itsjustme

Norton, VA

#1 Sep 15, 2012
Does anybody in the big stone gap or wise county area have a female chiwawa they wanna give away I have a boy I would like to find a girl to breed them I won't one that's full blooded not mixed
two cents

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Sep 15, 2012
not being rude or impolite but if you spell chihuahua this way you may get better results for your search .... on facebook southwest va. wise & dickenson counties have pages for buying & selling here are the links http://www.facebook.com/groups/freeclassfied/ and http://www.facebook.com/groups/18403911499209... ... i hope that is helpful ... i know i have seen chihuahua's on those pages
itsjustme

Norton, VA

#3 Sep 15, 2012
two cents wrote:
not being rude or impolite but if you spell chihuahua this way you may get better results for your search .... on facebook southwest va. wise & dickenson counties have pages for buying & selling here are the links http://www.facebook.com/groups/freeclassfied/ and http://www.facebook.com/groups/18403911499209... ... i hope that is helpful ... i know i have seen chihuahua's on those pages
wonder why it's spelled chiwawa on google that's weird because I wasn't sure how it was spelled and I googled it lol I guess google isn't always right but thanks for the info
two cents

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Sep 16, 2012
i hope you find your fella a new gal & they have a whole bunch of little ones for you !!!
The Missus

Madison, TN

#5 Sep 16, 2012
All you need to remember is chi hua hua!
itsjustme

Norton, VA

#6 Sep 16, 2012
Yeah I felt stupid spelling it chiwawa lol but when I googled it that's what it said lol
two cents

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Sep 16, 2012
don't worry about the spelling at least you gave it a shot ... :)
itsjustme

Norton, VA

#8 Sep 16, 2012
Lol
TheShelters

Knoxville, TN

#9 Sep 17, 2012
are LOADED with chihuahuas because of people like you. You do NOT need to breed more and add to the problem. Let the homeless ones get homes.

And no, you cant get one from the shelter to breed either. VA Law requires they be spayed/neutered.
ABD

Norton, VA

#10 Sep 17, 2012
Seconding TheShelters. Dogs and even cute little puppies die every day because there are not enough homes to go around for them or they did in the shelters from parvo or other diseases. It's a shame.
itsjustme

Norton, VA

#11 Sep 17, 2012
I don't really care about breeding them he just needs a friend and if I did breed some they would be took very good care of not all people treat animals bad I love my dog so don't judge people you don't know

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#12 Sep 30, 2012
TheShelters wrote:
are LOADED with chihuahuas because of people like you. You do NOT need to breed more and add to the problem. Let the homeless ones get homes.

And no, you cant get one from the shelter to breed either. VA Law requires they be spayed/neutered.
WTH where did that come from physco? Someone asks about finding a chihuahua for the one they already own and you go blaming them for dogs being in shelters bc of abuse??? You need to get your head checked!!!! SERIOUSLY!!! Your probably one of those ppl who beat the crap outta animals that's why your pointing the finger at ppl you don't know!!! Stop being a weirdo everyone is not like YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#13 Sep 30, 2012
ABD wrote:
Seconding TheShelters. Dogs and even cute little puppies die every day because there are not enough homes to go around for them or they did in the shelters from parvo or other diseases. It's a shame.
but I'm sure you realize the person asking for chihuahuas isn't at fault bc all the dogs or pups in the dog pound?? Since when is it a sin to ask around for a chihuahua to put with their chihuahua that doesn't have another dog to play with? Ppl have lost their minds!!
Well

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Sep 30, 2012
Bsg Gal, "The Shelters" and "Seconding The Shelters" are probably just tired of hearing about so many dogs dying because someone actively sets out to "to breed them" because they want puppies that are "full blooded not mixed," but then those same kind of people usually don't take responsibility and keep all the puppies for the potential time of their lives 12-18+ years. People who care about animals, get tired of folks treating animals like they are toys to play with and then it's okay to just throw them away and abandon them to shelters, so the majority can be euthanized after they are done playing with them.
"itsjustme," I'm sure you are just looking for a playmate for your dog, you can find one though a shelter or organization.

Location hidden

#15 Nov 4, 2012
Well wrote:
Bsg Gal, "The Shelters" and "Seconding The Shelters" are probably just tired of hearing about so many dogs dying because someone actively sets out to "to breed them" because they want puppies that are "full blooded not mixed," but then those same kind of people usually don't take responsibility and keep all the puppies for the potential time of their lives 12-18+ years. People who care about animals, get tired of folks treating animals like they are toys to play with and then it's okay to just throw them away and abandon them to shelters, so the majority can be euthanized after they are done playing with them.
"itsjustme," I'm sure you are just looking for a playmate for your dog, you can find one though a shelter or organization.
I understand that 100% but for ppl to automatically jump to conclusions is what is wrong with these towns in the first place how do they know what itsjustme intentions were??! Put hate when ppl do that! The person wrote their puppy needed a friend and someone comes off with that?? DRAMA QUEEN!! For all we know he or she may be the best pet owner out there! Calm down and get a grip

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BSG movie news (Apr '14) May 26 jump on the wagon 29
Dollywood out of control expensive May 23 Johnny South Knox... 6
Morals question May 22 curious reader 60
Personal Trainer May 18 gal 4
Hatchet Lost May 14 umhuh 3
Powell Valley Animal Hospital (Aug '12) Apr '15 jrandolphhill 64
Chrissy Phipps, Apr '15 chrissy 6
More from around the web

Big Stone Gap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE