Most attractive female
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Anonymous

White House, TN

#1 Sep 26, 2010
who is the most attractive female in bsg over the age of 18????????
haha

United States

#2 Sep 26, 2010
There aren't any
Cooter87

Wise, VA

#3 Sep 26, 2010
Chelsea Linkous is fine. So is her mom too, Charlene Hall.
EzE

United States

#4 Sep 26, 2010
DANIELLE KILGORE
haha

United States

#5 Sep 26, 2010
Chelsea is a lard ass who shorts are way to damn short cover thunder thighs up
uhm

United States

#8 Sep 26, 2010
Bonny Hall
i second that

United States

#9 Sep 26, 2010
Bonny
Make It Official

United States

#10 Sep 26, 2010
Official results thus far....Bonny Hall-2 Danielle Kilgore-2 Brandi Lantz-1 Chelsea Linkous-1. Anymore??

“HELLO!”

Since: Sep 10

DOWNTOWN

#11 Sep 26, 2010
ME! LMAO!
jimboslice

United States

#12 Sep 26, 2010
The dark haired girl at the pool
Judge

Reston, VA

#13 Sep 26, 2010
My vote is for:
Aneisha Chandler (nice face & booty)
April Beason (nice face & very nice rack)
Stephanie Mitchell (nice face & rack)
Results

White House, TN

#14 Sep 26, 2010
Results are in

April- 56
Bonny- 2
Danielle -2
Brandy -1
Aneisha -1
Stephanie-1
Chelsea- negative 3
whatever

Hermitage, TN

#16 Sep 26, 2010
uhm, i know danielle, i know most of her family. and she is not into drugs.. if she were then pretty sure she wouldn't have gotten the job at dotson's. danielle is a nice girl, i think someone is jealous of her because 1)she's nice, 2) she's pretty, and 3) she's has a great looking fiance'

get a life people.
wtf

United States

#17 Sep 26, 2010
I know for a fact danielle DOES NOT do pills get your facts right
asking

Roanoke, VA

#18 Sep 26, 2010
who likes pretty thick girls???

who likes skinny girls..both can be pretty

even thick girls can be sexy..

eyes, rack, ass, and hips...eyes and lips..
wow

United States

#19 Sep 26, 2010
So I've never heard of this website or been on here and unlike everyone else I will say my name and this is Danielle. Thanks for the compliment but doing pills no I do not I have a great job that requires drug tests! I am a much better person than that if I did pills I wouldn't have a good job nor would I be attractive have a nice house a new car and pay my own bills. Unlike all the other drug heads in this town I am tryin to have a good life and finish school without all that being involved in my life. If you wanna say I do pills then why don't you say your name since you wanna write false information, altho I am sure you won't no one ever does that likes to talk shit. Anyone that knows me knows what I do and pills is definitely not one I might drink once a month if even that. I am getting married, my fiance went down the wrong road at one time but he has been clean way before he even got with me. So I am very defensive on this subject because of my job and my family I don't have the time to argue with dumb bitches on some forum so whoever wrote it should say it to my face and then we can see how that goes until then keep on talkin because I'm sure you are the one on pills or just jealous of the life I do live because I have everything, the perfect life, and the realeast love
wow

United States

#20 Sep 26, 2010
& thanks for the people defending me on that :)
hollyg

United States

#21 Sep 26, 2010
*bbm thumbs up*
wow wrote:
So I've never heard of this website or been on here and unlike everyone else I will say my name and this is Danielle. Thanks for the compliment but doing pills no I do not I have a great job that requires drug tests! I am a much better person than that if I did pills I wouldn't have a good job nor would I be attractive have a nice house a new car and pay my own bills. Unlike all the other drug heads in this town I am tryin to have a good life and finish school without all that being involved in my life. If you wanna say I do pills then why don't you say your name since you wanna write false information, altho I am sure you won't no one ever does that likes to talk shit. Anyone that knows me knows what I do and pills is definitely not one I might drink once a month if even that. I am getting married, my fiance went down the wrong road at one time but he has been clean way before he even got with me. So I am very defensive on this subject because of my job and my family I don't have the time to argue with dumb bitches on some forum so whoever wrote it should say it to my face and then we can see how that goes until then keep on talkin because I'm sure you are the one on pills or just jealous of the life I do live because I have everything, the perfect life, and the realeast love
wow

Waterloo, Canada

#22 Sep 26, 2010
What about the blonde in the Red Mustang. Seen her at food city a few times she's smokin. Anybody know her name??
haha

United States

#23 Sep 26, 2010
Barrett's mom? Pamela

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump Nov 27 Go Trump 44
News Obama aims to turn coal country into drone country Nov 22 eazy peezy japanezey 2
new traffic light downtown Nov 8 Kilroy 3
Christopher Parsons Nov '16 Looking 1
Clinton promises every miner out of work Nov '16 Go Trump 1
All NASCAR wants to talk about is one drive tha... Oct '16 Cloudchaser101 1
the music thread (Jan '12) Oct '16 Musikologist 93

Big Stone Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Stone Gap Mortgages