he and his sister are SNOBS..
DAWG67

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Nov 4, 2010
Yeah, but they have a hot looking mom....MMMMMM
what

United States

#5 Nov 4, 2010
Who r u "haircutter". Sounds like you be drinkin haterade. He's a good kid. Lay off

Since: Oct 10

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Nov 4, 2010
He's hot .. I'd let him hit!
haterade

Church Hill, VA

#7 Nov 6, 2010
what wrote:
Who r u "haircutter". Sounds like you be drinkin haterade. He's a good kid. Lay off
he is a "little" smartass and he is a big dumbass....piece of shit!!!!!
timmy timmins

United States

#8 Nov 6, 2010
he is a weird little pucker who looks to spy on his sister naked.he has a lil weiner and some tiny tiny nuts.
what

United States

#9 Nov 11, 2010
Sounds like somebody is jealous? Cause he's cute and funny and oh yea, gets the girls you wish you could have.
pizza girl

United States

#10 Nov 14, 2010
what wrote:
Sounds like somebody is jealous? Cause he's cute and funny and oh yea, gets the girls you wish you could have.
this has to be you nick, cause ur the only one who possibly believes or thinks this...you put ur name up to try and get compiments...haha...weren't you the fool...lmao
Madii

Paducah, KY

#11 Nov 14, 2010
-.- Seroiusly guys? I don't even know Nick all that well, but he's nice. So just go shove it.
sandy ridge

United States

#12 Nov 14, 2010
Madii wrote:
-.- Seroiusly guys? I don't even know Nick all that well, but he's nice. So just go shove it.
u again nick...lmao..u ole dog you..lmao
Madii

Paducah, KY

#13 Nov 14, 2010
because that's why it says Madii, cause I'm TOTALLY NICK. -.- Believe whatever you want, but I'm MADISSON.
what

United States

#14 Nov 15, 2010
Pizza girl, I AM a girl. Actually I'm a grown woman that knows nick so BACK OFF. Or I'LL handle u myself. U jealous cause he wouldn't go out with you? Hahahaha

Since: Nov 10

United States

#15 Nov 17, 2010
Nick is the funniest guy I have ever met , obviously you people have never met the real Nick before
And Kristen is def not stuck up, she is reallly funny.
What's the point in doing this people , seriously ?
hahahahaha

United States

#16 Nov 17, 2010
what wrote:
. Haha... Haterade? This sounds like either nick or zach woods... But its really corny so its prob zach. Hahahaha.althouh I could be wrong. And I think nick and kristen are both pretty nice! And zach... Well he's just weird. Hahah jk
Emily R

Mount Juliet, TN

#18 Nov 19, 2010
Nick is really nice.And I always played with Kristen when I was little she isn't stuck up!
rachel

Waterloo, Canada

#19 Nov 27, 2010
Nick and kristen both are my cousins! You people need to lay off. This site is just stupid. Nick and kristen have done nothing to any of you so just lay off and if any of you are over age talking shit I'm almost 19 ill be more than happy to take care of it!
well

Nashville, TN

#21 Nov 28, 2010
i think his sister kristen is beautiful
student

United States

#22 Nov 28, 2010
Okay I know them both and nick is cool and I like him but his sis is so stuck up... But she can be nice 2 but she is mostly stuck up and thinks she can do anything
dakota cantrell

United States

#23 Nov 28, 2010
Nick abate is the man........end of story

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keeping the Town of Big Stone Gap Honest (Sep '15) 1 hr evil devil 32
brooke and david thier (Nov '10) 7 hr booboo 49
Looking to get a woman pregnant (Oct '15) Fri Luckbealady 6
Any place hiring? Fri lilcutie 5
News Naturalist Program To Explore Virginiaa s Beauty (Feb '09) Fri Concerned in Salt... 20
Comcast. May 23 Xxx 3
black bears May 22 Black Douglas 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Stone Gap Mortgages