Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

i no more than i can say! its public knowledge! i told her the 1st time i ever took her over there not 2 f**k with these gys! ive hung out over there 4 many

yrs! they dont play over there!! freddie also has a 16 yr old son that lives in cumberland!
kissablecandy84
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

im not gttin on here talkin about freddie! but he did work & take care of the kids while he was with my sister! thats my niece & nephews dad! i have many good memories of freddie & kim! the kids have lost both parents lets b alittle respectfulhere ppl! this town is jut sooo trashy when it cums 2 gossip! go gossip bout ur own ppl & the secrets urfamilies have!
friend

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Sommer wasn't beat up and burnt due to the KKK or any other religious cult....she was being paid back for ripping off drug dealers in Kentucky. She was warned by several people, including those who participated in the assault. Wendy is right when she says those people don't mess around over there! And yes, she is definitaly a NARC!
Fart knocker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Kissable whatever u must be a walking condtradiction. U make a post talking a bunch of junk and the a few hours later post another time calling people trashy for gosipping. U are either stupid, trashy, or both. I say both.
Just saying

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Uh, Kissable is Wendy Collins from Appalachia so trashy, yes....stupid, yes....
just wonderin!!

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

What happened to Sommer was something no one deserves!! I was her friend and I remember everyone looking for her for like 48 hrs...she was beat up, raped, and had acid poured over her...then they just threw her out like trash, to die! I don't care what u do as far as drugs and money goes! No one deserves that!!
kissablecandy84

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

honey im not fr appy but fr big stone! call me & ill deal with any of u all! f**k it narcs stop narcing & haters stop hating! sommer was warned 1 wk b4 sht happened! feddie ipped jamacans off not ky dudes! ive bee goin across the mtn ince 88 so i pretty much no lots!
kissablecandy84

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Just saying wrote:
Uh, Kissable is Wendy Collins from Appalachia so trashy, yes....stupid, yes....
honey i not stupid! gt 3 jobs, 2 new cars, live in 180,000 home cashin out in da bank! must not b 2 stupid! im laughin all the way 2 da bank. mine gt 6 digies ats urs gt?
wth

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

yeah buddy, i'm jealous kissablecandy84...BS....blah, blah, blah....getta life!!!
laughing

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

kissable don't forget about all them pills you sell to kids....your day will come
Fart knocker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

U smell all the way through my monitor kissable trashy. If u were smart you would only need one job to pay the bills for what u r bragging about. Learn how to spell too... stupid.
Haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Kissable don't know ya nor do I want to. Based off your comments I can guarantee you that you are stupid. You sound like some hood rat by the way talk. There are two kinds of people in the world smart ones and stupid ones. You fall into the stupid category.
kissablecandy84

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

ha far fr stupid baby! im the smartest 1 out all dumb hoes! gt 4 cars! jewelry mre than u make a yr ! ha gt screwed!
Funny funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Yeah right jewelry haha bet ur cheap stuff ain't even gold plated. Probably turns ya green haha. Ya loser you watch way to many rap videos. U know what u make 3 jobs haha yeah ur balling bet u don't make over minimum at any of them. The patio..... Wow bet that pays good. Ya skank. Oh and thought u said earlier ya had two cars stupid. If u r goin to tell lies keep em straight. Pontiac grand am haha yeah u ballin.
kissablecandy84

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

watever! call me b***h! i gt a caddy 2 babi! 70 grand! oh btw watcha u drvin?
Funny funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Yeah it may have been about 50 or so brand new that one is far from new bet it didn't even cost 10 grand. It's busted just like u hahaha. U and ur cars need an overhaul. Hahaha nana nana boo boo haha . U and u r busted cars and busted face.
Pretty girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Did not know Avon jewelry and buy here pay here cars cost so much. Cashin out in da piggy bank.180000 house haha ok..... Ain't no house in that part of town worth anywhere close to that. My man makes ur checks look sick. Talk a big ole bunch and back 0 up. Woot woot.
wth

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Hey everyone, notice kissablecandy84 login comes from BELLEVUE...... isnt that where the crazy farm is?? LOL.......just sayin......LMFAO
Pretty girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Yeah must be she would fit right in don't know why she tells all these lies. She must really think to herself she is rich. Lmao she belongs on the crazy farm.
This is hilarious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

She is such a loud mouth think she is hard. Come on she is a grandmother. Really have a little more respect for yourself and tell the truth. U ain't ever have been or ever will be anything but a loud mouth piece of trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of63
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Big Stone Gap Discussions

Search the Big Stone Gap Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Food City 10 min Blahhhh 120
Hot people at Union? 2 hr Manny 1
GM Sucks 4 hr Boycott GM 1
narcs for sure (Dec '10) 5 hr To Each His Own 31
Goodwill 7 hr No Refunds WTF 5
BSG water dept (Mar '13) Apr 19 Happy Towner 32
james dean aka bub Apr 19 latisha 1
•••
•••