lady burned on black mountain

Posted in the Big Stone Gap Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ANYONE

Bristol, VA

#1 Feb 9, 2010
Anyone remember the lady burned on blacj mountain about 12 yrs ago?? narc?? or vigil-anti?? I think her name was Summer or something??
open your eyes

Old Hickory, TN

#2 Feb 9, 2010
Summer Sturgill is her name.
sayit

United States

#3 Feb 9, 2010
Did they catch who did it ?
ANYONE

Bristol, VA

#4 Feb 10, 2010
Thanks,, that is terribel and no reason as to why?? Poor girl; my sister went to schoool with her and our memory has lapsed us and we were wondering...
oh yea

United States

#5 Feb 10, 2010
she was a sweetheart inschool***** very pretty
knowing

Nashville, TN

#6 Feb 10, 2010
She was left badly scared, served several years prison time,and got out a year or so age(don't think it was related to that incident though)
knowing

Nashville, TN

#7 Feb 10, 2010
oops, I meant badly scarred, not scared

Since: Mar 10

Hardy, VA

#8 Mar 10, 2010
They never caught the people who did it. I don't think they searched to hard though
told you so

United States

#9 Mar 10, 2010
I think this story is where the rumors about the satanic cult torturing people on black mountain come from

Since: Mar 10

Hardy, VA

#10 Mar 10, 2010
told you so wrote:
I think this story is where the rumors about the satanic cult torturing people on black mountain come from
No that storey comes from a man named freddie skaggs being tied up shot and tortured and left to left the animals eat him
Bubba

Old Hickory, TN

#11 Mar 10, 2010
Skaggs was a peice of shit.
told you so

United States

#12 Mar 11, 2010
Prince of Pennington wrote:
<quoted text>
No that storey comes from a man named freddie skaggs being tied up shot and tortured and left to left the animals eat him
when did that happen? Why was that done to him?
Bubba

Old Hickory, TN

#13 Mar 11, 2010
told you so wrote:
<quoted text>
when did that happen? Why was that done to him?
89-90 I think I heard it was over him ripping off some crack dealers out of Ky. An he was narcing. I remember his son saying his last memory of him was when he caught him stealing his baseball cards .Hell of a Dad wasn't he .
told you so

United States

#14 Mar 11, 2010
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>89-90 I think I heard it was over him ripping off some crack dealers out of Ky. An he was narcing. I remember his son saying his last memory of him was when he caught him stealing his baseball cards .Hell of a Dad wasn't he .
did they ever catch who did it?
Bubba

Old Hickory, TN

#15 Mar 11, 2010
Don't think they even looked .
told you so

United States

#16 Mar 11, 2010
Bubba wrote:
Don't think they even looked .
wow, that's sorta scary when you think about it...it means the cops were either in on it or the cops knew who did it and were too scared to go after them; even if he was a piece of crap..dont' know that he was, just replying on what you said earlier
Pete

Radford, VA

#17 Mar 16, 2010
I heard it was the KKK.
kissablecandy84

Bellevue, WA

#18 Aug 11, 2012
this is his ex sister in law! no the gy they think did it endd up in prison swelled up 2 600 lbs had all sortsof healthproblems diabities, lost both legs ten a hand suffered terribly & finally died af yrs of sufferin! kne him well! just goes 2 show reap wat u sow plus! u no? just sayin!!!
curious too

Norton, VA

#19 Aug 11, 2012
kissablecandy84 wrote:
this is his ex sister in law! no the gy they think did it endd up in prison swelled up 2 600 lbs had all sortsof healthproblems diabities, lost both legs ten a hand suffered terribly & finally died af yrs of sufferin! kne him well! just goes 2 show reap wat u sow plus! u no? just sayin!!!
So, did they ever find out whether Sommer was actually burned by drug dealers, or did she just have an accident and was burned in the car? Did they catch who did this? Where is she now?
u r a judgemental azzhoie

United States

#20 Aug 14, 2012
Bubba wrote:
Skaggs was a peice of shit.
Takes one to know one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bank question Tue Teller 2
britney schank (Feb '12) Tue briannaS 8
Who is this Melissa Wharton? Tue Wise 6
Which is shorter drive Bristol or Kingsport Jan 26 google 2
hospital gurney Jan 25 6fingers 1
Flipping egg Jan 25 wise co guy 9
Tanning salons in BSG (Jan '14) Jan 24 walkinggirl 15
Big Stone Gap Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Big Stone Gap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:24 am PST