think they won't make it anywhere with out sam?
udontknowme

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Dec 6, 2010
they are in d2 ofcourse so i see atmost region d tournament, maybe quarterfinals. sorry, no richmond! only appalachia could do that against teams that should be playing against pv.
what

United States

#5 Dec 6, 2010
U think that appy is goin to make it to state AGAIN! Ur crazy they got beat by st. paul by five. Got beat like 70 to 30 something by east ridge. With forest only have like 5 points at half time.
B-jenee

Hendersonville, TN

#6 Dec 8, 2010
there are 5 main ppl for pvhs basketball team thats tyler "stick" garrison, luke holcome, tyler vernon, Ryan baker, and without Sam Vaughn pvhs basketball team isnt gonna make it as far as they would like. sam is a BIG!!!! part of the team and has plenty of colleges looking at him. im not downing the other players but we need Sam really really bad cause he is a big S.O.B and is good that why they need him you dumba**!!!:)
udontknowme

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Dec 10, 2010
dude, i said only appy is good enough to make it to state, which they did. i know it probably wont happen this year, and forrest is being more of a team player and passing the ball since they have been tripple teaming him since he's that good.

pv wont do crap this year
lkfdrtuikl

United States

#8 Dec 10, 2010
They're gonna win state hands down.
MATT HALL

United States

#9 Dec 10, 2010
PV will make it to state with or without sam! They are the best around here, predicted to win region and go to state. Ranked third in state. Stick is dominating, but vernon is having off game but starting to get in the groove baker has helped a lot scoring and colby addington is a great rebounder and lucas is dominate on defense. They definitely will make it to state!
Vike

United States

#10 Dec 12, 2010
How'd ther play saturday? Anyone go?
vt van 101

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Dec 13, 2010
ur effing high dude
silver

Church Hill, VA

#12 Dec 17, 2010
Is Sam not playing this year or something? I thought he was really good.
udontknowme

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Dec 17, 2010
gate city will beat that @**! im pretty sure they did today, and they are in d2, so im sorry, but those vikings you guys think are going to state this year, it wont happen, if they do make quarterfinals, they will get raped by james river or raford! haha
vike

United States

#14 Dec 18, 2010
So just how did they play against gate city.
?
fan

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Dec 19, 2010
Give them time...will gel
hungry troll

United States

#16 Dec 20, 2010
popcorn
fan

Northville, MI

#17 Feb 6, 2011
lkfdrtuikl wrote:
They're gonna win state hands down.
Still think so?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Bloods MC Here To take Over Warlords Turf??? (Oct '10) 22 min Some FatGuy 78
Know this? 2 hr Mr Nick 3
married couple seeking a female for fun (Nov '15) 5 hr Gross 20
Donald Trump 18 hr betty davis eyes 29
PV Shindig Aug 24 PV Shindig 1
Wallens Ridge State Pen (Mar '14) Aug 22 betty davis eyes 3
Keeping Big Stone Honest Aug 22 betty davis eyes 3

Big Stone Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Stone Gap Mortgages