coal layoffs will soon end

Posted in the Big Stone Gap Forum

Since: Dec 10

Madison, TN

#1 Sep 6, 2012
coal company owners and investors hve reached a deal with india to buy their coal miners will soon go back to work yep as i haave said...it was not obama that caused the miner layoffs but the owners and investors..that they had a reason and it was the great 5 yr contract with india....epa deal from obama was shot down in court...not his fault about layoffs why cant people see the rich want to be richer....and at any cost it has always been that way in the mines that is why the union got started...but the union doesnt help anymore ....they more or less sell out to the owners and investors...while the miners are fed a lot of bullshi..... read it for ur self go to the site .......www.thecoalreport2012-0 9-04....look it up read it for ursleves.....see how the layoffs will end now that the rich got their contract....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bank question Tue Teller 2
britney schank (Feb '12) Jan 27 briannaS 8
Who is this Melissa Wharton? Jan 27 Wise 6
Which is shorter drive Bristol or Kingsport Jan 26 google 2
hospital gurney Jan 25 6fingers 1
Flipping egg Jan 25 wise co guy 9
Tanning salons in BSG (Jan '14) Jan 24 walkinggirl 15
Big Stone Gap Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web