First Prev
of 2
Next Last
girlfriend

Nashville, TN

#1 Nov 13, 2010
does anyone know who is is seeing?is he a good guy?
isit

United States

#2 Nov 13, 2010
The black Chris Clark from appy?? Or the one that is/was with elly messer?
girlfriend

Nashville, TN

#3 Nov 13, 2010
isit wrote:
The black Chris Clark from appy?? Or the one that is/was with elly messer?
the black one from appy.
isit

United States

#4 Nov 13, 2010
Ah shit he's crazy!!! Last I heard he party's a lot never has any $ he's a bum!
girlfriend

Nashville, TN

#5 Nov 13, 2010
isit wrote:
Ah shit he's crazy!!! Last I heard he party's a lot never has any $ he's a bum!
do you know if he is seeing anyone?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 14, 2010
The guy tells you he's crazy.a bum and has no $ and you STILL want to know if he's dating anyone?LOL Come on girlfriend,raise your standards cause you KNOW you could do better then that!
please

Roanoke, VA

#7 Nov 14, 2010
Think hes engaged to a girl at catos in BSG, But know hes married to his pills and anyone who will give him a handout , Gets money from his mom and GF and lives with her, hes a waste of good air.....
isit

United States

#8 Nov 14, 2010
Who cares if he's seeing anyone he would ask u on a date and then ask u to pay the buy and buy the pills! Seriously he's nasty he dated a friend of mine and all they did was steal and drugs so if ur dwn 4 that I'd say ur perfect 4 him
girlfriend

Nashville, TN

#9 Nov 14, 2010
isit wrote:
Who cares if he's seeing anyone he would ask u on a date and then ask u to pay the buy and buy the pills! Seriously he's nasty he dated a friend of mine and all they did was steal and drugs so if ur dwn 4 that I'd say ur perfect 4 him
im glad to know about this, i will never see him again.thank you all for your info.i heard he was seeing a girl from bigstone gap too, and someone from norton,now that i know this,he can stay away from me....
isit

United States

#10 Nov 14, 2010
Glad ur smart!! But trust me he is nothing but trouble promise!
hidden

Nashville, TN

#11 Nov 15, 2010
isit wrote:
i think he is seeing sarina roberson now, she takes care of him.he is a bum,wont work, i heard she takes good care of him.oh how funny.
oh crap

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Nov 16, 2010
is a rat ! str8 up ...and alwayzz be a rat
isit

United States

#13 Nov 16, 2010
Yeah we've heard bout that too....STAY AWAY grimy!!!
rapper

Nashville, TN

#14 Nov 16, 2010
hidden wrote:
<quoted text>i think he is seeing sarina roberson now, she takes care of him.he is a bum,wont work, i heard she takes good care of him.oh how funny.
he laughs at the white bitc.....to his bro,s.love my ass.aint that some shit
kissablecandy84
#15 May 6, 2012
i think hes awesume! hung out a few times ! pretty cool i think! every1 ha their own opinions & thats mine !
oh my god

Natural Bridge, VA

#16 May 7, 2012
Shut up Wendy Collins! You would be the only one that says he's a good guy. I guess that only fits because we all know how much you like hanging around with trash! You're nothing but trash yourself!
i heared

Braxton, MS

#17 May 8, 2012
he like big bananas and trees
4 fact

Nashville, TN

#18 May 8, 2012
I know Chris Clark and know for a fact,he's a bum. He's got 3 beautiful kids that he doesn't take care of or even see. Sarina's a good person who deserves better than a piece of crap like him. He needs to stay with the trash he's been sleeping with. He gives men a bad name. He comes from a good family so i don't know what his excuse is.
kissablecandy84
#19 May 8, 2012
a good family. my husband worked with his dad 4 yrs! i guess cuz i like the family is that so wrong! u cares wat any1 says bout me? im alrite livn in my nie house drivin my new ride & spendin my $$$! lol......
Talker

Natural Bridge, VA

#20 May 8, 2012
Hes a Xanax snorting freak...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comcast. 8 hr Xxx 3
black bears Sun Black Douglas 3
Any place hiring? May 21 Black Douglas 3
German Shepard breeder May 10 Gary 2
Are E- Cig's allowed in school? (Dec '10) May 5 Grammar Patrol 93
May is Maternal Mental Health Awareness MOnth May 2 terrible 2
Fishing Big Cherry Lake Apr 29 Michael jackson 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Stone Gap Mortgages